Needing some rock solid advice

Reaction score
Hello UG folks,
Firstly thanks for all those who are helping me gain a lot of knowledge here. I used to be a good athlete, mainly into 4x100 m relays and Javelin throw, Forward position in Soccer and something called Cricket which a lot of people doesn't know about. When in college, a fellow pupil dropped a 20 lbs desk top made of metal on my knee and injured it very badly and have been a bum ever since then.

I've been trying for the past 3 years to get back in shape and build a desired body and not have constant knee pain by exercising right, eating clean and supplementing with Protein, L-Glutamine, Creatine Monohydrate, L-Argenine, a good pre-workout drink and tons of greens.

This is working but not to a level i desire. I still feel weak sometimes at the gym, run out in pain, or run out of breath and sit and watch other lifters kill it. I want to put an end to this. I have researched and is still doing about going on a Tren cycle and while some others have advised that I go on an HGH cycle since it helps bone strength a lot.

I don't have a lot of knowledge about the gears, Im new here and is reading tons of stuff. Im pretty sure I'll end up learning what the right way is. So i humbly request you pros on here to help me chase the proper discussions and pages to read and educate myself. Im not expecting you to give me your hard work of research in one day, even though that would be epic.

At this stage, anything helps. Thanks a ton and thanks for this wonderful platform. I love learning. You folks have an awesome rest of the day. Ciao.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
forget hgh. Its not what you think it is.

Without commenting on diet or training or anything else because some one else will pound you with that..and without telling how to use a product I will tell you one attribute of one product. Deca is known to help joint pain. Don't just go buy deca and use it because you will fk yourself up..just saying

Reaction score
I think everyone in my family has had to have knee surgery and the only thing I can really pass on is compression on the knee. I think it's a little weird your still having knee discomfort, after three years, its a rough sign. Wish I could help you more

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cheers, Xavier.

Check out THIS stickie for a solid overview of what a good first cycle looks like. And no, you dont want to run Tren for your first cycle. Leave Tren for when you've a lot more experience.

Like Cobra said though, its diet and training that will ultimately determine your success. Tell about your current macros, your TDEE and your current training program and lets get that sorted before you consider adding gear.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Need more details on the injury. Until then I will just say often times building the musculature around the knee will help support it and keep the pain at bay.

Do not use chemicals to try and overcome hurdles like this. Strengthen yourself.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if its been that long since you have really been moving weight in the gym........you got a long road just getting back to fighting shape *

while thats taking place theres tons of info to read here. All the sticky's, lots of big threads with 100+ posts, etc.

Education is huge for BBing or PLing.

Reaction score
Thank you sir. Appreciate it much. I will try to learn about decca and see what I could do best.

Reaction score
Its not pain always. Its discomfort. As a soccer player, i know I could run but its makes me think twice before i take a shot or pass the ball first time. Using compression always.

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I will check it out. I take 2000 Cal a day. I should be taking more but I'm trying to cut so doing my best here. I train 4 times a week. High intensity compound workouts and supersets to break out sweat. I hate that I can't do a ton of cardio because running too much or elliptical or even climbing gets my knee whereas squats and deadlifts makes it feel better.

Reaction score
I had slight chip on my knee cap. Doctors here have tried to figure out what it was and the best they came up with was a meniscus tear but the scan proved it wrong. After all the money i spent there, they said they're sorry but physiotherapy might work.

Reaction score
I have severe torn cartilage in my knee (multiple spots, significant tears), a bone fragment floating around, and was told I needed a knee replacement (and I probably do, just not yet---too young for that shit). Build the muscle around the knee and it will help. There is no way getting around a serious injury. Squats still kill my knee for the next 3-4 days. If you want to lose fat, I recommend swimming and diet, or the elliptical---both low impact. That said, diet is key when building your body. I didn't have the relief I have heard from deca, so I haven't used that since. I have used AAS, but I also did a shit ton of physical therapy. I'm not 100%, but i'm happy with where I am and it is what it is. When i'm as old as Snake, then i'll consider getting my knee replaced.

Reaction score
Hey thanks man. Yeah no knee replacement until your balls hang off the sacks. I have a friend who replaced both knees and ****er can't do shit now. He used to be like a horse while playing soccer. Now is fat and ugly and unattractive in character because all he does is sit at home and binge watch Netflix. I'm looking into AAS. Thank you so much. Cheers.

Reaction score
Hey thanks man. Yeah no knee replacement until your balls hang off the sacks. I have a friend who replaced both knees and ****er can't do shit now. He used to be like a horse while playing soccer. Now is fat and ugly and unattractive in character because all he does is sit at home and binge watch Netflix. I'm looking into AAS. Thank you so much. Cheers.

As others have said, AAS isn't the solution here. You need to build your body and diet right first...get into the gym, physical therapy for your injury, etc. If you take AAS and have a shitty diet, they will have limited if any effect. If you take AAS and don't address the injury then you could end up making something worse by overdoing it.

New Threads