How do you guys HONESTLY feel about HGH?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not a very big guy. I've been training for 15 years and have brought myself from 120 to 205 at 5'8, but ever since I've started training I've been dedicated. My job sometimes requires me to miss a meal here and there, but I always have a bar ready just in case. I'll research it some more and see what I think. I've been tempted to do it in the past, I just don't know how it will effect my current hypo episodes and what it could do to them in the future.

Well you wouldn't do it before or while your at work lol you would take it post work out then you just have to get your pw shake in and another carb meal before 45 min if your using the fast acting.

Just curious and way off topic...can you explain your hypo moments? like when you have them...what you ate before..stuff like that?

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well you wouldn't do it before or while your at work lol you would take it post work out then you just have to get your pw shake in and another carb meal before 45 min if your using the fast acting.

Just curious and way off topic...can you explain your hypo moments? like when you have them...what you ate before..stuff like that?

They happen at random times, I can't really tell you what I ate or anything like that bc they are few and far between, but the first time I had it was over 10 years ago before I went to bed. I was laying there wondering if I should eat something and then all of a sudden I felt super weak and starving. I literally stumbled to the kitchen, running into walls bc it was hard to walk, opened up the fridge and just started pounding down whatever I could find. I've had these exact moments every now and then but I make sure I always have food and never drink caffeine on an empty stomach or more than an hour after I've eaten.

My diet for the last few years has consisted of chicken,beef,fish,white rice, brown rice, sweet potatoe, eggs and oatmeal. I'll throw a random meal in there every couple days, usually Mexican food, but I don't feel hypo after certain meals. It's random.

Last edited:

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That sounds perfectly normal to me bro. I seriously doubt you have any type of real issue going on. I wouldn't let those little few and far between episodes influence your decisions on anything

They happen at random times, I can't really tell you what I ate or anything like that bc they are few and far between, but the first time I had it was over 10 years ago before I went to bed. I was laying there wondering if I should eat something and then all of a sudden I felt super weak and starving. I literally stumbled to the kitchen, running into walls bc it was hard to walk, opened up the fridge and just started pounding down whatever I could find. I've had these exact moments every now and then but I make sure I always have food and never drink caffeine on an empty stomach or more than an hour after I've eaten.

My diet for the last few years has consisted of chicken,beef,fish,white rice, brown rice, sweet potatoe, eggs and oatmeal. I'll throw a random meal in there every couple days, usually Mexican food, but I don't feel hypo after certain meals. It's random.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice cobra, is there any info you would recommend I read on insulin? I've read the article "skinny on slin", but that's all I've found in regards to using slin for bodybuilding purposes.

From what Ive gotten out of what I have read, is I would use 10 iu''s upon waking and 10 iu''s after work out, followed by a protein and carb shake 15 minutes after injection and then a meal with carbs 1 hr afterward.

Last edited:

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you really want to do it bro I will help you no problem but at your level you wouldn't do it right when you wake. You would strictly be doing it post work out. Then the shake with carbs and a meal 30 minutes later for the peak. You don't need it twice a day to get bad ass results. And for the queers that do the "skinny on slin" they are just stupid. You don't fukin do slin and try to not gain or short yourself on carbs to try and not gain fat. Your gonna gain some fat and if you want to maximize the muscle growth that is a good thing. You wont gain a ton but you will gain some but shorting yourself on carbs/cals to keep the body fat down while on slin is defeating the purpose of the slin as the carb/protiens are what make your muscles grow!!!

that's my opinion anyways. The skinny slin guys might disagree. Skinny slin..just typing that sounds stupid. Anything with the word skinny in it is stupid lmao

Thanks for the advice cobra, is there any info you would recommend I read on insulin? I've read the article "skinny on slin", but that's all I've found in regards to using slin for bodybuilding purposes.

From what Ive gotten out of what I have read, is I would use 10 iu''s upon waking and 10 iu''s after work out, followed by a protein and carb shake 15 minutes after injection and then a meal with carbs 1 hr afterward.

ironhardempress

Lady Member
Reaction score
I'm 53 and I've been using it for anti-aging, not mass building. Running around 2.5-3 IUs/day chinese generics. I was running one brand for a while but the product seemed inconsistent so I switched (after plenty of research) and the product I am running now seems superior. The good sleep I am getting now is worth it, frankly. As a menopausal woman, sleep had been elusive--now I sleep like a baby and have crazy vivid dreams. My husband is experiencing the same good sleep. I have an overall feeling of energy and wellbeing that I was missing. I am fairly skeptical by nature so i doubt this is a placebo effect. My skin is improved as well, although i had pretty good skin before (I spend a fair amount of $$ on my skin). To me, it is worth it. Idk if it would be worth it if I was paying for real pharma.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
I'm 53 and I've been using it for anti-aging, not mass building. Running around 2.5-3 IUs/day chinese generics. I was running one brand for a while but the product seemed inconsistent so I switched (after plenty of research) and the product I am running now seems superior. The good sleep I am getting now is worth it, frankly. As a menopausal woman, sleep had been elusive--now I sleep like a baby and have crazy vivid dreams. My husband is experiencing the same good sleep. I have an overall feeling of energy and wellbeing that I was missing. I am fairly skeptical by nature so i doubt this is a placebo effect. My skin is improved as well, although i had pretty good skin before (I spend a fair amount of $$ on my skin). To me, it is worth it. Idk if it would be worth it if I was paying for real pharma.
I'm 53 also, and my GF is a little older, we both would like to experience some of the sleep benefits, and also the possible energy. I hope like hell it lives up to the said bennys, pretty expensive, although the Chinese generic is easier to financially deal with.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

You cannot tell if gh is good or not with out blood work. Im sorry but saying your getting better sleep means nothing. You cant even base it off of tingly hands or any other side you may feel. Ya you might think its good because one of the 20 things it is known for happens but the only absolute way to know is bloods.

I'm 53 also, and my GF is a little older, we both would like to experience some of the sleep benefits, and also the possible energy. I hope like hell it lives up to the said bennys, pretty expensive, although the Chinese generic is easier to financially deal with.

Melatonin is much cheaper bro!

ironhardempress

Lady Member
Reaction score
yeah, i know that blood work is the best way to test. Right now i am having issues with this new GH being very strong--my tendons hurt and my wrist bones hurt ( on the right more than the left) and it is NOT because i have been overdoing in the gym. I've actually been trying to take it easy because of this issuer. My husband is having the same issue. he says his "skeleton hurts" LOL. I'm going to scale my dose back. BTW, Melatonin did nada for me.

ironhardempress

Lady Member
Reaction score
If I order a test from Directlabs and go in to get it (its only 72.00), do I need to do anything special prior? Do i need to be fasted like a cholesterol test? What time of the day would be good to go? I usually shoot my HGH first thing in the a.m.

sgf

Reaction score
I have been thinking of adding HGH in to my TRT regimen, so this is great stuff for me to read.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yeah, i know that blood work is the best way to test. Right now i am having issues with this new GH being very strong--my tendons hurt and my wrist bones hurt ( on the right more than the left) and it is NOT because i have been overdoing in the gym. I've actually been trying to take it easy because of this issuer. My husband is having the same issue. he says his "skeleton hurts" LOL. I'm going to scale my dose back. BTW, Melatonin did nada for me.

Its not the best way...its the only way. And there are additives that a lot of so called gh producers use that will give the tingly achy skeleton feeling. Im not saying what you have is bunk Im just saying there is very much that you do not know about the gh game.

If I order a test from Directlabs and go in to get it (its only 72.00), do I need to do anything special prior? Do i need to be fasted like a cholesterol test? What time of the day would be good to go? I usually shoot my HGH first thing in the a.m.

It doesn't matter what time. You take your 10iu shot and make sure your blood is drawn within 3 to 3 1/2 hours after the inject.

curtisvill

Elite
Reaction score
Its not the best way...its the only way. And there are additives that a lot of so called gh producers use that will give the tingly achy skeleton feeling. Im not saying what you have is bunk Im just saying there is very much that you do not know about the gh game.

It doesn't matter what time. You take your 10iu shot and make sure your blood is drawn within 3 to 3 1/2 hours after the inject.

You are talking about testing for growth hormone serum. Isn't the best way to truly understand if you have legit hgh is to run your igf-1 numbers, but in order to get true results you would need to run baseline igf-1 numbers before beginning your hgh run?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are talking about testing for growth hormone serum. Isn't the best way to truly understand if you have legit hgh is to run your igf-1 numbers, but in order to get true results you would need to run baseline igf-1 numbers before beginning your hgh run?

Lmao well I was kind of going with the K.I.S.S. method since the individual obviously is new to this but ya igf is the best truth teller. Some say that the serum spike can be faked but in my experience 98% of gh that spikes my serum turns out legit.

curtisvill

Elite
Reaction score
Lmao well I was kind of going with the K.I.S.S. method since the individual obviously is new to this but ya igf is the best truth teller. Some say that the serum spike can be faked but in my experience 98% of gh that spikes my serum turns out legit.

Sorry brother, I was clarifying it as much for me as OP.

Bust My Ass

Reaction score
Real GH from a pharmacy is a game changer and worth every penny. I got my IGF1 levels to 2400 ng/dl which helped me get to 240- 245lbs death face lean at 5'11.

I am on 2iu of Norditropin these days and it's still worth it.

New Threads