women and hgh, weight gain? please help

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello,

This post is on behalf of my better half, my wife. Please help her out as i cannot figure out why she is gaining weight on hgh instead of loosing.

Nice to meet you. My husband has been a member of this site for many years and I am considering becoming a member as well.

I recently started taking 2 iu's of hgh(jintropin) in the morning and also take Synthroid (50mcg) at night. I know ive only been running hgh for 1.5 months, but i was wondering if other ladies on this forum first experienced rapid weight gain before loss? I've gained over 10 pounds pretty quickly (5 pounds of lean muscle mass, 4 pounds of water retention and 1 pound of fat). I've started doing cardio a 2 times a week(due to a 70hr work week) too and eating about 1400-1600 calories (low carbs).

I was thinking to join this forum to get some advice.... Thanks so much for your time and advice.

Thank you everyone

Much respect

R1rider

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My guess is its water weight ..By the way good to see u around rider

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hgh will cause an increase in sodium reabsorption in the nephrons of your kidneys. It can cause an inhuman amount of water retention.

Few solutions:

1) increase/supplement potassium
2) lower carbohydrates
3) decrease sodium

Or, I guess you could do all of them...but I don't want to type more numbers. I've already scrolled down and it'd just be too hard.

Good luck.

P.S. I ****ed myself up royally on an R1....shit made me fear liter bikes man.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've taken gh on an off for the past 5 years.....for me Chinese gh caused me to gain 6 to 8 pounds of water retention and other domestic gh's caused me to gain 4 to 6 pounds....

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thnaks for the reply bro

Yes i was always scared of mine so i rode it carefully. About to buy a Hayabusa in the next 6 months :))))

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh look who it is, sup brother, long time no talk. Do not go go with Suzuki, that's the only solid info I can give on this matter.

CBYE

Lady Member
Reaction score
I've taken gh on an off for the past 5 years.....for me Chinese gh caused me to gain 6 to 8 pounds of water retention and other domestic gh's caused me to gain 4 to 6 pounds....

Were you able to get that water retention off? I was on 2IU of generic and I gained about 8lb of water in a month. I dropped to 1IU and it did not come off. I'm now on a great pharm grade but it sill hasn't dropped... I feel extra fluffy and hate it lol

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
Hayabusa are straight line boats.

First gen zx10r!!!

Steering stabilizer, springs for your weight and reworked rear shock or aftermarket. Bam.

New Threads