Drinking 48 hours after finishing DNP???

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
Alright guys so i might get flamed on this but **** it.
i finished my 25 day DNP cycle on thursday. Took 500mg at around 7 or 8 pm.
I might be going out tonight for the connor vs. diaz fight to a bar. I know everyone is gonna be drinking. i don't plan on getting faded, maybe like 1 or 2 drinks max per hour. Anyone with good experience that can tell me if this will be too bad to not even do, or if it wouldn't be a huge deal. Also if theres a better choice between hard liquor or beer, let me know as well.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Alright guys so i might get flamed on this but **** it.
i finished my 25 day DNP cycle on thursday. Took 500mg at around 7 or 8 pm.
I might be going out tonight for the connor vs. diaz fight to a bar. I know everyone is gonna be drinking. i don't plan on getting faded, maybe like 1 or 2 drinks max per hour. Anyone with good experience that can tell me if this will be too bad to not even do, or if it wouldn't be a huge deal. Also if theres a better choice between hard liquor or beer, let me know as well.

O'Douls. 10 char

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
I highly doubt they have that. Maybe I'll just have a few light beers

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Any reason you cant just drink club soda? I'm with Bundy - prolly wont kill ye but if yer just off DNP for cutting / fat loss theres no reason to introduce alcohol into the mix.

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
yea you guys are right, no doubt. I should stick to a club soda or something. I guess it was just horrible timing of me finishing it and the fight being today.
I will say I barely feel anything of the dnp anymore. I think its almost completely out of my system.

Reaction score
I always give it a full week, the dehydration risk far outweighs the joy of a night on the booze..

I dont drink often mind so easy for me to say I plan it.. Plus the alcohol is a sure way to pout back on what you've just busted your balls to lose

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
I always give it a full week, the dehydration risk far outweighs the joy of a night on the booze..

I dont drink often mind so easy for me to say I plan it.. Plus the alcohol is a sure way to pout back on what you've just busted your balls to lose

Yea I don't drink often either man it just happens that the fight was right after I finished. Anyways I had like 8 pints of beer with maybe 1 pint of water total. A little headache the next day until I ate and drank water but was fine. No weight gain or anything else.

Ur already on dnp what the fuk sort of problems can alcohol do at this point?.. ur already half dead

Let jesus decide

LMAO

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't.. Club soda with a lime in it. Tell them it's vodka tonic