Muddy lungs

Reaction score
My lungs have been a bit muddy in the mornings since I started my cycle. Can any one explain this? Or is it just the weed?

Reaction score
I feel fine just my lungs are muddy I wake up coughing in the mornings. I'll go see my family doctor today.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lungs a bit muddy, wtf?? who says that? I agree with Pob, between your dreams and muddy lungs, you either need to man up or stop the anabolics because you obviously have issues using

Reaction score
It's a shame the few goofs, ruin it for people. I've notice a few pretty
Solid people on here but I've also noticed way more goofs.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My lungs have been a bit muddy in the mornings since I started my cycle. Can any one explain this? Or is it just the weed?

dont ever blame the weed for your girly lungs

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I moved this thread to the female anabolics discussion forum because between this shit and the vivid dreams you are being kind of a bitch.

Eat food. Lift weights. Do steroids. **** the rest.

hahahaha hell ya!

Reaction score

It's a shame the few goofs, ruin it for people. I've notice a few pretty
Solid people on here but I've also noticed way more goofs.

WTF kinda question is that? No one can explain that cause we aren't your doctor. That's like me asking you about the hangnail on my toe after I changed brands of test during TRT. You think it might be related or am I a fukkin retard??? Yes that is rhetorical fukkers

Stop being a puss and making stupid threads. Ruin what? Your idiotic thread? It was fukked before we ever even looked at it.

Last edited:

New Threads