Tren Mast Blend Homebrew Help

Reaction score
Hi, so i decided i wanted to to make a blend of Tren anf Mast that would allow me to get 75mg of each per .5cc taken ED From there I would add Test P as needed. Before this I was using similar doses buy from different vials and this is my first attempt at making this blend.

recipe for making a 20ml test vial
3g Tren
3g Mast
.6 BA 3%
5ml BB 25%
10ml GSO

it came together nicely, and hasnt crashed but ouch does it hurt. not on injecting but yhe following days are killer. I feel like i got hit with a ton of bricks. Where did i go wrong?

i was thinking I would have 150mg of each per ml so .5cc would grt mr 75mg of each. i realize this is a 300mg per ml brew but I feel like I missed something.

Any help appreciated. Thanks Amigo's

Runningwild

Elite
Reaction score
Hey man I have never home brewed so can't help you there but I can say that typically you should introduce yourself in the into forum first.... Tell us who you are why you are here, your experience and history, goals, stats etc. read all the rules and go from there. Just want to get you started on the right foot here. Great place to call home

Reaction score
thanks for that. i have been a lurker for years and learned much from this group but stay in the periphery. i figured id finally post because I have a legitimate question that i could not find an answer to after searching and reading about 50+ posts. Plus, this shit hurts...lol

i will do an intro thread....thanks

Reaction score
I can tell you I ran some test/tren/mast combo at 300mgs/ml and that had PIP. I've run them all separate too and didn't get the soreness like I got from the triblend. Might not be the brew itself but the concentration. Try mixing the blend with a lower concentration test or just add more oil to the blend. That will cut down on the soreness. Also press the plunger in very slowly...seems to help even if only injecting 1ml.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ran a tri blend at 300/ml and it hurt like shit too.

Go with them solo for less pip

Reaction score
thanks, i will add 5ml oil to take down to 125ml and see what happens. i was doing 140mg per ml of each in separate vials and had zero issues.

i guess being combines in one is the problem. not sure I understand why but i certainly feel why...lol

thanks again

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
300mg tri blend is 900mg per ml...that's some high concentrated shit..you bet your ass is gonna pay for that lol

Reaction score
so mine was a bi- blend at 150 eaxh whichbia the same concentration I was using when in separate vials with no issues. when i combined in one and with half the oil the problem began.

I was under the mistaken assumption that if it didnt crash, i was good to go. Eh, it can not crash and still hurt like a mutha....

Reaction score
ugh...never brew tired late at night... made a dumb mistake misreading labels.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Update: I added more GSO to dilute to 250mg or 125 each and worked fine. no PIP after two days. I think problem solved and lesson learned.

Only thing now is it turned out that he used Primo instead of Masteron so now have 20ml of Tren A Primo blend...not the end of the world though not a very common stack. It might work pretty good. will have to wait and see.......the veinz...lol...

New Threads