My old man fell for it.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Tribulus Terrestris was supposed to be this huge breakthrough in a testosterone releasing compound years ago, late 90's I believe, turns out like POB said it is just a waste of money. Your pa would be much happier with some legit test, IM, or pellet implant, or the shit you rub on your skin, whatever the case. If you educate him, or steer him to the knowledge, he will be better off. 50 isn't fuking old either...lol

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry Matt, I thought you told your pops you were giving him one thing and giving him a prohormone instead.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hahahah i was asking for anal rape..sorry matty

Reaction score
Sorry Matt, I thought you told your pops you were giving him one thing and giving him a prohormone instead.

hahahah i was asking for anal rape..sorry matty

Haha that's alright now that we've got it sorted out.

Wait - so no buggery?

*zips up and leaves disappointed*

Pls no haha

By the way, thanks for all the advice everyone.
Gonna tell him to man up and go get some blood work done. Just gotta choose the right words.

Reaction score
You are stupid for playing doctor and giivng him that. Your father needs TRT, keep jumping from doctor to doctor, to endo to endo if you have to...to get him on it. This society condemns Testosterone unfortunately, so your first visit likely wont be your last, haha.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha that's alright now that we've got it sorted out.

Pls no haha

By the way, thanks for all the advice everyone.
Gonna tell him to man up and go get some blood work done. Just gotta choose the right words.

Bloods is #1. After that you can actually tell how low and what needs to be done about it.

Next, id jump ahead and see what, if any TRT goes on in your area. If it is legal, how you go about getting it, etc, etc.

Than when he does come back low, or on the lower end of the scale.....you already know the next step.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
You are stupid for playing doctor and giivng him that. Your father needs TRT, keep jumping from doctor to doctor, to endo to endo if you have to...to get him on it. This society condemns Testosterone unfortunately, so your first visit likely wont be your last, haha.

Bloods is #1. After that you can actually tell how low and what needs to be done about it.

Next, id jump ahead and see what, if any TRT goes on in your area. If it is legal, how you go about getting it, etc, etc.

Than when he does come back low, or on the lower end of the scale.....you already know the next step.

I think you guys responded to the OPs questions just in time to help him out! Good lookin out!!! :32 (18):

New Threads