Starting DNP cycle this week w/ log

Ryand

Reaction score
I sweat in air conditioning and I am decently lean. I used to take adderall recreationally and the sides were terrible for me...sweating, tension, etc.

Granted DNP isn't a stimulant but I am very certain I would did lmao

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
Haha yea it isn't softest when it comes to side effects. Let's see how I finish these next 10 days or so.

Ryand

Reaction score
***very certain I would die

Subbed for the ride buddy 10 days ain't very much longer to go

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
***very certain I would die

Subbed for the ride buddy 10 days ain't very much longer to go

lmao i feel you.

anyways i wanted to do a quick update on something that has happened twice already.

Day 17:

So ive had two cheat meals so far into this cycle. Both days have been planned out so i have done some cardio in the gym before cheating.
Normal cardio like i always do. 10-15 minutes of stairs. lvl 4 or 5. i try to do some intervals in there but i dont do HIIT. Cant do it to save my life.
Right after the gym, I ate 5 out of 8 slices of a large papa johns cheese pizza. Not much after that i went straight to sleep. I didnt think i would gain weight as my first cheat meal i still lost weight, but since this one was worse, i thought i would stay the same. Even after all those carbs and fat 3 things happened that coincided with my first cheat meal and i just have to notate this
1. Even with all those carbs and fats, i didnt get hot at all. And i normally get hot eating more than 20g of carbs.
2. My sleep was awesome. The two best nights of sleep ive gotten were with my two cheat meals. Apart from the good sleep, these were the nights i sweat the least.
3. I still lost 0.6 lbs. If i remember correctly i lost 0.8 lbs with my first cheat meal. Yesterdays weight 201.4. Today 200.8
I thought my first cheat meal was just a coincidence but now i see its not. I have no idea what this can be attributed to this. Maybe its that i went to the gym right before on both occasions. I dont know but after being on this so long and having the best nights after your worst meals, it really baffled me.
I have one more cheat meal planned out for a couple days before i finish. Ill do another one of these when that happens so i can compare.

Current weight: 200.8

Ryand

Reaction score
Conclusion: fuel yourself only w/ pizza the rest of the cycle lol

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
Day 21:

Energy is bad. EC stack helps with energy for a little bit. Workouts are almost non-existent. Absolutely no strength or energy the past 2 days. Almost useless to try.
Just did cardio at slow pace. So i want to finish this early. I don't wanna go 28 days anymore. I can't take it anymore. What i thought about was taking 500 from day 20 to day 23 and stopping there. I took 500 for first time yesterday (day20) and another 500 today. Wow felt even worse. I guess I'm already so depleted and lethargic that it doesn't make much sense to up to dose so late into it. Most likely ill go back down to 250 tomorrow, lets see how i finish tonight. Regardless ill stop at 23 or 24 days. I don't know how some people say they take this for 30 to 40 days on 250 without barely feeling any sides. If your one of those people, **** you, i envy you lol. I guess its different for everyone.
Ill probably do my last update my last day to see where i end up at before losing any water weight.

Current Weight: 196.8

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
LAST DAY (DAY 25):

yesterday was my last day. I actually took 500 yesterday to finish. FINALLY!! wow i couldn't wait to get off this stuff. I know i still have today and tomorrow to feel some sides but just knowing I'm done is amazing.
Anyways, my weight today was 192.4!!! from about 216 thats about 24 pounds! This is definitely the strongest fat burner out there, galaxies ahead of anything else.
While my muscles are completely flat and glycogen depleted, i don't think i lost much. When i start working out i know Ill gain it back super quick, specially that I'm doing a nice clean bulk cycle.
Anyways, I'm going to wait a few days to see if i lose any water weight. Maybe i drop another 2 or 3 lbs and i get to 189. We will see.
Ill keep it updated

Reaction score
Great job bruh 24lbs is nothing to sneeze at. Its such a relief when you know its over. Kinda like a nightmare you want to stop but that alarm clock hasn't gone off yet. Crazy how it works but its effective as HELL.

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
yea man your right. and so freaking happy I'm finally off. My last few days I've was slacking off a bit, eating cookies, smoothies, and pastries but i still lost weight. Never did i ever think i was gonna lose so much weight. Just about a pound a day.

BTW my girl did a 22 day cycle, 3 months post-partum, she lost like 15 lbs! she's 5 lbs from her pre pregnancy weight.

New Threads