Fina Emergency

Reaction score
Got caught off guard and need fina like now. Shedding like crazy. Is my best bet going to the Dr or do I take the chance with an online RC company? Thanks ahead of time.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fina? What shedding are you doing?

Reaction score
He means finasteride.

You want to be big or have hair Valver? Pick one...
Both of course. Should've started fina beforehand. Are the liquid RC sites legit or should I try to get my Dr to give me a script?

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
Both of course. Should've started fina beforehand. Are the liquid RC sites legit or should I try to get my Dr to give me a script?

Script is always better, if you can't get pharm shit then there are a couple RC sites that I have had positive results with.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Go to the Dr. and get a script if you have a good working relationship with your GP. You'll also save time that way and be sure you got the real deal.

What are you on that caused this? Let me guess; Mast?

Reaction score
Go to the Dr. and get a script if you have a good working relationship with your GP. You'll also save time that way and be sure you got the real deal.

What are you on that caused this? Let me guess; Mast?
OK cool. Cause was pharma. Had no shedding in the past.

Last edited:

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm no expert but Test shouldn't do that. Maybe over the period of a long time but nothing quick

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you got masteron instead of test. Test won't have you shedding no matter what dose your at. Only way I could see it is if you already have pre-existing shedding condition. The DHT from test shouldn't cause that. Also finastride isn't the answer for what it sounds like, since it does take time for it to work and the first stage where finastride starts to work, makes you shed off the bad hair follicles causing more shedding, where new hair grows back in place. Another thing to consider, finastride is a treatment and not a cure, which means once you stop using it, usually the hair your grew from it will fall out. Just stop using whatever it is your using and get some test else where.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sounds like you got masteron instead of test. Test won't have you shedding no matter what dose your at. Only way I could see it is if you already have pre-existing shedding condition. The DHT from test shouldn't cause that. Also finastride isn't the answer for what it sounds like, since it does take time for it to work and the first stage where finastride starts to work, makes you shed off the bad hair follicles causing more shedding, where new hair grows back in place. Another thing to consider, finastride is a treatment and not a cure, which means once you stop using it, usually the hair your grew from it will fall out. Just stop using whatever it is your using and get some test else where.
OK thanks for that

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok but everything I'm reading says that test is test and DHT is a by product of it. So I don't know why test e would be any different. What I'm on can't be anything else but test e because it's legit pharmaceutical grade in a glass hella with expiration date and everything.

What brand is it and can you post a pic of the bottle

I don't agree that test won't cause hair loss though. If it's in your genes it can accelerate it.

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
I fought the hair loss battle for quite a while. But that was when I was younger. After a while it gets tiring. It's gonna be what it's gonna be. Then again, I'm not out trolling for hot chicks anymore. So who am I to say