Using blood pressure medication at the same time as Clen

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone knows if you can take blood pressure medication while on clenbuterol ? my Dr put me on blood pressure meds before I started my cycle and i'm wondering if it reduces the effects of the clen?

thanks guys

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't you be more concerned that your clen reduces the effects of your BP meds?

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Why in the hell would you take a beta agonist and a beta blocker? Seriously man, think about this shit.

Reaction score
Dude....

Just no.

For aforementioned reasons, plus a litany of others I am not sure you'd comprehend if you had to ask.

Diet and treadmill will do more for your BP and waistline than clen will.

I'm on an ACE inhibitor not a beta blocker they are two different things. my diet is fine thanks and I was taking clen to avoid the catabolic effects of cardio. I have a mum and a wife so I don't really need to be told off. but thanks for your input

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Kiwi, I'm not trying to be your mom or dad because I don't know you.

All I am saying is why in the hell would you take a sympathomimetic class drug--drugs in this class are literally used to RAISE blood pressure and then take a drug to LOWER your blood pressure?

Just take roids...they'll keep the muscle on you as your glide away on the elliptical machine.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You come here to ask opinions and don't like what you hear.

Take the advice or don't. Good luck.

Reaction score
You come here to ask opinions and don't like what you hear.

Take the advice or don't. Good luck.

all I wanted to know is whether or not my blood pressure medication (an ACE inhibitor) would reduce the effectiveness of Clenbuterol. I am on the ACE because I am diabetic and it is given to diabetics as a preventative measure to protect my kidneys. no one has really answered my question. most of you have just jumped down my throat. I take a low dose of cilazapril for those of you who can help me. to be clear I just need to know if taking my ace while on cycle would effect the effectiveness of the clen. thanks

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Listen here dip shit. You aren't asking a will I make "gainz brah" type of question. You are asking a question with potential morbitity associated with it. And nobody wants to enable a retard to kill themselves.

See here, dip shit---clen depletes potassium. Aces deplete sodium. These two electrolytes have everything to do with rhythm and output of your stupid little heart.

Also, the drugs you are taking are in mortal combat to do opposing actions...clen driving beta receptors and ace working to relax the smooth muscle that the beta is stimulating. unfortumately, that cool experiment you want to do is on hydraulic pump that powers the pea-brain that would ask such a stupid question.

Nobody wants to sponsor your lunatic question with their educated guess as to whether you'd live or die. At very least, you endanger yourself. Personally, I don't care if you live or die, but I want there to be a harsh record on file for the next fat ass that wants a short-cut to look like zyzz, so they can see that if they ask this particular question here, it is going to suck.

Now take your clen and bp meds. Toss in some Gatorade and swim your stupid ass to Antarctica.

If you ever want to let go of some of that insulin, you can PM me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Listen here dip shit. You aren't asking a will I make "gainz brah" type of question. You are asking a question with potential morbitity associated with it. And nobody wants to enable a retard to kill themselves.

See here, dip shit---clen depletes potassium. Aces deplete sodium. These two electrolytes have everything to do with rhythm and output of your stupid little heart.

Also, the drugs you are taking are in mortal combat to do opposing actions...clen driving beta receptors and ace working to relax the smooth muscle that the beta is stimulating. unfortumately, that cool experiment you want to do is on hydraulic pump that powers the pea-brain that would ask such a stupid question.

Nobody wants to sponsor your lunatic question with their educated guess as to whether you'd live or die. At very least, you endanger yourself. Personally, I don't care if you live or die, but I want their to be a harsh record on file for the next fat ass that wants a short-cut to look like zyzz, so they can see that if they ask this particular question here, it is going to suck.

Now take your clen and bp meds. Toss in some Gatorade and swim your stupid ass to Antarctica.

If you ever want to let go of some of that insulin, you can PM me.

you don't need to resort to petty name calling, all it does is show that you have little self control. calling me fat is a really stupid thing to do because you have no idea what I look like. like I said, there is nothing wrong with my heart, I was put on an ACE because it keeps my kidneys in check. I get my b.p checked all the time and it is not an issue. I find it funny how enraged you became after such a benign issue perhaps you should dial some of your supps back a wee bit. sure you can have some of my insulin, I'll send it over after I've jammed it up your mums fat asshole so you get a nice little infection :) I came on this forum because I'd like to learn some stuff and 99% of people here are great which makes you the other 1% so that makes you kinda special. I have no problems working out in the gym in fact I wish I had more time to lift, currently I can only spend an hour and a half in the gym each night because I have a beautiful wife and 7 amazing children that keep me really busy. if you don't like my posts just keep on scrolling, have a great life.

Reaction score
Wow. That went south quickly.

the crazy thing is, i did the cycle while taking ACE a few months ago. I was just interested in knowing if its worth going off my ACE next time. a yes or no would have been sufficient lol

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
you don't need to resort to petty name calling, all it does is show that you have little self control. calling me fat is a really stupid thing to do because you have no idea what I look like. like I said, there is nothing wrong with my heart, I was put on an ACE because it keeps my kidneys in check. I get my b.p checked all the time and it is not an issue. I find it funny how enraged you became after such a benign issue perhaps you should dial some of your supps back a wee bit. sure you can have some of my insulin, I'll send it over after I've jammed it up your mums fat asshole so you get a nice little infection :) I came on this forum because I'd like to learn some stuff and 99% of people here are great which makes you the other 1% so that makes you kinda special. I have no problems working out in the gym in fact I wish I had more time to lift, currently I can only spend an hour and a half in the gym each night because I have a beautiful wife and 7 amazing children that keep me really busy. if you don't like my posts just keep on scrolling, have a great life.

It's not a lack of self control. It's a lack of tolerance for idiots.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score

Petty name calling and Internet fighting is what I do. I'm a real e-nightmare to fools.

A man with as many health problems as you and STILL trying to take clen doesn't need to tell ANYONE that they don't have self control. Clen isn't nearly as anti-catabolic as AAS--and a lot more dangerous. You are willing to undergo a lot of risk to be "anti-catabolic." By deductive logic, you're a fat piece of monkey shit.

I become enraged because you kept fighting to get the answer you want--despite the ones you got. And it turns out, you've done it before. Well, keep your mouth shut and do it again.

Here's more good news. You are a diabetic, high blood pressure is coming....probably already a problem for you. Diabetes is a train wreck of a life **** that shaves an average of 11 years off the lives of the blessed. You have 7 kids. You may want to quit being an asshole and get your diet right and ride the treadmill to shave off the fat.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
the crazy thing is, i did the cycle while taking ACE a few months ago. I was just interested in knowing if its worth going off my ACE next time. a yes or no would have been sufficient lol

The fact that you think it is as simple as a yes or no question means you need to be in the kiddie pool.

Reaction score
Petty name calling and Internet fighting is what I do. I'm a real e-nightmare to fools.

A man with as many health problems as you and STILL trying to take clen doesn't need to tell ANYONE that they don't have self control. Clen isn't nearly as anti-catabolic as AAS--and a lot more dangerous. You are willing to undergo a lot of risk to be "anti-catabolic." By deductive logic, you're a fat piece of monkey shit.

I become enraged because you kept fighting to get the answer you want--despite the ones you got. And it turns out, you've done it before. Well, keep your mouth shut and do it again.

Here's more good news. You are a diabetic, high blood pressure is coming....probably already a problem for you. Diabetes is a train wreck of a life **** that shaves an average of 11 years off the lives of the blessed. You have 7 kids. You may want to quit being an asshole and get your diet right and ride the treadmill to shave off the fat.

when you say "as many health problems as you" do you mean the one health problem that I have? lol I have no idea why you keep calling me fat because you don't know what I look like. my diet is fine thanks. I'm really glad that I got under your skin and find it funny that you had to neg rep me and tell me that "you don't have ANY self control" you seem like a real winner.

Reaction score
It's not a lack of self control. It's a lack of tolerance for idiots.

nah it's definitely a lack of self control, he made sure to tell me in his neg rep that he gave me. he needs his meds checked lol

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
nah it's definitely a lack of self control, he made sure to tell me in his neg rep that he gave me. he needs his meds checked lol

scorpion_its_my_nature_womens_dark_pajamas.jpg

New Threads