MK677 - A Run

Reaction score
Did run mk-677, learned more isn't necessarily better! 25mg seems to be the sweet spot, i'm working on night shift and taken prior bed time it helps me to sleep! Not my fav compound when dieting cause it makes me crave sugar and carbs, and makes me hungrier! I tried 50mg a few weeks, didn't see any benefits from upping the dose above 25mg!

Itburnstopee

Elite
Reaction score
I'm enthralled by peptides lately. Trying to learn all I can for future reference about all this stuff. Could one just take MK 677 and then stop cold turkey like with peptides, and have no suppressions? Could one just choose this over any aas or same or whatever and get decent (although probably slower) results, and is cycling required?

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
I'm enthralled by peptides lately. Trying to learn all I can for future reference about all this stuff. Could one just take MK 677 and then stop cold turkey like with peptides, and have no suppressions? Could one just choose this over any aas or same or whatever and get decent (although probably slower) results, and is cycling required?

MK677 doesn't have any suppression, it doesn't affect the hpta at all and so far studies say it doesn't suppress natural GH or IGF1 production.
Also, I think a lot of peptides require PCT and do suppress quite a bit..

Last edited:

Itburnstopee

Elite
Reaction score
Also, I think a lot of peptides require PCT and do suppress quite a bit..

Then I have much much much more to learn on these subjects.....

but would MK 677 need any pct, or none since it doesn't surprise anything?

Jpflex66

Reaction score
I used it in morning and boy it made me crazy tired. Maybe I’ll,start taking it at night but for now I’m stopping. I can’t even train I’m that lethargic

New Threads