Happy saturday

Reaction score
You suck and your bullshit advice sucks..

Please show me different with your facts based upon not just us injecting every 3 days but real logged data. I understand traditional but there is always ways to have better results. I am curious what line of work your in. Do we go to a Barber to get a stress test or vice versa. Knowledge is power and its typical to get mad at something we dont understand. I know invasive medicine and i have been involved in anabolic studies with various involving test subjects and rats.

Reaction score
You suck and your bullshit advice sucks..

Please remind me what you do for a living? Most of the time when a person reacts negatively and just cant seem to understand the term " Subjective" they have issues with seeing the other side of the equation. As for me i have personally provided and supported several studies with anaboloics. Specifically with its relationship to head trauma in NFL Football players and Proffesional wrestlers. These studies intersected my path with mini studies involving myself, rats and bodybuilders. All of thsi was lead by a world reowned Neurosurgeon, previous team MD for the PITT. Steelers and the current Medical Director for The Pop Warner Football League.....DR Julian Bailes.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
zenergy what the fuk are u still doing here I thought I told u to go fuk your sister?

Reaction score
go fuk your sister

Vacuous insults. Quite impressive. Remind me of your experience in any study other than self injecting. Dont get me wrong i have facilitated some interviews with Bodybuilder, perhaps one professional BB and an endocrinologist whereas they are seeking education from the BB space. Your experienced but lack the ability to see the other side of the equations. Thats on you not me.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Let's chill it out here.

Reaction score
Vacuous insults. Quite impressive. Remind me of your experience in any study other than self injecting. Dont get me wrong i have facilitated some interviews with Bodybuilder, perhaps one professional BB and an endocrinologist whereas they are seeking education from the BB space. Your experienced but lack the ability to see the other side of the equations. Thats on you not me.

Sorry i did , it was a quickie

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Zenergy, I don't know you but you seem like a D-bag. Also, you have many grammatical errors for having a PhD.

Reaction score
Your perception and inferences are not correct. When anybody knows facts they speak with him confidence. Just because you have been injecting cholesterol for years doesn't mean anyone else's facts are wrong. Excuse my french but they way some people think comes across some as if they lack intelligence.

Reaction score
Zenergy, I don't know you but you seem like a D-bag. Also, you have many grammatical errors for having a PhD.

Sorry, going forward I'll do better. I don't know you that's why I won't judge you based upon how you look or your Grammer skills.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I asked a friend once if he ever weighed himself before and after he took a shit to see how much it weighed. He got angry with me and said I was ridiculous.

He said it's better to just shit on the scale and weigh it that way. More accurate and quicker.

Reaction score

I understand. I experienced a TBI last year and I am not the person I used to be. On another note, it doesn't discredit my previous work or research.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I understand. I experienced a TBI last year and I am not the person I used to be. On another note, it doesn't discredit my previous work or research.

None of which you have cited... there have been many to hit the boards and call themselves MD or PhD and found to be false.

Claiming a PhD doesn't impress us. Sharing knowledge does. Still waiting for that.

Do you even lift?

New Threads