Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 49 to 57 of 57
  1. #49
    Elite Milo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Emperor of Antartica
    Posts
    2,116
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 685 Posts
    My 2 cents:

    1. Tren isn't the best option out there in terms of gaining size (I assume you want to gain size considering you said you aren't looking for strength). Nandrolone, Test, Dbol would be a better option I think.

    2. You're running Tren E, so I wouldn't expect anything miraculous out of it just yet. Remember it's Enanthate and takes a minute to spool up.

    3. Volume is the word of the day when it comes to hypertrophy. But when you have long drawn-out workouts coupled with a shit ton of Tren, it's going to be hard to put on a lot of weight. You say you eat a lot and I believe that, but you REALLY need to eat some serious amounts of food with what you're doing. I wouldn't consider anything a "cheat meal". You should be eating everything in sight.

    4. I want to write more but I've got some shit to do. Will return...
    Don't be a pussy. Crack a high life. Pack a dip. Listen. Beat your ol' lady. Pet your dog.
    Cornelius Coanbread J. Oliver

  2. #50
    Elite trodizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Your local Crossfit.
    Posts
    2,001
    Thanks
    1,401
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 759 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DieYoungStrong View Post
    Day 1 - Deadlift, bench assistance
    off
    Day 2 - Bench, squat assistance
    off
    Day 3 - Squat, posterior chain fukkery
    off
    Day 4 - curls for the girls

    Diet - Miller High Life's and red meat
    Miller High Life eh... Isn't that some sort of double-negative?
    Disclaimer: I am not a licensed expert so the views expressed in this post should be considered, like, my personal opinion man.

  3. #51
    Member mrmichael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    My 2 cents:

    1. Tren isn't the best option out there in terms of gaining size (I assume you want to gain size considering you said you aren't looking for strength). Nandrolone, Test, Dbol would be a better option I think.

    2. You're running Tren E, so I wouldn't expect anything miraculous out of it just yet. Remember it's Enanthate and takes a minute to spool up.

    3. Volume is the word of the day when it comes to hypertrophy. But when you have long drawn-out workouts coupled with a shit ton of Tren, it's going to be hard to put on a lot of weight. You say you eat a lot and I believe that, but you REALLY need to eat some serious amounts of food with what you're doing. I wouldn't consider anything a "cheat meal". You should be eating everything in sight.

    4. I want to write more but I've got some shit to do. Will return...
    Not really understanding anything ur saying. I've never ran deca.. I've always used tren for mass.

    Was thinking of doing a 16 week 1g deca and maybe like low test (500mg) alongside some sort of oral. Something like tbol maybe. Oxys destroy my appt too bad, I've done it again and again. Dbol does well for me for some reason.

    Why do u need to eat so much on tren? i don't see it being very special. I'm opting to be in the gym for a short amount of time with low volume high freq routine above. I can grow in the range of 4000-5000 calories between my set weight in the 185-200 range. Or atleast that was the macro split I was doing when I had high volume-drop sets twice PW to gain size.

  4. #52
    Elite DreamChaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    776
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked 178 Times in 142 Posts
    Good Read .......

  5. #53
    UG BENCH KING ECKSRATED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6,434
    Thanks
    3,035
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 2,977 Posts
    Gram of deca and 500 test? Careful with that brother might kill your cock. I've ran deca hundreds of times and found deca over 800 really isn't worth it IMO. I shouldn't say worth it but i run 600-800 deca with test around the same for the best results and least sides. That's just me.
    Strengthfirst

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ECKSRATED For This Useful Post:

    mrmichael (03-19-2017)

  7. #54
    Member mrmichael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ECKSRATED View Post
    Gram of deca and 500 test? Careful with that brother might kill your cock. I've ran deca hundreds of times and found deca over 800 really isn't worth it IMO. I shouldn't say worth it but i run 600-800 deca with test around the same for the best results and least sides. That's just me.
    im running 800 tren and 600 test and it's doing fine. I don't think the reverse combo effects every 1 the same way IMO, but I will defo keep it in consideration. I can't say much since I never ran deca before. I always get duped into running higher tren than the last lol.

  8. #55
    Elite Milo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Emperor of Antartica
    Posts
    2,116
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 685 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmichael View Post
    Not really understanding anything ur saying. I've never ran deca.. I've always used tren for mass.

    Was thinking of doing a 16 week 1g deca and maybe like low test (500mg) alongside some sort of oral. Something like tbol maybe. Oxys destroy my appt too bad, I've done it again and again. Dbol does well for me for some reason.

    Why do u need to eat so much on tren? i don't see it being very special. I'm opting to be in the gym for a short amount of time with low volume high freq routine above. I can grow in the range of 4000-5000 calories between my set weight in the 185-200 range. Or atleast that was the macro split I was doing when I had high volume-drop sets twice PW to gain size.
    Let me re-word my statement. Both will put on mass. Comes down to a thicker rounder bloat mass vs a hard lean dry mass as I'm sure you know. For me personally, Tren made me sweat so god damn much that I could hardly stay hydrated and keep my weight up. I'd go to bed at 215 and wake up around 207. Throughout the day I felt like I was always in a workout huffing and puffing, sweating my ass off. It was hard to keep the weight up compared to Nandrolone where it held it all and the scale would go up on almost a daily basis.

    As far as drop sets and volume go; my view has changed recently in reading some studies put out by Dr Mike Isratel in regards to volume in hypertrophy. It goes like this: Work in mesocycles which are typically 3 weeks long, steadily increasing the volume each week. At the third week mark you will then perform your overload sets (i.e dropsets etc). The fourth week is somewhat of a deload where you drop your volume back down and get ready to hit it harder the next week. The goal here is to work up to your MRV (Maximum Recoverable Volume) which as the name implies is the maximum amount of volume you can do and still recover for the next workout. After you hit your MRV, you'll over-reach by doing dropsets or something similar. The deload following this will aid your recovery (you've exceeded your MRV) then when you start a new mesocycle you will be doing more in the first week than you were doing in the first week of your last mesocycle.
    Hope this makes sense. It's worked extremely well for me. I used to do drop sets all the damn time and I don't think it's very effective. They should be used smartly, not to just beat you into the ground.
    Don't be a pussy. Crack a high life. Pack a dip. Listen. Beat your ol' lady. Pet your dog.
    Cornelius Coanbread J. Oliver

  9. #56
    Veteran MrRippedZilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    736
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 852 Times in 405 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmichael View Post
    I have a few more Q's on my mind. Little off topic though, I apologise. I can't PM till my post count is 25+ lol

    Last time around I did very high volume ( for ex: x4 sets, with like 2-5 more drop sets alone for something like Flat), then I would do the rest of my Push routine the same way e3d and I did not grow from it even eating 4500+ cals. I had to eat cheat meals (junk food) and I ended up looking terrible by the end. Do u not think volume control to freq is what makes growth paired with AAS stacks and a good surplus?

    I've been running tren e at 800mg (approaching end of week 3). I haven't felt much on it so far in terms of sides. Do u think I won't feel anything on it till weeks 5-6 even at that dosage? I ran 400 long time ago and I felt the sweats around 5-6 I recall.

    In terms of Orals. I been on 3 weeks of 100mg Dbol ED. (Yes I have LOTS of liver support). The only side I feel bad is insane back pumps that make it so I can't even squat proper. I been taking 50 post workout and 50 before bed. Would u time the orals another way for optimal growth? (not looking for str)

    How much do u charge for PT? I'm in the USA
    Volume control is important and, as I said in my previous post, there are many ways to go about it with no one way being "optimal". However, the point I really want to emphasize is that mechanical load ALWAYS beats both muscle damage & metabolic stress as the best stimulus for growth. Focus on increasing the load on the volume your using while adding in more volume GRADUALLY over time - not the other way round.

    I am a believer in being able to grow on any amount of quality gear provided the dose, like the training, is gradually increased over time.
    That being said, Milo makes a fair point about tren's ability to limit endurance and that certainly can make high volume training a struggle (the answer would be to adopt a low volume protocol while on it and not rely on stress/damage as the primary stimuli as I said before). Of course you also have to consider the fact that your gear may be bunk, which if it came from an Ology source like PSL is highly likely.

    Once you can PM, I think its 10 or 25 posts, I'll let you know my rates for online coaching but be warned that I'm not cheap

    Beyond that if you have other questions to ask that are beyond the scope of this thread, I encourage you to start your own and let the guys chime in rather than invade here.
    Procrastination is the thief of dreams.

  10. #57
    Member mrmichael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRippedZilla View Post
    Volume control is important and, as I said in my previous post, there are many ways to go about it with no one way being "optimal". However, the point I really want to emphasize is that mechanical load ALWAYS beats both muscle damage & metabolic stress as the best stimulus for growth. Focus on increasing the load on the volume your using while adding in more volume GRADUALLY over time - not the other way round.

    I am a believer in being able to grow on any amount of quality gear provided the dose, like the training, is gradually increased over time.
    That being said, Milo makes a fair point about tren's ability to limit endurance and that certainly can make high volume training a struggle (the answer would be to adopt a low volume protocol while on it and not rely on stress/damage as the primary stimuli as I said before). Of course you also have to consider the fact that your gear may be bunk, which if it came from an Ology source like PSL is highly likely.



    Once you can PM, I think its 10 or 25 posts, I'll let you know my rates for online coaching but be warned that I'm not cheap

    Beyond that if you have other questions to ask that are beyond the scope of this thread, I encourage you to start your own and let the guys chime in rather than invade here.
    Ok, I will make new threads and PM u when I can.

    I didn't get a PSL source. I used Gentech (If u ever heard of it). I'm just wondering though, u didn't state if I'd feel that type of dosage before 5-6 weeks. My endurance is lacking TBH. I will work with lower volume, increasing weight on the routine we discussed. I'll pm u about the rates.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-15-2015, 08:12 AM
  2. Why your squat sucks
    By 57muscle in forum Training and Workouts
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2014, 09:56 PM
  3. Legal,Steroid Alternatives
    By Bodders in forum Pro Hormone - Natural Steroids and Steroid Alternatives
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-08-2014, 08:38 AM
  4. Are there any alternatives to weight training?
    By pranav54 in forum Injury Recovery & Prevention
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2014, 06:35 PM
  5. Why i call you bro, and sign off with "Respect"
    By 63Vette in forum New Members Introductions
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 02:07 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •