Extreme PIP from ventrogluteal injection....plz help!

Lilleo187

Reaction score
Hey guys im new here. I started my first cycle ever 3 weeks ago with Radjay test e 250ml twice a week. So far all the pins have given me pip. First week i did both ventrogluteals, 2nd week i did quad and delt, 3rd week i did both ventros again. This last pin that I did on Thursday is still killing me today on Sunday. The injection went pretty good. I had no pain at all till about 8 hours later. I could not sleep that night due to the pain and the next day i could hardly walk. I had to skip my workout for Friday. I started feeling really weak and hott later in the day so i thought i was starting to get a fever but it went away after a couple hours. Today I'm still limping a bit and it also hurts when i sit or move my leg. The area has no swelling or redness so i dont think its infected. The pain has gone down some since fridaybut still hurts quite a bit. I used sterile practices, im hoping i just missed the ventro muscle but i dont know. Can you guys give me some advice.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Was it from the same bottle as the previous shots?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Your just knotted up man. Probably hit a nerve that's still sore. It happens. As long as there's no redness or swelling you should be ok.

Do u warm the gear up before injection? Rub the spot really hard after? After a glute shot I'll do some knees raises or squats to get the oil to move around the muscle cus I've always had problems with knots and pain. Those things help me

Lilleo187

Reaction score
I joined another forum called brotherhoodofpain because I saw that there were reps on there from the company I got my gear from and I told them that im having major pip from the test and they all got on me saying that im trolling and lieing trying to get free gear and they banned me forever. They said the Radjay gear I got is pharmaceutical grade and there shouldnt be any pip. Im quite upset right now because its my first cycle and every injection has been giving me pip and i hear test e shouldn't cause pip. I dont have the funds to get another cycle and Im not sure if I should stop this one. I was able to deal with the first few injection pips but this last one has me questioning the whole cycle and I feel like I regret doing it. I spoke with the manager of the website and he said that they never got any complaints about pip with the test and offered me 40% off a new batch.

Lilleo187

Reaction score
Your just knotted up man. Probably hit a nerve that's still sore. It happens. As long as there's no redness or swelling you should be ok.

Do u warm the gear up before injection? Rub the spot really hard after? After a glute shot I'll do some knees raises or squats to get the oil to move around the muscle cus I've always had problems with knots and pain. Those things help me

Yea i warm up the vial before injecting. I usualy do rub the area a bit but this time i didnt because i didnt have any pain at all after the injection so i thought it was a smooth one. I do shake a lil bit when injecting becaus of the amount of force i have to use to push the plunger in. I dont think the shaking caused this though because like i said i did 5 other injections but the pip was bearable but this one is really bad. Im a bit scared cus i dont want an abcess to grow or anything like that.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Test e shouldn't cause pip? Its your first cycle man your muscles aren't used to it. You're gonna get some pip. That's ****ed up that banned u but that's how these idiots are.

Just try injecting slower and do what I said. Should get better as u take more and more shots.

Lilleo187

Reaction score
Also i havent really felt much so far and its the end of week 3. My strength went up a bit, i gained like 6lbs but ive also upped my calories by like 500 since i started but other than that i havent really felt much from the test. I know its still early to make any calls which is why im gonna continue for another week or two.

Lilleo187

Reaction score
Test e shouldn't cause pip? Its your first cycle man your muscles aren't used to it. You're gonna get some pip. That's ****ed up that banned u but that's how these idiots are.

Just try injecting slower and do what I said. Should get better as u take more and more shots.

Thanks man well monday was my second time pinning my right ventro and the pip is just about gone today but still there so for sure the gear is causing the pain. I thought the pain would be less than the first ones lol. Its wierd because it seems my first week of pinning were the least painful. I really think i just missed the muscle or something.

Last edited:

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
My guess is basically what ecks said. Your practically hitting virgin muscle. Maybe the first couple shots were bearable but it's almost impossible to not have an extremely painful shot. If you had done a few cycles maybe there would be more concern but this is your first cycle bro. It's gonna happen. Like other members said, just warm the oil before injection and massage the area after. Also I don't like working out the muscle I injected for a day at least but that's just me.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I won't pin VG ever. Did it once and couldn't move my hip for 5 days. I have pinned pecs biceps triceps traps calves you name it. None hurt like VG for me.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Vg is completely painless BUT ONLY IF YOU HOLD PERFECTLY STILL.
If you're shaking you're gonna get pip. Slow down. Get comfortable and don't push hard. What size pin are you using?

Reactions: Dex

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Yes, what size needle are you using? I have never had pain in my ventroglutes. I got a little sore once or twice on my right side because I am right handed and it is harder to get and I moved a bit and flexed the muscle during injection like TS said. I have gotten a knot in my quads and hate doing them and rarely attempt it. I have also never warmed up the gear or gone slowly. I push the plunger as hard as I can. My 23g takes 5-10 seconds but I switched to 25g and it takes a min.

Make sure that you are relaxed and have the correct site and needle size. Then, just dart it in. You should feel next to nothing when the needle goes in. The test e shouldn't be painful either if it is just going into the muscle.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
You're not flexing while injecting are you? I think ecks knew someone that did that. And couldn't understand why their ass hurt so bad.

Lilleo187

Reaction score
Im using a 25g 1" needle and no i dont flex when pinning. I have been reheating the vial with hot water every injection, does that screw up the oil maybe? I really appreciate u guys taking the time to give me advice.

Last edited:

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
Im using a 25g 1" needle and no i dont flex when pinning. I have been reheating the vial with hot water every injection, does that screw up the oil maybe? I really appreciate u guys taking the time to give me advice.

I heat up the syringe with the oil. Never heated the whole vial. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Lilleo187

Reaction score
I heat up the syringe with the oil. Never heated the whole vial. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I dont think the pips were so bad until I started heating up the vial but I dont know. Should I try one of the other unused vials tommorow?

Last edited:

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
U could try but I think it's mostly due to virgin muscle. I remember my first PIP's were horrible

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Vg has never caused me pain even with 3cc of high concentration gear. Could be a number of reasons yours is painful: virgin muscle, hit a nerve, hit a vessel, dirty gear, crystallised gear, bad injection technique or just plain ol bad luck