New to this.

Reaction score
image.jpg So I'm new to this. Never done a cycle but I feel it will push me to the next level. If I was to do a cycle what do you all recommend that won't cost me my hair or my dick? lol

Runningwild

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. Try checking out the stickies and searching for the answers to your questions. Do some research and get some basic knowledge and then come to us for some questions. You can find your exact question in a few threads. The search function should be your biggest tool right now. Also how about some stats of yours how long have you been training how tall are you weight body fat age etc

Reaction score
I'm 5'7 169. I mean I've been lifting for a min. I played football my whole life so it kinda comes with the game you know. I have a pretty good body I guess but I want to push it to the next level. Sorry I'm a rookie lol

bsw5

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. Lots of knowledge here on this board.

Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB. Listen to Runningwild. Before you start thinking about jumping on a cycle you should research more about specific anabolic's, how they work, how to run them, possible sides, how to combat these sides, etc. etc. along with dialing in on your training, routine, and diet. I don't recommend anyone jump on gear until they've done their research and been lifting and training properly (seriously) for a while, I also only recommend it to someone with a passion for it.

With that said, you have a long way to go physique wise (respectfully) I feel like you could maximize your own natural potential a lot more before you jump on gear...start training like an animal consistently on a full body routine and eating like a horse (keep it healthy). If you do this you will respond to gear better.

A first cycle could consist of something like 10-12 weeks of testosterone E at 500mg a week (split dose 250mg Monday / 250mg Thurs) stacked with a milder oral kickstart like turinabol (4-chloromethylhydrotestosterone) for the first 4-5 weeks at 40-50mg a day. The reason I say mild oral is because it has no estrogen conversion, hairloss, etc. Although Testosterone WILL convert to estrogen so you should still have an AI (aromatase Inhibitor/anti-estrogen) on hand for estrogen control on cycle (aromasin or arimidex). You will also want to get a Post Cycle Therapy to recover HPTA quicker after the cycle, which consists of a Clomid & nolvadex combo run for about 4-6 weeks starting 12-14 days after last injection of testosterone.

Some guys also choose to run HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) on cycle throughout the whole cycle or starting 3 weeks prior to Post cycle therapy before PCT begins. This is used for quicker recovery of HPTA (ball sack). Others who are prone to male pattern baldness (MPB) like to run a lose dose of finasteride (proscar) at 1mg a day which prevents accelerated hair-loss related to testosterone (testosterone converts to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) via 5-alpha reductase enzyme, DHT is toxic to hair follicles which causes hair-loss in some). Finasteride will inhibit this conversion and save your hair if you have MPB. But again all this is optional, I'm just giving you all the info.

Read some shit on the forum, think it through. Good luck.

-Bio

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
Runningwild is on point with his advice like most people you will find on here.
Your dick will most likely fall off though man. You should be good on the hair.
Be more worried about wearing sunscreen man. That looks like a bad burn or its just the pic

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. Like the fellas have said already, do some reading, get your diet dialed in (properly, not just "eating clean"), and continue to grow in your knowledge and body before you dip into something you are not fully prepared for. Ive been reading about this stuff for years and even written research papers on the subject and I still feel like a novice in my understanding. Whatever you do, DO NOT listen to/fall for the "bro-science" approach that is preached at most gyms. Stick around and put on your reading cap. And then ask questions. You will find a lot of wisdom and knowledge here.

curtisvill

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome bud. You came to the right place if you are looking for knowledge.

New Threads