Pre-workout

cstocken1

Reaction score
Just quick 1 when taking pre workout our u meant to have pint size of it or just standard cup size or does it not matter just I always go for 2 or 3 scoops but wasn't sure on cup size lol

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use the shaker cup for my pwo I think its 24 oz but look on the label dude they will specify but it really doesn't matter I use one scoop and then drink it intra work out refilling it with water along the way when it gets about half way down

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
I like a nice "C" cup. Regardless of much liquid you mix the powder in you're still getting x amount of powder. I think it's more of a taste preference than anything.

cstocken1

Reaction score
I use the shaker cup for my pwo I think its 24 oz but look on the label dude they will specify but it really doesn't matter I use one scoop and then drink it intra work out refilling it with water along the way when it gets about half way down
Do u drink Urs while working out then

2 or 3 scoops?? What kind of pre workout do you use?

cstocken1

Reaction score
Yum Yum! We're talking those nice young ones, right? Anymore all I ever see are "U" cups. :(

As for a pre, get a big ass 20 oz. mug of coffee; way better and much cheaper.
Everyone loves a nice little c cup lol

TheHercWithAMouth

Reaction score
I only take preworkout when I get free samples of them...right now I have Savage Roar from Kai's support line. I like it ok I guess, doesn't crack me out but honestly preworkout are really just a novelty to me. Once you've tried injectable dbol or TNE preworkout then everything else is basically crap.

Patriot1405

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2 scoops of Mr.Hyde with 6oz of water and 20mgs of adderall.
BOOM!!

Reaction score
2 scoops of Mr.Hyde with 6oz of water and 20mgs of adderall.
BOOM!!
Preworkout with some adderall, That's great!

Cstocken1: it depends on what preworkout your taking, cheap stuff you got to take atleast 2 scoops. The better stuff doesn't usually need to be taken in multiple scoops. I think the general rule is 16oz. Of water. Or dry scoop it if your feeling it.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I need new preworkout. One that has just stims in it and no pump shit. The pump shit is making my back pumps bad again. Anyone have any recommendations?

Reaction score
Hi,

few days ago i bought Labotest pre-workout - Hoorn energy Booster.

Some facts and my opinion:

- Speed up your recovery time

- more strength to perform more reps

- great pump

20160802_204703.jpg

20160802_204715.jpg

Reaction score
I think you should be fine with using a water bottle, shaker cup, or any container meant for storing liquids. I personally use en empty water bottle and fill it up half way with water. Works fine!

TheHercWithAMouth

Reaction score
I tried a sample pack of the new Dust Extreme from Blackstone Labs....and jesus. If you're looking for an "experience" with a shit load of stims that will make you feel ready for a rave, that's it. I think any receptors I have are crippled today and my coffee isn't even working really. Can't recommend for regular use but for the stimulus junkies that's the sauce.

New Threads