Roelly shit

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LMAO_zpsfyebmysj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Absolutely disgusting. This dudes gonna hurt some people's feelings this Olympia, and make me stop training all together.

StillKickin

Elite
Reaction score
Son of a bitch. Hadn't looked at any current guys in a lot of years.
Hell I remember Larry Scott! Who knows him?
Here Roelly reminds me of Mustafa Muhammad or even Dennis James!
Stupid big, round, tight, balanced!
But always missed the mark on game day.
When was this taken?

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This was taken a couple days ago. I know Larry scott, dude has some of the most epic arms of all time.

This Olympia is going to be insane. Dallas McCarver is looking ridic, Victor is training over in Kuwait with roelly and Ramy and just came in a couple weeks ago in the best shape since he hit the scene. Big ramy is looking huge and in shape, levrone is coming back and is looking fn huge. Gonna be a sick show.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
First time in a while that the Olympia looks like it might actually be worth watching

Schredder

Reaction score
Ya I saw that a few days ago. If he maintains that plus improves it and manages not to come in soft like he tends to he will do some major ****in damage. Ive seen recent pics of both Ramy and Roelly and Roelly blows him right out of the water. I will say this, Phil will be beaten by someone who has been putting time in in Kuwait very soon.

The trainers in the US do not have what the trainers over there have goin on. Whatever the hell that is.

Last edited:

TheHercWithAMouth

Reaction score
If roelly can actually come in without holding water and keep his midsection tight, he could move up. His abs have always looked weird, could be genetic or could be supplementation who knows unless you're on that level what caused it. I'm looking for him and Ramy, maybe Dallas, to finally shake up the top 3 this year.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
roelly has really come up man! it should be a damn good showdown this year for sure!

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If Ramy or Roelly come in 100%, I can see them beating Phil. Especially Roelly. His last 2 showings he has come in with stomach control and good conditioning. Roelly is the only one I see that can match Phil's roundness and proportions and outsize Phil. It's just if Roelly can beat Phil from the back.

TheHercWithAMouth

Reaction score
I was just looking at Roelly's last show pics...and yeah way better midsection control and crispness. He's finally figured it out. His arms are probably the greatest of all time as far as sheer freakiness while still being symmetrical...I prefer Lee Priests' for aesthetics but Roelly is a monster and has that same roundness Phil has. Hopefully he can topple Philsulina.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No, they parted ways a couple years ago.

Reaction score
Dudes got some freaky arms...big rami also looking freaky....also another favorite is Dallas McCarver at only 24 years old.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Big ramy!!!!

New Threads