hi :*)

Reaction score
hi i'm new to this website; a little about myself i'm 23, 6'3 195lbs, i'm somewhat skinny, i have a weird build. my goals are i want to look big and sexy for girls when i take my clothes off. i'm interested in doing my first cycle. i've been watching many videos on first cycles, and there's a general consensus that taking test e and nolvadex as pct is a good place to start so i've set my heart on trying those two. that's all folks.

Last edited:

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. Can you give us a picture of your current diet as well as training please.... Also, how long have you been lifting?

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
I don't know that a cycle will help "weird", your word, not mine! Plenty of info here. Welcome!

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
How long have you been seriously lifting?

Reaction score
Chicks love confidence and an bit of an asshole--and/or $$. Sure muscles help, but you don't have to be super ripped to pull quality tail. I have taken AAS for me, and on at least one occasion it killed my game, mostly because I wasn't keeping the sides in check. Talk about ruining a 3way, luckily the extra girl gave me another chance.

That said, you need more than nolva for your first cycle PCT. Read the stickies and they have all the information you need. And for the love of Christ have everything on hand before you start a cycle. I'd also recommend outlining your plan, including diet and workouts, and then take the critiques from the vets here seriously.

Reaction score
i bench 235 and squat + deadlift 285, i do a 3x5 workout generally every other day. i'm eating about 4200 calories a day clean, chicken, brown rice, oatmeal, eggs, peanut butter, whey, greek yogurt, broccoli, eggs. been seriously lifting for 2 years now.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard

New Threads