My old man fell for it.

Reaction score
Hey, I'll get straight to the point, my 50 year old father fell for the pro hormone thing, I was talking a with him about the kind of low test I got on my bloodwork I had done and somehow he figured that buying a pro hormone would solve his sleeping troubles and get him some old man gainz. (Haha sorry for the "old man" thing, I just remembered that some of you oldies are about that age, wont remove it though ;) )

So he's taking these pills called Anatest SS, not sure if I'm allowed to put a live link but he bought it through a supplement store online.
A serving contains:
Tribulus Terrestris 1340 mg
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) 480 mg
Colustrum 20% Immunoglubulins 400 mg
Vitamin C 240 mg
Vitamin E 60 mg
Zinc 48 mg
Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) 40 mg
Vitamin A 2000 mcg
Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) 480 mg

A servings 4 pills a day but he's talking 2. No idea why. Probably read something about roid rage and decided that taking half a serving would keep him from doing that. He's really quick at assuming things and believes most lies from the media.

Other than this he's relatively healthy, about 85 kg. Runs 10 km every friday and goes to the gym / spinning / group sessions with the wife maybe 3 times a week. He also takes multivitamin and omega 3 every morning.

Question is, do I have to worry about anything?

Thanks for answering!

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
Dude your screwing up your pops, bad..... Do it right or don't do it at all

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Is it a prohormone? If it is then you're a retard for putting your father on that shit. Obviously u don't know enough to be offering advice to people especially your father

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you dosed your old man...what the fuk is wrong with u idiots..I get a laugh from morons but this is just sad

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's not a prohormone. It's a bullshit waste of money supplement.

But to try and slip him a drug? I hope you get roofied. See how you like it.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

roofied and fukked in his ass

Reaction score
No wait, I didn't give him anything.

He bought it without telling me, I found it in where we keep our multivitamins, omega 3 etc.

More like he fell for it as in he fell for the scam ._.

Sorry for being not being able to express what I want to say in text form.

Reaction score
I asked him about it today and that's when he explained that he thought it would help him with sleeping issues and that he wanted to see if it would help him with muscle growth.

I've read enough on here to know that nearly all products suggested in here gets comments about do nothing or do the real deal, I would never suggest this to him.

What I was trying to say was that I might have unintentionally given him the idea when I was talking about my low test that showed in my blood work from a couple of weeks ago.

The whole reason for being on this forum is to learn, I have no knowledge of steroids and all that and I would never think of giving any advice about it with my current knowledge. Which is why I was asking you if I need to worry about telling him about anything such, do I just let him keep on taking it or do I tell him to stop right away? (not that he will listen). And if he does continue to take it, would he need to worry about it ****ing up his normal testosterone levels?

Again, sorry for being unclear, just wanted some advice on what I should tell him. I am truly here only to learn from you guys.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your dad sounds like my ma. Get him on the Noni juice train. Shit is a miracle man!!!

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You wrote it correct Matt, not sure how the others got confused. The prohormone your dad is taking is not going to hurt him, but it's not going to fix his problem. Tell him to grab his sack and stick some test in his ass.

Just make sure you explain to him what exactly you mean by "in the ass". I don't wanna see a thread started by you with the title "dad stuck vial in his ass".

Assassin32

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dudes, Matt is looking out for his dad, not slipping him shit. My god, reading comprehension is pretty low around here. I understood it just fine also, Matt. Just tell him to quit wasting his money and get on TRT.

Reaction score
You wrote it correct Matt, not sure how the others got confused. The prohormone your dad is taking is not going to hurt him, but it's not going to fix his problem. Tell him to grab his sack and stick some test in his ass.

Just make sure you explain to him what exactly you mean by "in the ass". I don't wanna see a thread started by you with the title "dad stuck vial in his ass".

Thanks for confirming that I wrote it correct, nearly felt like a ban hammer was about to hit my head due to a missunderstanding making me look like a top notch dumbass.

I've been telling him to go for some bloodwork first and then if the his testosterone levels are low I'll tell him to look into trt, not sure if trt is given here in Sweden but that's another question.
Thanks again.

Dudes, Matt is looking out for his dad, not slipping him shit. My god, reading comprehension is pretty low around here. I understood it just fine also, Matt. Just tell him to quit wasting his money and get on TRT.

Thanks for confirming, like i wrote above, gonna tell him to go in for blood work first but thanks for the tip!

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Thanks for confirming that I wrote it correct, nearly felt like a ban hammer was about to hit my head due to a missunderstanding making me look like a top notch dumbass.

I've been telling him to go for some bloodwork first and then if the his testosterone levels are low I'll tell him to look into trt, not sure if trt is given here in Sweden but that's another question.
Thanks again.

Thanks for confirming, like i wrote above, gonna tell him to go in for blood work first but thanks for the tip!

Banning isn't our first choice. It takes a lot to be banned from here.

Your dad is wasting money on ineffective supplements. If sleep is his only issue its more than likely not hormonal.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know in Sweden they can arrest you just for looking like you use, Id be interested in what the governments thoughts are on using steroids for trt.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Let's still roofie his ass!!!

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Dude your screwing up your pops, bad..... Do it right or don't do it at all

Is it a prohormone? If it is then you're a retard for putting your father on that shit. Obviously u don't know enough to be offering advice to people especially your father

you dosed your old man...what the fuk is wrong with u idiots..I get a laugh from morons but this is just sad

Goodness gracious. You all on tren?

Last edited:

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Matt. He says it is for sleep but it's a lie. He wants it for muscle growth and that's about it. He feels uncomfortable with the idea.

Think of yourself as a child... You need to talk to him and make him feel that you are not judgmental about his decisions and that you understand him. He needs to feel comfy around you on this subject and he needs to understand that what he is after is legitimate.

Once the barriers are broken you can both find the right way for him to get the results he wants.

Just tell him that you are not against what he wants, you just want him to feel good and get results. The supp he's taking wont give him the results he's after. Tell him you are just worried he will be disappointed, that you love him and want to see him reach his goals without feeling disappointed and/or tricked.

You may get some resistance at first, so remember this statement:

"Yes dad, you are right... But..." > "No, listen to me..."

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
We're a yam root family round these parts.

New Threads