Any expierience with basicstero

Grinch

Reaction score
I've read that pharmacom is good. Also...that its bad. I guess depending on the source. Anyone use us basicstero?

Last edited:

Grinch

Reaction score
Good advice.

I've been asking around locally, no luck. A guy from work said hehadit but when I looked at it I didn't trust it. I also asked if I could snap a pic of it and he got defensive real quick. I should've done this while serving.

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how else can u get gear if not online lol?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
it takes time to find a good source that many people have used.

Grinch

Reaction score
I remain patient. No sense in rushing. Pretty solid forum and its already helped with a few things in other departments. Marathon, no sprints.

Reaction score
You just have to know the right people, but it really sucks when those people dissapear on ya.

Reaction score
I had been looking at pharmacom too and the minimum order and shipping rates were very "neat" and sort of just sent up flags. Read good things about them here but I'm super hesitant to pull the trigger there. fwiw.

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
I have heard that pharmacon is good. However I've never used them. These online website sources are hit or miss. Don't ever send money you can't afford to lose.

Reaction score
I've read that pharmacom is good. Also...that its bad. I guess depending on the source. Anyone use us basicstero?

I had been looking at pharmacom too and the minimum order and shipping rates were very "neat" and sort of just sent up flags. Read good things about them here but I'm super hesitant to pull the trigger there. fwiw.

I have heard that pharmacon is good. However I've never used them. These online website sources are hit or miss. Don't ever send money you can't afford to lose.

Dear Sirs, we were the most tested manufacturer this year, including many HLPC tests made by our customers, experienced members from other boards. We're present on 12 forums as sponsors or members and probably there are at least 50-60 blood test results submitted by our customers each month.
We're always offering 100$ store credit for each Pharmacom blood test result shared online plus paying for chromatography testing at any lab chosen by our customers.

Our operation is run with maximum transparency and proof of our products quality is out there for you to read, analyze and decide.

thank you!

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
Dear Sirs, we were the most tested manufacturer this year, including many HLPC tests made by our customers, experienced members from other boards. We're present on 12 forums as sponsors or members and probably there are at least 50-60 blood test results submitted by our customers each month.
We're always offering 100$ store credit for each Pharmacom blood test result shared online plus paying for chromatography testing at any lab chosen by our customers.

Our operation is run with maximum transparency and proof of our products quality is out there for you to read, analyze and decide.

thank you!

Here we go again haha have to give it to the man he's one hell of a sales man

Reaction score
Any legit supply should always send free samples with product. Just goes without being said. At any rate, who doesn't have the skill set to create?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Stay in any quality gym long enough and you will know who does what

Reaction score
Not here to bash any lab, but just giving my experience. I used there Test-E-300 and to be fair thought it was underdosed. I don't have blood work to back my claims, but anyone who's used steroids long enough know's the difference. Same as there Test-C-200 amps I tried. There amps where underfilled as well by at least 0.2ml.... But I'm sure Darius will come back with some gibberish to say how it's all automated so it can't be true. They claim there's no bad reports but a google search will refute this. Plenty of blood works out there.