New Girl!

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Welcome. Don't listen to herm. I'm sure he's already sent u a pm asking for pictures. Lol

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome...
I see your favorite channel happens to be someone who's posted here before to have us check on his channel. Glad someone likes it :32 (18):

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pictures are required for all female participants from Florida.

Jk Enjoy the forum

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody, my name is Simbrilee. I'm a simple person so I'll keep this intro simple...I'M GLAD TO BE HERE!

lol nice signature... Funny how your favorite youtube channel is a dude who basically got laughed out of here with his "best chest superset" video where he didn't even know the name of the exercise he was doing...

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol nice signature... Funny how your favorite youtube channel is a dude who basically got laughed out of here with his "best chest superset" video where he didn't even know the name of the exercise he was doing...

Interesting lol

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome what are your staats and goals?

Reaction score

No fukking way does anyone say that's their fav youtube channel besides the lil fukker who made it. Those videos suck ass. Ban them for being an impostor or worst yet, just a retard.

I never even looked at the sig till you guys mentioned it lol

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Always great to see new members and females ones. Make sure drop some pics in the member pics thread ;)

New Threads