How much should I try to gain on test e cycle?

Lilleo187

Reaction score
So far I'm about to finish my 4th week of test e. I was 166lb before I got on and now I weigh 178lb. I'm 5'7 probably 17-20%bf. Not sure how much I should be trying to gain per week. Im eating about 3500-3600 calories everyday.Should I be upping the calories every week? What do you think?

Attachments

• 20160824_200859-1.jpg
    20160824_200859-1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 20160831_183352-1.jpg
    20160831_183352-1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 12
Reaction score
No hate. To each thier own. But i personally think there was alot to be had with just proper diet and a good routine. 4 weeks, 12 pounds. Im not an expert on gear by any means at all, but most can do that without gear at all. I mean 3 pounds a week?

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think you started this before knowing shit about squat. How old are you and what's your training history? You need to build a base before injecting steroids into your body.
To answer your question, there's no set number per week. Lift, eat, sleep. The weight will come. But seriously you need to educate yourself and know these things before you start.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No hate. To each thier own. But i personally think there was alot to be had with just proper diet and a good routine. 4 weeks, 12 pounds. Im not an expert on gear by any means at all, but most can do that without gear at all. I mean 3 pounds a week?
3 pounds a week of MUSCLE is not possible. Are we talking just scale weight?

Reaction score
Yes, all I ment was scale weight. Thats all he means. Hes not talking lean mass. He knew nothing when he started. Just like you said.

Lilleo187

Reaction score
Ive been training for a year straight. Ive trained for a year like 5 years ago but this past year I been going 5 days a week and bulking the whole time. I never did a cut. I bulkd from 140 to 166lb. Yea scale weight not muscle weight with clothes on.

Reaction score
One year is not enough time to decide to jump on. Not even close. IMO. Stick around here. Like Milo said. Eat Train Sleep. For years..then do your homework and make a decision on AAS

Lilleo187

Reaction score
This is what my stomach looks like most of the time after I eat. I figured Id do a cycle bulk some more then cut. I didnt want to cut before becuase I didnt want to look skinny and I was already skinny fat, still am too :(

Attachments

• 20160915_224729-1.jpg
    20160915_224729-1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 20160915_224734-1.jpg
    20160915_224734-1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 20160915_224738-1.jpg
    20160915_224738-1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 21

Lilleo187

Reaction score
I already started the cycle...I'm not just gona stop?

Lilleo187

Reaction score
Im 28 btw and im doing a 500mg a week cycle

Last edited:

Onk

Reaction score
sorry mate but you're a heavy dude and I don't mean that in a complimentary way, you look quite rotund. Steroids aren't a "magic pill" that will cure your lack of ability to follow a strict diet and train consistently. Given you've only trained for a year, you have a lot to gain naturally. I always view steroids as what you use to overachieve your natural barriers of progress.

So while you could stop now and PCT in 3 weeks once the test 3 clears, you can also keep going until you finish the cycle, learn as much as you can in the mean time, but then not cycle again until you're in a better position.

lastly, 17-20% bf, you're dreaming.

Lilleo187

Reaction score
What would you say my body fat is at? I'm not gonna stop the cycle. I know how to diet. I just never did a cut because the rest of my body is skinny. I've looked like this all my life and Im sick of it. I know steroids arent a magic pill but i Know it will help speed up the process. I was pretty much at the peak of my bulk before starting the cycle, I was having trouble gaining more weight and now that I got on test I can easily eat more. Before even thinking about running a cycle I said to myself I will bulk to 170 then cut. It took me months to get to 166 from 160. So now I that I'm on I was thinking to put as much muscle on then after a few months of getting off do a strict cut. I have a sedentary lifstyle, I pretty much just sit at home all day through out the week and work 3 days a week sitting down. I'm trying to take advantage of this sedentary time while I can. I work out 1.5-2 hours in the gym. I put in the work in the gym and I put in the work in the kitchen. I have the same body type my dad does and I'm not trying to stay like this any longer. I was eating 3000 calories before cycle and i upped to 3500. All I need to know is how much weight should I be trying to add per week or how many calories should I up it per week. Plz dont try to talk me out of this cycle, I already started it and im going to finish it. I read up on it alot trust me. So far I have no sides running arimidex at .25 eod, should I keep it at that or bump it to .50mg?

Last edited:

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stopping at 170 pounds is not a bulk. You don't know how to diet. You don't know how to lift. You don't know how to cycle. You're using steroids because you're impatient and want everything now and you don't want to put in the real work. So now that we've established that we can move on because like you said, you started it and you're not going to stop it despite the advice of experienced members here.
1. Steroids aren't for cutting. They're for building muscle.
2. Considering #1, you need to eat a **** load of food. Red meat, eggs, oats, butter, pasta. You need muscle on your body and counting asparagus isn't going to do that.
3. Lift heavy in the compound movements. No gay cable movements and limit machine use. Bench, squat, deadlift, BB rows, pull ups, military press.
4. PCT and don't touch the gear again until you educate yourself.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is what my stomach looks like most of the time after I eat.

attachment.php

This is one of the stupidest posts Ive ever seen...lol, wtf...

Last edited:

Lilleo187

Reaction score
Stopping at 170 pounds is not a bulk. You don't know how to diet. You don't know how to lift. You don't know how to cycle. You're using steroids because you're impatient and want everything now and you don't want to put in the real work. So now that we've established that we can move on because like you said, you started it and you're not going to stop it despite the advice of experienced members here.
1. Steroids aren't for cutting. They're for building muscle.
2. Considering #1, you need to eat a **** load of food. Red meat, eggs, oats, butter, pasta. You need muscle on your body and counting asparagus isn't going to do that.
3. Lift heavy in the compound movements. No gay cable movements and limit machine use. Bench, squat, deadlift, BB rows, pull ups, military press.
4. PCT and don't touch the gear again until you educate yourself.

1. I never said I was going to cut while on and I knew that. I'm trying to put on more muscle.
2. I eat alot trust me. I count my macros and calories.
3. I mainly do compounds and some isolations...hardly ever do machine work.
4. OK

Lilleo187

Reaction score
This is one of the stupidest posts Ive ever seen...lol, wtf...congrats[/QUOTE]

lol I do intermittent fasting and I eat about 2000 calories my first sitting so yea thats why I said that.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Looks like you need to take a shit dude.

Is this what you guys mean when you say skinny fat ?

Lilleo187

Reaction score
Looks like you need to take a shit dude.

Is this what you guys mean when you say skinny fat ?

Yes this is skinnyfat, the worse bodytype to have. I don't think its all fat tho. My stomach protrudes and is hard.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Yes this is skinnyfat, the worse bodytype to have. I don't think its all fat tho. My stomach protrudes and is hard.

Im just messin with you dude.

Your stomach is fat because you're eating a lot and bulking no way around getting a gut when you're eating that much.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
U were no where near your natural potential. U trained for one fukking year!!!! Put some real time in the gym then try a cycle. U need to stop and pct. Then put 20 pounds of MUSCLE on before u ever consider running gear again

You've only been on four weeks. That's a good thing.
U don't even look like u lift man and I'm not being a dick. I put in 11 years in the gym and went from 145 to 196 pounds before I even considered gear. Do yourself the favor and stop man. You're just gonna lose everything after anyways because u don't know what you're doing.