Tren cough

Cyclemaniac

Elite
Reaction score
So I'm just curious in some of your guys input on this subject, Iv read many things but I'd like to hear some personal stories and solutions. Iv been getting tren cough with this amazing tren I'm using almost everytime, today I got it within second of injecting, mid Injecting I start getting the nasty chemical taste so I slammed the rest In there threw the needle (literally) and B lined to the freezer to stick my head in there. This time was the longest it ever lasted which was about 3-4 mins I would say and sore as **** for about 10 mins after that, the freezer helps me to not cough but doesn't do anything for the fact I feel like I'm dying. I usually keep a cold water next to me but I couldn't even take a drink it hurt so bad. I haven't experienced this cough in a few years, but this particular brand Iv noticed by my gains are amazing but what really causes that damn cough!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some react to the benzyl alcohol in stronger concentrations of Tren - thats my guess as to why you're experiencing the cough.

Cyclemaniac

Elite
Reaction score
Some react to the benzyl alcohol in stronger concentrations of Tren - thats my guess as to why you're experiencing the cough.

So maybe this particular brand has more in it then the others. The last few cycles I noticed the tren wasn't nearly as strong and no cough. The first cycle was hard core tren and I got the cough and this one same thing.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No matter what anyone says we still don't know what causes the cough.. we never will

Last edited:

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
From what I heard, Ace is known more for the Tren cough more than E. I can say I never got it on E. I actually had something close to Tren cough with test cyp. Not as bad but just a nagging cough and tickle for about 3-4 min after an injection.

Personally, considering all the other sides you can have with Tren and adding that in 3x/wk, I'd be questioning why I'm putting myself through this.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not to sure if the potency of the drug itself has anything to do with the cough or not. Idoubt it.

Runningwild

Elite
Reaction score
No real knowledge of this other than I have experienced the same. Then cough when I was on ace but nothing on E

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Try doing your injection slower. I mean like it should take you 2-3 min to empty the tube

Cyclemaniac,

Please take into consideration T4L uses a lawn dart connected to a turkey baster for his Tren injections.

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
Where are you shooting it? Are you aspirating?
From years of tren use luckily ive only gotten it once. Yes very bad experience. Thought i was gonna die for a second.
Ive heard that it happens when u get some oil directly in a vain. Not exactly sure of the validity of that though.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never got any cough .I heard you can get it with other compounds as well as tren

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No matter what anyone says we still don't know what causes the cough.. we never will

This ^^^^ nobody knows what causes tren cough. Can happen with items other than tren. I have gotten it from test cyp deca and test no ester. But with tren ace I would get it every other shot. With tren e... nope nevermind not gonna say it and jinx myself.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Op

There are other ways to beat it.

Did you try mixing the tren with your test in the barrel

Cyclemaniac

Elite
Reaction score
Op

There are other ways to beat it.

Did you try mixing the tren with your test in the barrel

Oh ya I always mix it with mast and prop, always aspirate, Iv noticed it happens more when I inject to fast. I use 23g needles so sometimes I can't help it or if I'm in a hurry. But when I go super slow it doesn't hurt as bad.

Reaction score
it's a venous phenomenon that causes the respiratory issues.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

there should never be an increase in ba in any compound. Ba is an agent that prevents bacterial growth while not destroying the hormone. Its a preservative. Its not used for binding. BB is the one that will fluctuate. If someone is using more than 1 to 2 % ba then they are retards.