Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    E-Fighter Extraordinaire Joliver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Deep South...
    Posts
    2,504
    Thanks
    2,025
    Thanked 3,531 Times in 1,293 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwimike View Post
    you don't need to resort to petty name calling, all it does is show that you have little self control. calling me fat is a really stupid thing to do because you have no idea what I look like. like I said, there is nothing wrong with my heart, I was put on an ACE because it keeps my kidneys in check. I get my b.p checked all the time and it is not an issue. I find it funny how enraged you became after such a benign issue perhaps you should dial some of your supps back a wee bit. sure you can have some of my insulin, I'll send it over after I've jammed it up your mums fat asshole so you get a nice little infection I came on this forum because I'd like to learn some stuff and 99% of people here are great which makes you the other 1% so that makes you kinda special. I have no problems working out in the gym in fact I wish I had more time to lift, currently I can only spend an hour and a half in the gym each night because I have a beautiful wife and 7 amazing children that keep me really busy. if you don't like my posts just keep on scrolling, have a great life.
    Petty name calling and Internet fighting is what I do. I'm a real e-nightmare to fools.

    A man with as many health problems as you and STILL trying to take clen doesn't need to tell ANYONE that they don't have self control. Clen isn't nearly as anti-catabolic as AAS--and a lot more dangerous. You are willing to undergo a lot of risk to be "anti-catabolic." By deductive logic, you're a fat piece of monkey shit.

    I become enraged because you kept fighting to get the answer you want--despite the ones you got. And it turns out, you've done it before. Well, keep your mouth shut and do it again.

    Here's more good news. You are a diabetic, high blood pressure is coming....probably already a problem for you. Diabetes is a train wreck of a life **** that shaves an average of 11 years off the lives of the blessed. You have 7 kids. You may want to quit being an asshole and get your diet right and ride the treadmill to shave off the fat.
    Stroking out on the toilet = gay. Stroking out on the platform = legend. --DYS

    S.U.R.--Shut up Red!

    Professional internet fighter

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joliver For This Useful Post:

    Assassin32 (09-10-2016),DF (08-15-2016)

  3. #17
    E-Fighter Extraordinaire Joliver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Deep South...
    Posts
    2,504
    Thanks
    2,025
    Thanked 3,531 Times in 1,293 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwimike View Post
    the crazy thing is, i did the cycle while taking ACE a few months ago. I was just interested in knowing if its worth going off my ACE next time. a yes or no would have been sufficient lol
    The fact that you think it is as simple as a yes or no question means you need to be in the kiddie pool.
    Stroking out on the toilet = gay. Stroking out on the platform = legend. --DYS

    S.U.R.--Shut up Red!

    Professional internet fighter

  4. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornelius Bigsby Coanbread J. Oliver View Post
    Petty name calling and Internet fighting is what I do. I'm a real e-nightmare to fools.

    A man with as many health problems as you and STILL trying to take clen doesn't need to tell ANYONE that they don't have self control. Clen isn't nearly as anti-catabolic as AAS--and a lot more dangerous. You are willing to undergo a lot of risk to be "anti-catabolic." By deductive logic, you're a fat piece of monkey shit.

    I become enraged because you kept fighting to get the answer you want--despite the ones you got. And it turns out, you've done it before. Well, keep your mouth shut and do it again.

    Here's more good news. You are a diabetic, high blood pressure is coming....probably already a problem for you. Diabetes is a train wreck of a life **** that shaves an average of 11 years off the lives of the blessed. You have 7 kids. You may want to quit being an asshole and get your diet right and ride the treadmill to shave off the fat.
    when you say "as many health problems as you" do you mean the one health problem that I have? lol I have no idea why you keep calling me fat because you don't know what I look like. my diet is fine thanks. I'm really glad that I got under your skin and find it funny that you had to neg rep me and tell me that "you don't have ANY self control" you seem like a real winner.

  5. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolSteel View Post
    It's not a lack of self control. It's a lack of tolerance for idiots.
    nah it's definitely a lack of self control, he made sure to tell me in his neg rep that he gave me. he needs his meds checked lol

  6. #20
    E-Fighter Extraordinaire Joliver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Deep South...
    Posts
    2,504
    Thanks
    2,025
    Thanked 3,531 Times in 1,293 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwimike View Post
    nah it's definitely a lack of self control, he made sure to tell me in his neg rep that he gave me. he needs his meds checked lol
    Stroking out on the toilet = gay. Stroking out on the platform = legend. --DYS

    S.U.R.--Shut up Red!

    Professional internet fighter

  7. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornelius Bigsby Coanbread J. Oliver View Post
    wow, you have to be the coolest guy I've ever met. said no one ever. gtfo

  8. #22
    Elite Bro Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,959
    Thanks
    499
    Thanked 3,268 Times in 1,907 Posts
    coanbread is rather smart and knows his shit ,I would listen to him if I was u..

  9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bro Bundy For This Useful Post:

    ECKSRATED (08-15-2016),Iron1 (08-18-2016),Joliver (08-15-2016),Maintenance Man (09-01-2016),ToolSteel (08-16-2016)

  10. #23
    E-Fighter Extraordinaire Joliver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Deep South...
    Posts
    2,504
    Thanks
    2,025
    Thanked 3,531 Times in 1,293 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwimike View Post
    wow, you have to be the coolest guy I've ever met. said no one ever. gtfo
    People say that to me a lot. Does "gtfo" mean "good to find out?"
    Stroking out on the toilet = gay. Stroking out on the platform = legend. --DYS

    S.U.R.--Shut up Red!

    Professional internet fighter

  11. #24
    E-Fighter Extraordinaire Joliver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Deep South...
    Posts
    2,504
    Thanks
    2,025
    Thanked 3,531 Times in 1,293 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwimike View Post
    when you say "as many health problems as you" do you mean the one health problem that I have? lol I have no idea why you keep calling me fat because you don't know what I look like. my diet is fine thanks. I'm really glad that I got under your skin and find it funny that you had to neg rep me and tell me that "you don't have ANY self control" you seem like a real winner.
    AIDS is a single health problem too. Don't snub your nose at diabetes buddy. Your particular type is actually an autoimmune disease that is devastating. Plenty of diabetics have played this game--and it is possible, but the stakes are higher. Increasing your metabolic processes mean less to other people. You low carb and clen your way into keto acidosis. When you include aces in the mix, your kidneys take some punishment. Then it is three problems...hell, a massive life threatening systemic problem. Don't sell diabetes short man, diabetes is ranked #8 on the WHO list of the top 10 killers--tied with AIDS. You take it for granted at your own risk.

    You are diabetic and want to take clen...and blood pressure medication. It's the kind of supplementation that reeks of desperation. The kind of last ditch effort from someone who would do anything because they are at the end of their rope trying to get lean. I just assumed you were chubby. If you aren't chubby, then ok. I'm sorry.

    I called you fat because I am a childish and venomous person. Don't worry about getting under my skin. I really enjoy this (see my signature). I spend all day being normal and sometimes I just want to come home and be a sociopath. Some fall for it...most don't. But I've kept some of these sparring sessions going for days. I truly enjoy it.

    Am I a winner? No. I am not. Because nobody wins when you argue with a god damned idiot. Before it is over with, I'll sink down to your level...grade school most likely....and we'll just talk about jamming shit up each other's respective mom's asses.

    My only regret is that you are 17 hours ahead of me and that we can't fight in realtime all day long.

    But I am a pragmatist! If I let you skate by saying you took clen and bp meds successfully, then some poor chubby kid may see it and think--"hey, this 'not chubby' diabetic took clen and blood pressure meds and it was cool. I don't have to be fat." And for that reason, I'm going to crucify you until you are full on red, or my name is white.

    So have some coffee mother ****er cause I'm going to be watching the good ole US of A kick the shit out of New Zealand in track and field tonight and I feel like typing.
    Stroking out on the toilet = gay. Stroking out on the platform = legend. --DYS

    S.U.R.--Shut up Red!

    Professional internet fighter

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Joliver For This Useful Post:

    kiwimike (08-16-2016)

  13. #25
    UG BENCH KING ECKSRATED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6,287
    Thanks
    2,968
    Thanked 5,580 Times in 2,887 Posts
    Jol is def the coolest guy I've ever met.
    Strengthfirst

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ECKSRATED For This Useful Post:

    Joliver (08-15-2016)

  15. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornelius Bigsby Coanbread J. Oliver View Post
    AIDS is a single health problem too. Don't snub your nose at diabetes buddy. Your particular type is actually an autoimmune disease that is devastating. Plenty of diabetics have played this game--and it is possible, but the stakes are higher. Increasing your metabolic processes mean less to other people. You low carb and clen your way into keto acidosis. When you include aces in the mix, your kidneys take some punishment. Then it is three problems...hell, a massive life threatening systemic problem. Don't sell diabetes short man, diabetes is ranked #8 on the WHO list of the top 10 killers--tied with AIDS. You take it for granted at your own risk.

    You are diabetic and want to take clen...and blood pressure medication. It's the kind of supplementation that reeks of desperation. The kind of last ditch effort from someone who would do anything because they are at the end of their rope trying to get lean. I just assumed you were chubby. If you aren't chubby, then ok. I'm sorry.

    I called you fat because I am a childish and venomous person. Don't worry about getting under my skin. I really enjoy this (see my signature). I spend all day being normal and sometimes I just want to come home and be a sociopath. Some fall for it...most don't. But I've kept some of these sparring sessions going for days. I truly enjoy it.

    Am I a winner? No. I am not. Because nobody wins when you argue with a god damned idiot. Before it is over with, I'll sink down to your level...grade school most likely....and we'll just talk about jamming shit up each other's respective mom's asses.

    My only regret is that you are 17 hours ahead of me and that we can't fight in realtime all day long.

    But I am a pragmatist! If I let you skate by saying you took clen and bp meds successfully, then some poor chubby kid may see it and think--"hey, this 'not chubby' diabetic took clen and blood pressure meds and it was cool. I don't have to be fat." And for that reason, I'm going to crucify you until you are full on red, or my name is white.

    So have some coffee mother ****er cause I'm going to be watching the good ole US of A kick the shit out of New Zealand in track and field tonight and I feel like typing.
    I totally respect your opinion man trust me, I just don't like being called a dip shit. yea I know how serious diabetes is believe me its a mother f*&%er but the bonus is as you will know it I get free insulin so I can choose when I spike my insulin which helps. I didn't develop diabetes from being a fat f%$# I actually got it from being put on a particular medication which apparently can cause a very small amount of the population diabetes (lucky me huh) I do take it seriously and had no idea that taking clen and an ACE would cause ketoacidosis I wasn't trying to justify my use I was just interested to know if the ACE would reduce the effects of the clen. I like you could sit here and trade yo mommas day and night with you which tbh would probably give us something fun to do in the evenings but I would rather reap the benefits of your knowledge that is if you don't mind teaching a "dip shit" lol. I know what you mean about it being better for me to take AAS and hell yea I would love to but I got no source over here lol I do have loads of spare insulin

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwimike For This Useful Post:

    DF (08-16-2016),Joliver (08-16-2016)

  17. #27
    E-Fighter Extraordinaire Joliver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Deep South...
    Posts
    2,504
    Thanks
    2,025
    Thanked 3,531 Times in 1,293 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwimike View Post
    I totally respect your opinion man trust me, I just don't like being called a dip shit. yea I know how serious diabetes is believe me its a mother f*&%er but the bonus is as you will know it I get free insulin so I can choose when I spike my insulin which helps. I didn't develop diabetes from being a fat f%$# I actually got it from being put on a particular medication which apparently can cause a very small amount of the population diabetes (lucky me huh) I do take it seriously and had no idea that taking clen and an ACE would cause ketoacidosis I wasn't trying to justify my use I was just interested to know if the ACE would reduce the effects of the clen. I like you could sit here and trade yo mommas day and night with you which tbh would probably give us something fun to do in the evenings but I would rather reap the benefits of your knowledge that is if you don't mind teaching a "dip shit" lol. I know what you mean about it being better for me to take AAS and hell yea I would love to but I got no source over here lol I do have loads of spare insulin
    I can dig that. And as bad as I hate to end an epic interweb war, I call for truce under one condition: you tell redrum to shut up every time you see him. I mean every time. If you don't, I'll be on you like stink on a monkey.
    Stroking out on the toilet = gay. Stroking out on the platform = legend. --DYS

    S.U.R.--Shut up Red!

    Professional internet fighter

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joliver For This Useful Post:

    DF (08-16-2016),ToolSteel (08-16-2016)

  19. #28
    Elite stonetag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Great Northwest
    Posts
    4,965
    Thanks
    4,533
    Thanked 3,403 Times in 1,898 Posts
    Jol's e-warfare barbarianism prevails. I dig barbarian type folks.


  20. The Following User Says Thank You to stonetag For This Useful Post:

    Joliver (09-10-2016)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •