Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro Bundy View Post
    thats my favorite split zilla wrote..Ive been doing it a while
    basically PPL,PPL, Rest routine? I'm doing the same thing bro. I listed my exact workout/sets/volume and all on one of the pages on here. Zilla said it was gtg. Seems volume is the key with progressive overload. I get sometimes confused on some of the other threads there with guys posting "to grow ur arms, pound them to the ground" when zilla simply says a few sets on a push day will make them grow and u just need freq.... Confuses me...................................??

Anyways,

can u post ur split in terms of exercises, sets and reps u follow using that protocol? would love u to see them. ALSO, on push day. Do u do chest..arms...shoulders in that order or do u do chest..shoulders...arms..? does it matter? I usually do arms last, but i don't see them growing much tbh compared to delts lol...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,576 Times in 2,084 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmichael View Post
    basically PPL,PPL, Rest routine? I'm doing the same thing bro. I listed my exact workout/sets/volume and all on one of the pages on here. Zilla said it was gtg. Seems volume is the key with progressive overload. I get sometimes confused on some of the other threads there with guys posting "to grow ur arms, pound them to the ground" when zilla simply says a few sets on a push day will make them grow and u just need freq.... Confuses me...................................?? Anyways, can u post ur split in terms of exercises, sets and reps u follow using that protocol? would love u to see them. ALSO, on push day. Do u do chest..arms...shoulders in that order or do u do chest..shoulders...arms..? does it matter? I usually do arms last, but i don't see them growing much tbh compared to delts lol...
    I like to do chest then shoulders tris..I modify it according to how I feel..I stick to basic shit with drop sets and super sets throwin in

Thanks
    Thanked 3,576 Times in 2,084 Posts
    Ill be honest that routine for me when im not on gear is hard cause of recovery time..On gear I fukkin loved that split

Thanks
    Thanked 1,026 Times in 462 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmichael View Post
    basically PPL,PPL, Rest routine? I'm doing the same thing bro. I listed my exact workout/sets/volume and all on one of the pages on here. Zilla said it was gtg. Seems volume is the key with progressive overload. I get sometimes confused on some of the other threads there with guys posting "to grow ur arms, pound them to the ground" when zilla simply says a few sets on a push day will make them grow and u just need freq.... Confuses me...................................??
    Anyways,
    can u post ur split in terms of exercises, sets and reps u follow using that protocol? would love u to see them. ALSO, on push day. Do u do chest..arms...shoulders in that order or do u do chest..shoulders...arms..? does it matter? I usually do arms last, but i don't see them growing much tbh compared to delts lol...
    Dude, this is the second time I'm asking you to not hijack my thread. Seriously, post your own or PM Bundy and I'm sure he'll give you all the details of his training split.
    Procrastination is the thief of dreams.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrRippedZilla For This Useful Post:

mrmichael (04-17-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRippedZilla View Post
    Dude, this is the second time I'm asking you to not hijack my thread. Seriously, post your own or PM Bundy and I'm sure he'll give you all the details of his training split.
    Okay sorry zilla. Didn't mean it that way. Just tried to keep the discussion going. Appreciate the thread man

Banned
    Thanks
    nice thread friends

Thanks
    This is great knowledge. Thanks

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456