Albuterol

Reaction score
Hello Forum members !!!
I was pleased to learn about the cycle of Albuterol, doses, length of a cycle, Kttofin etc ...
And if there are friends who did Cycle of Albuterol and can report on the results and their personal experience.
I have got the option to medical Albuterol.
Thanks for answering

Last edited:

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I tried it but didn't like it but I'm very stimulant sensitive. I'd try the inhaler first though. It raises your heart rate so be careful and do your research first.

Reaction score
I tried it but didn't like it but I'm very stimulant sensitive. I'd try the inhaler first though. It raises your heart rate so be careful and do your research first.

That's what I'm doing now. How was your cycle and if you were satisfied with the results?

Frenchie

Reaction score
What is your goal and your stats if I may ask ?

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
I never noticed a whole lot of difference with Albuterol. It is marginal. Diet is going to give you much better and bigger results.

I wouldn't bother with the inhaler. You need to be taking mg's rather than mcg's for it to have any thermogenic effect.

Caballero

Reaction score
So from reading the few comments here "albuterol" is less effective than clen ? Was thinking of giving it a go due to the claims of "less unwanted sides" Is this statement true from the experienced users?

View attachment 4360

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
The less sides and less effectiveness is due to the shorter half life (4 hours) so you have to take it multiple times a day

Caballero

Reaction score
The less sides and less effectiveness is due to the shorter half life (4 hours) so you have to take it multiple times a day

Fair enough...another question do you get that same edgy (cracked out) feeling on albuterol like clen? I hate having the shakes on clen, reminds me of the Coke days :32 (6):

Last edited:

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
You do but it's not quite as bad

Fat Gig

Reaction score
A mate of mine is running this at the moment.He said the results are not as good as the clen but the side effects are a lot less IE he hasnt had the shakes headachs or agitated feeling said the most hes noticed is he sweats a little more.His diet was and is on point

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A mate of mine is running this at the moment.He said the results are not as good as the clen but the side effects are a lot less IE he hasnt had the shakes headachs or agitated feeling said the most hes noticed is he sweats a little more.His diet was and is on point

Results from clen are really not all that great at all. So if albuterol has less in terms of results why the **** is anyone using this shit?

Fat Gig

Reaction score
It might have been just what was available at the time and he said he had heard mixed results and decided to see what it was like in comparison to the clen for himself but sounds like it wasnt worth the trouble

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It might have been just what was available at the time and he said he had heard mixed results and decided to see what it was like in comparison to the clen for himself but sounds like it wasnt worth the trouble

Usually not. Ephedrine and caffeine is more effective if only because the sides are less.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Albuterol isn't worth it. You feel like shit and get minimal results. It makes me feel jittery as fuk too.

New Threads