1 inch lump

Reaction score
Hello, this my first time on any forums. I'm running my first cycle. I am 3 weeks into it. The last 3 times I spiked , I got a lump, they weren't too sore and didn't get red so I left it. I think they were a little warmer compared to the rest of my body. This time I spiked I got a harder more defined 1" lump, it's only sore if I touch, it is not red, it is warmer. It's seams either the same size or slightly smaller than yesterday . It's on the 3rd day now and it started a day after I spiked. Do you think I need to go talk to my doctor? He always updated my file when I go in there so I'd rather not talk with him about it unless I had to

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
If the swelling is already going
Down you're probably in the clear, but definitely keep a close eye on it.
I always keep antibiotics on hand just in case. Always be prepared.

Reaction score
Yes that's a good idea thanks, I can get antibiotics easily. I was only
Concerned because I've pinned 6 times a week for 3 weeks, alternating between glute & shoulders and I take gh twice a day and this is the only time a lump has felt like a lump and not just a hard spot. I'm embarrassed posting this but I wanted answers and had no one else to turn to.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I really hate to admit ToolSteel is right but I'm with him. An infection seldom just goes bye-bye on it's own. What gear are you running and where are you pinning. You hitting virgin muscle? How much are you pumping in?

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
6 pins a week and gh on a first cycle? Damn.

Reaction score
Test-e250 tren-e200 deca300 and gh. Taking all oils in my shoulders & glutes alternating each time through out 8 spots. Taking oils twice a week each and hgh twice a day low ius

Reaction score
I know it seems like a large first cycle but it's working for me. The sides are small, the worst being heart rate elevates for 30 mins once a weeks and about 30 mins of fuzzy vision. I started the gh and test about 6 weeks ago and I combined tren test dec and gh into a cycle about 3 weeks ago. It's work and I've seen drastic gains and general better health. I'm 32 years old I don't drink, don't smoke, sometimes a little bud .

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Are you getting the lump when you pin the glutes? I'm wondering if it's a volume thing. Glutes can take a lot where a shoulder can not. Also try to inject slower and let that oil spread some. I have heard it recommend to go 10 seconds/ ml but for me, I'm to impatient.

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
I've had infections do to pinning and they will not go away like that. You had a sore muscle from what it sounds. My arm swelled up 3 times its size and I had to go to the doctor or my arm was going bye bye

Reaction score
Yes I'm getting the lump a day after pinning my glute, I go 1cc per injection, I go only one pin per day and alternate, the soreness in the muscles doesn't bother me, the other two lumps I got were sore but more like a hardness deep in the muscle. This one seems to be a little closer to the surface and more defined. The whole muscle definitely is not swollen. The pain is minor and only when I touch it.

Reaction score
Does is matter if it's getting stabbed in there? Or should the pin go on slowly too? I never have any problems with my shoulders, it goes in no problem, causes no pain and heals very fast.

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
Does is matter if it's getting stabbed in there? Or should the pin go on slowly too? I never have any problems with my shoulders, it goes in no problem, causes no pain and heals very fast.

I pin slow and inject when it's in at a slow pace. No reason to slam and blow that shit in the muscle like that
No wonder ur hurting

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
Used 23s for a long time. Had some pain so I use 25 now

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
You'll be fine. You're just getting a knot.

But let's talk about that first cycle of yours. Are u on trt? That's a crazy first cycle man. Deca and Tren alone on a first cycle is a no no and you're doing both. I hope you've done your research and know recovery will probably be a bitch for you after this.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Test-e250 tren-e200 deca300 and gh. Taking all oils in my shoulders & glutes alternating each time through out 8 spots. Taking oils twice a week each and hgh twice a day low ius

Holy first cycle. Can't wait to see your second.

sgf

Reaction score
My first cycle, once I get dialled in on my trt will likely just be bumping up my test C. Maybe adding some D-bol in for the first six weeks, but probably not. Your first cycle is like "What?" I'd be interested in hearing how it goes and what happens afterward.

Reaction score
I'm already pretty big before my cycle. I'm handling it well, I have all my gear for pct but I do realize it's a large cycle. I did my research and I felt comfortable with my cycle until I got the lump to be honest. The lump scared me because I'm 100% clean and sterile and use the best of everything. I think it could be a knot to because it doesn't look or feel infected. I'm 6'2 210lbs of lean muscle, but I'm ready to step that up with a solid cycle. I started on the test and gh first went into that for 3 weeks and it didn't feel like enough my crew told me to jump it up if I wanted and we decided tren and deca to be added, from what I researched dec is weak and useless on its own and has few to no sides. I know tren is strong and has a few sides (I can tell a week after I take it that it's kicking in because my heart goes up, and I get angry) I really appreciate all the response on here.

Reaction score
I will post an updated when I'm done but I'll be on this cycle for awhile. I like the test but it's not enough. I love gh and I'll take that all the time, in moderation.