Fina Emergency

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
What brand is it and can you post a pic of the bottle

I don't agree that test won't cause hair loss though. If it's in your genes it can accelerate it.

I'm not saying it will not; just not that quick.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Calm down. Its normal to lose 30 to 40 hairs a day bro. The average person passes gas 15 times a day....I pass gas "like" 34 times a day but Im not freaking out. I also sometimes lose pubes in the toilet when I pee...its all good. But seriously...go to walmart and get some rogaine foam and use it twice a day then order some DS Laboratory shampoo and conditioner. Fina can cause all kinds of problems much worse than losing your hair...like erectile dysfunction and prostate issues. Its just hair man...your not gonna go bald over night

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Calm down. Its normal to lose 30 to 40 hairs a day bro. The average person passes gas 15 times a day....I pass gas "like" 34 times a day but Im not freaking out. I also sometimes lose pubes in the toilet when I pee...its all good. But seriously...go to walmart and get some rogaine foam and use it twice a day then order some DS Laboratory shampoo and conditioner. Fina can cause all kinds of problems much worse than losing your hair...like erectile dysfunction and prostate issues. Its just hair man...your not gonna go bald over night

Great!, now he'll cry about a broken dick and sore ass. LMFAO!

New Threads