Steroid Labs

Reaction score
So I'm fairly new to the forum thing and I don't know if I'm going about this correctly. Already introduced myself but I have some questions about labs or if this forum is sponsored by any reputable labs. In the past I've used dlabs they sell good bulk bottles at a low rate and they haven't been around they fell off the face of the Earth. I was just wondering if someone could recommend or explain to me how to go about this the right way in this forum or message me it would be appreciated. If I violated any rules I apologize ahead of time.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
We do not have sponsored labs/sources here, nor do we take to kindly to labs that try to jump in here and peddle their shit. If you have people pm-ing you trying to sell stuff, report them. No respectable member will recommend any lab to you or point you in any direction. They're illegal drugs; it's not supposed to be easy.

What we provide here is information on how to do things correctly and safely.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Asking strangers on the Internet for gear is a great way to get scammed... you kind of just have to read posts and sometimes a name will pop up. Like tool said ignore any pm you get. No reputable source reaches out like that.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Jada once sold me a lab with only 3 legs, he never told me how the dog lost the missing leg....

lol Was that the blind dog he had that ran out in front of a car? He stuck you with that one?

Reaction score
Stick around and read and you will find something

Staley40

Reaction score
I joined and have been reading alot and still havent seen a name or anything yall dont jump down my throat but im just getting frustrated my guy i was getting from hot in a car accident and passed he was not only my source but a good friend and workout partner now im stuck in arkansas with only 5ml of test enanthate and 6ml of tren ace left to my name i guess im ****ed any help or pointing in right direction would be greatly appreciated peace

Reaction score
I joined and have been reading alot and still havent seen a name or anything yall dont jump down my throat but im just getting frustrated my guy i was getting from hot in a car accident and passed he was not only my source but a good friend and workout partner now im stuck in arkansas with only 5ml of test enanthate and 6ml of tren ace left to my name i guess im ****ed any help or pointing in right direction would be greatly appreciated peace

I haven't even been here a full week. I've learned plenty just from reading. This is my 5th post. Its all here. I'm sorry to hear about your friend, but you just have to work a little harder. Do a little digging. No one is going to just flat out help you find something that is illegal man.

Staley40

Reaction score
I know that bro,and im not asking for someone to just give me that information right off the bat,but well hell,i guess i just dont know what im trying to say,all i know is that my friend that passed had the best connect and i could get whatever i wanted whenever i wanted and i guess im just a little lost right now .not only have i been in gear for about 1 1/2 years on and off, and believe i had low t to begin with,cause ever since starting i have felt so much better,like night and day.and im just worried about what the future holds.i dont wanna go back feeling the way i did before i started,and not to mention start losing all of my gains. I mived to arkansas in 2012 and met my friend like 2 years ago.he ended up being not only my source but a best friend and work out partner. Just alot of confusion right now.sorry if i seem to be like the new guy asking for a handout source.im just getting very nervous is all. Yall have a great evening fellas and ill keep reading and hopefully see something. Peace

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about everything u going through man I feel for you. I couldn't imagine being in your shoes. Anyways, try to have patience. A good source is always hard to find. I think everyone has been without a source one time or another. Losing a good legit local source is specially difficult. I get my stuff local, never ordered anything online but I heard there are some sites that sell. Wish I could help you more. Good luck man and hope everything works out for you.

Staley40

Reaction score
Thank you bro,i really appreciate it! Good people here,glad that i joined..

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
There's a lot of good people here with tons of knowledge. Stay around and stay active. You'll learn a lot.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you knew him for two years and worked out with him then don't you know anyone that he was friends with that did AAS too? Maybe one of them was his supplier or knows who his supplier was. I gather he didn't brew it in his basement by himself. Don't you watch any movies like Walking tall with the Rock? Take me to drug school....

Staley40

Reaction score
His supplier was from missouri and he would just wire him the money for what he wanted ir what we wanted and the guy wiuld bring it to him within a week. I never met the guy.he was really discreet.thats all i know ,...i wish i would have been able to meet the guy but unfortunately i did not ever

jSalud

Elite
Reaction score

I know what it is like to not have a reliable source man. I've been there a few times before but this board does NOT have sponsors or provide info on where you can source these kinds of things. Stay safe and good luck.

Reaction score
Time. Patience. Getting to know the right people. Eventually if your not an idiot they will probably open up to you.

New Threads