New, but not new

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Really glad I decided to join this website. I have been doing a lot of reading over the last couple days and see a great amount of solid information every where i look.
I am new to the website, but I am not new to the lifestyle. I have taken dbol and a couple other products, but have done multiple cycles, here and there.
Really excited to learn new things and become educated on this topic. Definatley expect to see me around the forums on a regular basis hopefully!

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
Of course, but im still not 100% sure why I was running both at the same time.

Dbol, like any steroid, shuts down your natural testosterone production. But dbol isn't testosterone and your body needs testosterone to be healthy. Thus the need to put exogenous testosterone into your body while using any steroid.

Reaction score
Dbol, like any steroid, shuts down your natural testosterone production. But dbol isn't testosterone and your body needs testosterone to be healthy. Thus the need to put exogenous testosterone into your body while using any steroid.
Makes sense. Thanks

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I didn't see that Tren4life ask you what your benching yet; he will.

Enjoy your stay!

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you workout as you did not mention that in your opening. In any case welcome to the UGBB community. There is actually very good info here on workout regimens and nutrition which believe it or not are far more important to reaching your fitness goals (just sayin).