T3 for weight loss

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!!
I'm new in the forum and I would be happy to consult with the experts here.
I'm using T3 has been 10 days at a dose of 50 mcg. I do not feel any side effects.
And of course there is no weight loss. I work by Diet of sports nutritionist and training by the book.
Do not want to go above 50 mcg for not harm existing muscle mass and do not want to inject.
what could it be? It is right that there is no side effects at a dose of 50 mcg? Attaching pictures of my T320160815_203143.jpg20160815_203136.jpg

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There are new fakes going around of tiromel T3. There are photos of them at PM. You can check yours against those.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also I have no idea what else you are running or what your training looks like. You aren't necessarily going to get sides from 50mcg of T3. It's not that high of a dose.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Like GK said, 50 mcg is not a high dose. You have 10 days in and no results? Have you considered adding in Clen with it and possibly upping the T3 dose? Clen and T3 are just another tool in the weight loss box and not a silver bullet. Diet and cardio is and will always be the number weight loss aid.

Reaction score
Like GK said, 50 mcg is not a high dose. You have 10 days in and no results? Have you considered adding in Clen with it and possibly upping the T3 dose? Clen and T3 are just another tool in the weight loss box and not a silver bullet. Diet and cardio is and will always be the number weight loss aid.

I'm considering to add Klen Cycle. But still, 50 mcg of T3 and has no side effects? Nutrition organized by menu and aerobic training an hour a day.

Reaction score
Also I have no idea what else you are running or what your training looks like. You aren't necessarily going to get sides from 50mcg of T3. It's not that high of a dose.

My goal with a minimum fat content lower muscle injury. How can I check if my T3 is fake?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
wtf do you expect to see in 10 dam days? Geezus people and the magic pill philosophy....its 50mcg..your not gonna get any sides from that. Probably wouldn't get sides from 100mcg. Its t3 not clen. Give it some time and put in the effort. And who knows who is doing your diet...they could be a fkin idiot themselves.

Reaction score
wtf do you expect to see in 10 dam days? Geezus people and the magic pill philosophy....its 50mcg..your not gonna get any sides from that. Probably wouldn't get sides from 100mcg. Its t3 not clen. Give it some time and put in the effort. And who knows who is doing your diet...they could be a fkin idiot themselves.

thank you for the answer. My menu by certified sports nutritionist. I would like to note that even at a dose of 160 mcg Clen have no side effects. What do you recommend? Increase the dose to 75 mcg? I thought about the cycle of 6 weeks. I would like a minimum of muscle injury. T3 has a condition that fake? Thanks for the help!!!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I cant tell you if your t3 is fake. I wouldn't even waste my time with clen either

thank you for the answer. My menu by certified sports nutritionist. I would like to note that even at a dose of 160 mcg Clen have no side effects. What do you recommend? Increase the dose to 75 mcg? I thought about the cycle of 6 weeks. I would like a minimum of muscle injury. T3 has a condition that fake? Thanks for the help!!!

Reaction score
Kindly-
1) 10 days not significant in terms of time for side effects to surface
2) whats your age? Your normal BMR? Take temperature every am for 14 days before you start which represents a natural baseline. Find your natural mean.
3) Start dosage and measure temperature every am and pm for 14 days, if its 2-5 degrees over your mean note this and continue the therapy.
4) Monitor temperature every day that your ingesting your meds
5) Forget to mention apply the same standardized test for your BP before you start
6) Try a shot of Primatene Mist for at least a week and see if that produces any side effects or helps kick start the Synthetic. Remember as with anything your bodies endocrine system is similar to a yard sale vs a Tanger outlet mall.

BY doing this you will establish your baseline means and next we will monitor the meds thus determining if its authentic and applicable to you.

Hope this is a start

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice topic and many people are really worry about it and i know this site will really help you if can visit it.

New Threads