First time

Reaction score
Hey guys how's it going? New to the board. I joined here for a few reason but the number one is to get more info on cycles and different anabolics etc. I have been training for a few years pretty steady. I'm 22. About 6ft and weigh in at right around 200 give or take. Lately I have really been getting the urge to try my first cycle. I really shouldn't say lately because it's been on my mind for awhile now haha. I know for my first cycle to just keep it simple....test for the most part and maybe throw something in there with it like deca or something. I came here in hopes to get some recommendations for a first cycle. I am aware of the pros and cons of using them.

I am more so looking for something that is one or two times a week for injections. My girlfriend hates the thought of it so the less I have to-do is the better chances of her not finding out and "disposing" of anything ha-ha. I'm writing this quickly before work so if this seems short that's why.

Really hoping to get some good recommendations for a first cycle and for PCT. I have been reading for s few weeks here and there but it had been hard for me to find some solid info on dosage etc. Seems like most of the threads I read it's people going back on fourth and its hard to tell who's really correct.

Any info that some of you guys might have would be greatly appreciated. I forgot to mention the goals I have in mind are strength and size gains. I look forward to reading the feedback and learning as much as possible! Thank You!

StillKickin

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.
I'm gonna let the real pros line you out on your questions. Folks here are knowledgable, and I know what their going to tell you. Please do listen..
I'm going to mention a different thought that crossed my mind.
No idea how your girlfriends temperature really runs when you say she dosnt like this, and no idea how serious you two are but....
Mad girlfriends, no check that, mad women in general sure are malicious little things.
I've seen recently dumped girls work very hard at trying to ruin the lives of their anger target buddy.
Keep it in mind.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to ug, we have great stickys here that you can read that can answer your basic questions, u found a awesome that has All the knowledge u need, read away and post brother

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. Spend some time reading the stickies that TS posted links for... There are "stickies" in most of our forum categories. Lots of actual useful information that could save you some major mistakes....

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'll definitely check out the stickies. There seems to be a TON of great info and a ton of info in general on this forum. Glad I chose to join up here. I'm especially happy to see some guys with a few thousand posts responding. I just definitely want to-do it right. I have always been told your first is usually your best cycle. That and I want to-do it right. Definitely going to-do some homework and ask a bunch of questions here. Thanks again for the feedback so far!

I'm honestly surprised I wasn't flamed for my age yet lol.
Thanks again!

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'll definitely check out the stickies. There seems to be a TON of great info and a ton of info in general on this forum. Glad I chose to join up here. I'm especially happy to see some guys with a few thousand posts responding. I just definitely want to-do it right. I have always been told your first is usually your best cycle. That and I want to-do it right. Definitely going to-do some homework and ask a bunch of questions here. Thanks again for the feedback so far!

I'm honestly surprised I wasn't flamed for my age yet lol.
Thanks again!

Only reason I didn't rip into you about that is because it's covered in the first sticky I linked.

I'm saving all my e-fighting energy for joliver.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
TS nails this one. Follow his advice.

OP, welcome to UGB!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Sticky!!!

Oh and welcome aboard. For now, I'd keep the AAS use to yourself unless you put a ring on it. Last thing you need is a vindictive ex. who has knowledge of your illegal drug use.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Sticky!!!

Oh and welcome aboard. For now, I'd keep the AAS use to yourself unless you put a ring on it. Last thing you need is a vindictive ex. who has knowledge of your illegal drug use.

Yep, all women need is more ammunition to turn something light into a full blown firefight.

Reaction score
Only reason I didn't rip into you about that is because it's covered in the first sticky I linked.

I'm saving all my e-fighting energy for joliver.

Ha-ha I figured. I figured if I didn't bring it up someone else would lol.

Sticky!!!

Yeah exactly. We have been together for about 5 years. I don't think it would end our relationship but she would not be happy at all. Honestly like I said if she found them I think she would try to get rid of it. She is going to be a nurse so she isn't dumb and knows what I want to-do can "hurt" my body. Although the things she thinks of as far as side effects come from alot of abuse. But she doesn't want to understand that part of course lol. My plan is to try and hide it for as long as possible. Have any of you guys had any issues with your girlfriends or anything with this?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hiding = bad call IMO. It will come out eventually and when it does you'll be fighting over both the gear and the fact that you hid it from her. You might just want to set expectations with her - that there are aspects of your life which you will keep to yourself and if she's ok with that then all is well. No need to go into more detail but you're acknowledging that things aren't completely open between the two of you either.

Reaction score
Hiding = bad call IMO. It will come out eventually and when it does you'll be fighting over both the gear and the fact that you hid it from her. You might just want to set expectations with her - that there are aspects of your life which you will keep to yourself and if she's ok with that then all is well. No need to go into more detail but you're acknowledging that things aren't completely open between the two of you either.

Very true good point. Because it will be obvious after a few weeks. So she will know something is up.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Where do you see yourself in10 years ? Better seriously think about that before you start considering taking AAS that might affect you not just now but later as well.

Reaction score
Where do you see yourself in10 years ? Better seriously think about that before you start considering taking AAS that might affect you not just now but later as well.

You mean like as far as kids? I see myself having one or two. Probably one within 10 years I'm sure.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not really talking about kids. I'm talking about the possibility of being on trt for the rest of your life. You ready for that?

Reaction score
Not really talking about kids. I'm talking about the possibility of being on trt for the rest of your life. You ready for that?

That thought is a little scary. I was just reading up on that a little since you mentioned it. I'm sure this is a sticky but since we are talking that probably comes from alot of abuse right? Are there alot of guys on here that are on trt?

New Threads