Has anyone heard of iroids.com?? I got dianobol 10 from them and it looks sketchy

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of iroids.com?? I got dianobol 10 from them and it looks sketchy

Hi, I'm new to the whole steroid thing and impulsively bought dianobol 10 off of iroids.com. I was wondering if anyone has had experience with this company and could tell me if they are legit or not. I'm thinking about just trying it in the morning and praying for the best. I would love some input or an iroids review. Thanks.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
I got nothing never heard of iroids. Maybe try the search button above and see of others left a review.

Reaction score
Thanks anyways dude. Ill let you know how it goes tomorrow lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This must be one of those "ships without a prescription" and that stock image of an old guy in a lab coat type places...

It's probably an herbal supplements and the names are all spelled incorrectly.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the whole steroid thing and impulsively bought dianobol 10 off of iroids.com. I was wondering if anyone has had experience with this company and could tell me if they are legit or not. I'm thinking about just trying it in the morning and praying for the best. I would love some input. Thanks.

Rule of thumb, Mate: if yer buying gear off a website, at best yer pissing yer money away and at worst yer asking for a bust.

I'd steer clear.

Reaction score
Thanks man. I'm just gonna keep holding out till I hear of something at my gym.

Reaction score
Still breathing. Great workout but who knows if it was from the "dbol" or not.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
That's just nothing in a bottle dude. God damn... I never thought someone buys the stuff.

You do mean "Dianabolos 10" right? Cammon! they just change/add a letter to a well known steroid and sell some herbs in pill form (as POB stated).

from site: "Dianabolos is generally stacked with - Decca, Anvar and Winstroll"

Decca? Anvar? Winstroll? .... that's a troll allright...

Reaction score
They are steroid alternatives...

I believe the "dbol" is like tribulus and bcaas. Some of them are 5-lax and some other things. Not real juice obviously. Wether they work is debatable, but they are over priced thing you can buy elsewhere.

Kinda like DHEA you can buy it at walmart for 5 bucks but these places sell it for 60 a bottle.

Reaction score
Ya I bought from them and got burned. I lifted 5 days a week and took there product like they told me to and I gained no weight. I have been sending them emails and they wont respond. I think they are a shady company. I'm going to try to get the word out that they are scammers

Reaction score
I think I need some advice on where I should get the right shit

Reaction score
Still breathing. Great workout but who knows if it was from the "dbol" or not.

Edit**** Just seen you realized you got taken.....

Next time, remember the reason you train. To be "healthy." And remember with the way the economy is tanking and a recession could be highly possible until all of this CORONA is over with, I'd highly suggest you take value in your pennies.

You could have possibly spent $8.00 on a bottle of ginseng and got the same "better workout" that you got.

As far as finding a source, I'm training natural for now, because I'm planning to try for a kiddo in the next 9 months. After that, I plan to find a source also. But I know it's something you don't rush. Just train hard, make sure your diets in check, and be patient until you find the right source.

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Why the heck are you responding to 3+ year old threads?!? :32 (18):

New Threads