In pursuit of a better body | Matt

Reaction score
Current weight, 108 kg before breakfast.
Didn't train the last 3 days due to being sick but still lost some weight since last time, didn't expect that since I'm eating the same meals training days and off days.
Still did my morning cardio all days, about 45-60 minutes of walking.

Not sure why some pics get rotated.
Pics:Back.jpgFront.jpgSide.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey guys!
Weigh in at 107.3 today, waist was 114 cm at the coach so 6 cm down since the start.

My pt/coach and I did talk for a few minutes about my testosterone during todays meeting, last time I got blood checked which was when I started this it was at 11.8 nmol/L which is 340 ng/dL.

He told me that we could raise it by doing a TRT dose(I think), probably will make a thread to get opinions on this.
We said we would talk more about it in 2 weeks which is next meeting. From what he said I think he was suggesting 1 mg everyweek from a 250mg/ml vial but then again I haven't read up to much on this topic so that's what I'll be doing tonight, haven't heard of people my age doing TRT before.
Edit, I am aware that the post in cycle part of the forums says 25 and close to genetic limit is whats being recommended, does this apply to trt aswell?

Anyways, I'm off to the gym. Ill try to explain my thought process later.
Will upload pics later tonight.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What I was trying to say was that I'm asking because I'm trying to be cautious about it, I don't know stuff such as, what's high and low in a TRT dose, when does it go from TRT to cycle, does TRT require some form of PCT etc. I've got a lot to learn.

Edit, just now read over at the trt board that splitting 100mg per week is where to start, no wonder I thought 250 sounded a bit high, anyways. Just wanted to express that I'm really thankfull for all the info you members put on this board, saving us noobs from shooting ourselves in our foots on a daily basis.

Last edited:

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I bet you that you will see a positive change (naturally) in your testosterone totals and production if you keep working hard, eating right, and stay the course. Give it time, and put in the hard work first. Get your weight down and then get tested. Going on a cycle down with what little you know would have devastating consequences for your health long-term... Read up, lots of info on here.

Reaction score
I bet you that you will see a positive change (naturally) in your testosterone totals and production if you keep working hard, eating right, and stay the course. Give it time, and put in the hard work first. Get your weight down and then get tested. Going on a cycle down with what little you know would have devastating consequences for your health long-term... Read up, lots of info on here.

Yeah I think so too, and yeah a cycle isn't what I had in mind when I asked, pretty set on that I will hold of on that for a couple of years if I eventually get close to some kind of limit. Need to pay my dues in the gym first before I get a piece of that cake haha.

And yeah about waiting and giving it time was/still is my original plan, I will probably still make a thread over at trt to get some other opinions on it, even if it's just for learning.

But thanks for the reply Dan, I appreciate it.

------------------

Update.

Promised pictures, forgot to take them yesterday so I took them today.
This is pretty much the first time I see and feel some kind of difference.
Was still weighing 107.3 kg when I took these.

20160917_133050.jpg20160917_133057.jpg20160917_133106.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey, long time no write haha.

Haven't been logging much but I've kept on going with the program, had a cheat day or two but nothing else.

Not a lot of progress but I see some difference from the first pics so pretty glad I took those. Going to change over my training program to Y3T starting next friday.

Last time I weighted in was last thursday and I was sitting at 106.8 kg.

TLrYVxZ.jpg

AAhZwtrh.jpg

3CKFevXh.jpg

Last edited:

New Threads