Kids

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So, after 17 long days in the nicu, a helicopter ride, withdraw from morphine, poop all the way up his back and into his hair(actually impressed by this), my first born finally made it home. Been sitting here for the past 4 hours with him on my lap and man I had no idea. A child really has made me change and made me look at life so different. As he sat in the icu and seeing all these things should be something Noone should ever have to experience. Our doctor(which has the same name as my kid which is insane because it's not a common name) said he is actually shocked the way he recovered. Makes you think how bad it actually was.

As some of you know, I had issues conceiving, which is irrelevant bUT still was hard to even get to this point. My advice to you all is hug someone you love and be thankful for them. The reason I say that is because I'm hugging the shit out of my boy because he fought like hell to be here. Still showing symptoms of withdraw and it breaks my heart to see him shake and freak out.

It's amazing to see people come to the table when it counts. You know who you are. Thanks for the prayer from yinz that said some for me. They surely did wonders.

So, do something good for someone and be happy, a lot of us tend to look at the negatives in life instead of the positives. Love you all. Have to change a poop diaper and I'm sure is fuk glad to be changing it.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear your boy is doing well Herm

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Big sigh of relief that's behind you. Thanks for the thread and the reminder of how much we have to be thankful for.

Redrum1327

Elite
Reaction score
Glad the little dude is doing better , if you or the Mrs need anything don't hesitate I'm only a car ride away brother

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thoughts to yer family, Herm Glad things are looking up.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hermy

So stoked for you and your family. Glad your little one is doing well. :)

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great news Herm. Mad respect for a great Father, your son and family. You guys came through like Champs. Thank you for the update.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm glad he's doing well Herm.

Now, send me your PlayStation, fishing and hunting gear. You won't be needing it. It's diapers & no sleep for the Hermins for quite sometime. Enjoy BahahahahA!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad everyone is doing ok

Nothing but the best for u, wife and the little guy

Congrats

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Got one thing to say Herm, "Dad", it really says it all my man.

Reaction score
Congratulations to you and your family Herm! That's a huge feat. Best of luck to you all.

Reaction score
Thats great news to hear your son is finally home. Congrats to you and your family and you're not kidding when you say ppl need to focus more on the positive things in life than the negative. So once again bro congratulations and good luck on your new family.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. What a newbie, my inbox was full?? Lol. I deleted some folks. Appr3ciate the kind words

StillKickin

Elite
Reaction score
Sitting there for hours with him in your lap huh....kinda magical ain't it! Just you wait Herm it gets so much more fantastic feeling.
Wait till he smiles when he sees you because he's learned "hey that's that big guy that always holds me and plays with me and blows raspberries on my tummy, I like this guy"
It's all precious man your correct. Life's big game changer.
I'm sincerely very happy for you and your family!
Oh and the poop up the back deal that impressed you....you ain't seen nuttin!

jSalud

Elite
Reaction score
Congrats! Glad to hear everything worked out well. You and your family are blessed man. Take care man. Enjoy the best lack of sleep ever!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
God bless u and your family, congrats my brother. Happy he's doing a bit better.

New Threads