Again with the bs in France....

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The French are notorious pussies. I doubt they will do anything

I have a hard time believing we'd do anything either. Just like the Miami shooting, people will be pussies about it and try to find a reason why it is our fault and how we should be more tolerant. You think our President, who is Muslim, would declare any type of anything on his own religion? And we're just as ****ed if that slut Hillary takes office.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The French are notorious pussies. I doubt they will do anything

Actually, when the French DO fight, they are pretty damn nasty. Hitler caught them by surprise and used a mechanized force with blitzkrieg tactics that nobody had ever seen before.

It's time to go Roman and salt the earth. No matter what anyone says, this is ALL on Obama. Yes, the Iraq war was probably a bad idea by Bush when you use 20/20 hindsight, but the war was all but won when Obama took office. He botched the status of forces agreement and pulled out for political reasons. He left a power vacuum to allow the rise of ISIS. What does anyone think would have happened if we just pulled out of Europe and Japan after WWII?

Fruity

Reaction score
the only redeeming quality america will always have is it's guns. If some muslim kebab eating motherfcker tried to touch me in the USA, I'd put 100 holes in him.

Assassin32

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Until all religion is eradicated worldwide, hate and evil will always exist. Religion teaches people to hate those who look and think differently. Self righteous, religious zealots will always believe their religion is right and all others are wrong. Religion is the true evil in the world.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Actually, when the French DO fight, they are pretty damn nasty. Hitler caught them by surprise and used a mechanized force with blitzkrieg tactics that nobody had ever seen before.

It's time to go Roman and salt the earth. No matter what anyone says, this is ALL on Obama. Yes, the Iraq war was probably a bad idea by Bush when you use 20/20 hindsight, but the war was all but won when Obama took office. He botched the status of forces agreement and pulled out for political reasons. He left a power vacuum to allow the rise of ISIS. What does anyone think would have happened if we just pulled out of Europe and Japan after WWII?

That's because Obama is probably a muslin. At least a sympathizer. He's got Muslim family ties. And Hillary wants to increase the Syrian refugees intake here by over 500% I hear...doesn't make any sense.
If she wins, we are done. The way her and Obama are acting, I seriously think if it ends up looking like trump is going to win, some shit will go down to stop it. It's going to be an interesting end of the year guys.

Fruity

Reaction score
Until all religion is eradicated worldwide, hate and evil will always exist. Religion teaches people to hate those who look and think differently. Self righteous, religious zealots will always believe their religion is right and all others are wrong. Religion is the true evil in the world.

Religion will most likely never be eradicated. There will always be that one person who is too afraid of death, and that one person will pass their fear on to their children, and so on.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
He left a power vacuum to allow the rise of ISIS. What does anyone think would have happened if we just pulled out of Europe and Japan after WWII?

They'd all be speaking Russian and we'd be a two superpower world. Russia holding Eurasia and us defending the Americas. Eventually the poorer South American countries would give themselves to the Russo-commie franchise. Then Central America. It would be bad.

Just that tiny deviation would have yielded an unrecognizable world today.

Ideologies that sell utopia and lack of personal responsibility grow faster than the ideals of hard working, rugged individualism. Food stamps vs. gardening.

Last edited:

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

The power vacuum was created bc we took out Sadaam. Sadaam kept the peace between the shiads and the sheits who have had conflicts for decades. Has nothing to do with us pulling out of Iraq or afghan, which we never fully did. We still have boots on the ground over there.

Also there was no war to be won. We went in there for oil, and we left the majority of the middle east in a worse situation than it was before. Now we have ISIS.

Last edited:

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
The power vacuum was created bc we took out Sadaam. Sadaam kept the peace between the shiads and the sheits who have had conflicts for decades.

Agree. But SH didn't really keep the peace. He was brutal. You rose up....he'd make sure you "went the way of the Kurds." What we as Americans couldn't fathom is that every people doesn't aspire to our version of democracy. Lots of Arabic countries desire and damn near demand sharia law. They WANT to be ruled by the law of a religion that, directly translated, means "submission." Can't "give" those people freedom and democracy.

Look at Arab Spring. Those fools are fighting for the chains!!!! It is like kunta kentay arguing with the whipmaster to be called Toby. It boggles the mind...but it happens. The fact that there is even ONE Muslim woman in the FREE United States is proof that religion and stupidity are synonymous.

Some people are built to be dominated.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
We went in there for oil, and we left the majority of the middle east in a worse situation than it was before. Now we have ISIS.

I don't believe in the oil only argument. If oil was the prize, we'd have not withdrawn from Kuwait.

Sure we destabilized the Middle East. But that mother ****er was only as stable as a cross fitter front squatting on a bosu ball to start with.

What you are implying is as politically incorrect as what I am saying. It took a zoo keeper like Hussein to cage the animals...and it was done by force of over a quarter million killings of the Kurds alone...with some other genocide tossed in. So we decided to free them by killing a quarter million more. Freedom isn't free....there's a hefty fuggin fee.

Isis was born of cowardice in the ranks the Iraqi army. They ran. Isis got a new army. "Thank allah the new dominator is here. It's what we've always wanted."

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with you on most corn, but I think your prejudice against a certain political party is clouding your judgment of who is really to blame. Bush started the war over false allegations, had incompetent intellegance, and had no plan on pulling out. We had to pull out sometime.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I agree with you on most corn, but I think your prejudice against a certain political party is clouding your judgment of who is really to blame. Bush started the war over false allegations, had incompetent intellegance, and had no plan on pulling out. We had to pull out sometime.

I will concede that. I think bush saw what he wanted to see. I think the CIA saw what they wanted to see. But we projected our American ethos onto a people that could never adopt it. Now it's a swamp of osamas and mohameds...

This doesn't make me a democrat. You hear me!?

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
I have so much to say, but if I say it, I'll be the only one that will be considered racist, right?

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The power vacuum was created bc we took out Sadaam. Sadaam kept the peace between the shiads and the sheits who have had conflicts for decades. Has nothing to do with us pulling out of Iraq or afghan, which we never fully did. We still have boots on the ground over there.

Also there was no war to be won. We went in there for oil, and we left the majority of the middle east in a worse situation than it was before. Now we have ISIS.

Actually is fighting in Iraq made every jihadi and wannabe jihadi flock to Iraq to fight Americans instead of doing it on our own turf.

If we wanted the oil we could have taken it, starting in 2003. It took about 2 months to wipe out SH and the bathists.

We never got a drop of the oil.

And I disagree. The war was all but won in 2009. The surge worked. Iraq was pretty much stable.

We are still in Germany, Japan and Okinawa btw. We never pulled out. That's what happens when you win a war. You stay there.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Goodbye my dear fruity. Hopefully you were joking about enlisting to the army. I guess you can't spell "Nut-licker" without "Nut".

New Threads