Using blood pressure medication at the same time as Clen

Reaction score
scorpion_its_my_nature_womens_dark_pajamas.jpg

wow, you have to be the coolest guy I've ever met. said no one ever. gtfo

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
when you say "as many health problems as you" do you mean the one health problem that I have? lol I have no idea why you keep calling me fat because you don't know what I look like. my diet is fine thanks. I'm really glad that I got under your skin and find it funny that you had to neg rep me and tell me that "you don't have ANY self control" you seem like a real winner.

AIDS is a single health problem too. Don't snub your nose at diabetes buddy. Your particular type is actually an autoimmune disease that is devastating. Plenty of diabetics have played this game--and it is possible, but the stakes are higher. Increasing your metabolic processes mean less to other people. You low carb and clen your way into keto acidosis. When you include aces in the mix, your kidneys take some punishment. Then it is three problems...hell, a massive life threatening systemic problem. Don't sell diabetes short man, diabetes is ranked #8 on the WHO list of the top 10 killers--tied with AIDS. You take it for granted at your own risk.

You are diabetic and want to take clen...and blood pressure medication. It's the kind of supplementation that reeks of desperation. The kind of last ditch effort from someone who would do anything because they are at the end of their rope trying to get lean. I just assumed you were chubby. If you aren't chubby, then ok. I'm sorry.

I called you fat because I am a childish and venomous person. Don't worry about getting under my skin. I really enjoy this (see my signature). I spend all day being normal and sometimes I just want to come home and be a sociopath. Some fall for it...most don't. But I've kept some of these sparring sessions going for days. I truly enjoy it.

Am I a winner? No. I am not. Because nobody wins when you argue with a god damned idiot. Before it is over with, I'll sink down to your level...grade school most likely....and we'll just talk about jamming shit up each other's respective mom's asses.

My only regret is that you are 17 hours ahead of me and that we can't fight in realtime all day long.

But I am a pragmatist! If I let you skate by saying you took clen and bp meds successfully, then some poor chubby kid may see it and think--"hey, this 'not chubby' diabetic took clen and blood pressure meds and it was cool. I don't have to be fat." And for that reason, I'm going to crucify you until you are full on red, or my name is white.

So have some coffee mother ****er cause I'm going to be watching the good ole US of A kick the shit out of New Zealand in track and field tonight and I feel like typing.

Reaction score
AIDS is a single health problem too. Don't snub your nose at diabetes buddy. Your particular type is actually an autoimmune disease that is devastating. Plenty of diabetics have played this game--and it is possible, but the stakes are higher. Increasing your metabolic processes mean less to other people. You low carb and clen your way into keto acidosis. When you include aces in the mix, your kidneys take some punishment. Then it is three problems...hell, a massive life threatening systemic problem. Don't sell diabetes short man, diabetes is ranked #8 on the WHO list of the top 10 killers--tied with AIDS. You take it for granted at your own risk.

You are diabetic and want to take clen...and blood pressure medication. It's the kind of supplementation that reeks of desperation. The kind of last ditch effort from someone who would do anything because they are at the end of their rope trying to get lean. I just assumed you were chubby. If you aren't chubby, then ok. I'm sorry.

I called you fat because I am a childish and venomous person. Don't worry about getting under my skin. I really enjoy this (see my signature). I spend all day being normal and sometimes I just want to come home and be a sociopath. Some fall for it...most don't. But I've kept some of these sparring sessions going for days. I truly enjoy it.

Am I a winner? No. I am not. Because nobody wins when you argue with a god damned idiot. Before it is over with, I'll sink down to your level...grade school most likely....and we'll just talk about jamming shit up each other's respective mom's asses.

My only regret is that you are 17 hours ahead of me and that we can't fight in realtime all day long.

But I am a pragmatist! If I let you skate by saying you took clen and bp meds successfully, then some poor chubby kid may see it and think--"hey, this 'not chubby' diabetic took clen and blood pressure meds and it was cool. I don't have to be fat." And for that reason, I'm going to crucify you until you are full on red, or my name is white.

So have some coffee mother ****er cause I'm going to be watching the good ole US of A kick the shit out of New Zealand in track and field tonight and I feel like typing.

I totally respect your opinion man trust me, I just don't like being called a dip shit. yea I know how serious diabetes is believe me its a mother f*&%er but the bonus is as you will know it I get free insulin :D so I can choose when I spike my insulin which helps. I didn't develop diabetes from being a fat f%$# I actually got it from being put on a particular medication which apparently can cause a very small amount of the population diabetes (lucky me huh) I do take it seriously and had no idea that taking clen and an ACE would cause ketoacidosis I wasn't trying to justify my use I was just interested to know if the ACE would reduce the effects of the clen. I like you could sit here and trade yo mommas day and night with you which tbh would probably give us something fun to do in the evenings but I would rather reap the benefits of your knowledge that is if you don't mind teaching a "dip shit" lol. I know what you mean about it being better for me to take AAS and hell yea I would love to but I got no source over here lol I do have loads of spare insulin :)

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I totally respect your opinion man trust me, I just don't like being called a dip shit. yea I know how serious diabetes is believe me its a mother f*&%er but the bonus is as you will know it I get free insulin :D so I can choose when I spike my insulin which helps. I didn't develop diabetes from being a fat f%$# I actually got it from being put on a particular medication which apparently can cause a very small amount of the population diabetes (lucky me huh) I do take it seriously and had no idea that taking clen and an ACE would cause ketoacidosis I wasn't trying to justify my use I was just interested to know if the ACE would reduce the effects of the clen. I like you could sit here and trade yo mommas day and night with you which tbh would probably give us something fun to do in the evenings but I would rather reap the benefits of your knowledge that is if you don't mind teaching a "dip shit" lol. I know what you mean about it being better for me to take AAS and hell yea I would love to but I got no source over here lol I do have loads of spare insulin :)

I can dig that. And as bad as I hate to end an epic interweb war, I call for truce under one condition: you tell redrum to shut up every time you see him. I mean every time. If you don't, I'll be on you like stink on a monkey.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Jol's e-warfare barbarianism prevails. I dig barbarian type folks.

New Threads