Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This blows

Thanks
    Thanked 9,710 Times in 4,219 Posts
    After that many months he is to blame not her.
    "The weight teaches you"
    The more you treat each rep independently, as its own workout, the better.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,375 Times in 837 Posts
    I would like to know if he has asked her or even hinted around to giving him oral? From my whoring experience of long ago, I have found , that some chicks get off on being asked or "told" to go down on it. Maybe she's waiting for the "que". Maybe he just needs to jam it down her throat.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mickems For This Useful Post:

snake (09-28-2016)

Thanks
    He just needs to ask her what is up...I'm sure its a simple answer actually. Probably just a bad experience. I have a girlfriend that strictly will not just because she thinks its "gross". I never believed her for long time, but she still wont to this day and I've known her for like 10 years, so now I believe her. Feel bad for the sap that's dating her.
    Form>Function

Originally Posted by Maintenance Man View Post
    If aids patients get drol and GH, I'd say "hardgainers" need pot.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TrickWilliams For This Useful Post:

snake (09-28-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,189 Times in 3,328 Posts
    That is why a guy needs to become a Mormon, if one wife won't go south, one of the others surely will, if none of them do, shoot yourself.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stonetag For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (09-28-2016),j2048b (09-29-2016),Joliver (09-28-2016),Maijah (09-28-2016),silvereyes87 (09-29-2016),snake (09-28-2016),TrickWilliams (09-28-2016)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by stonetag View Post
    That is why a guy needs to become a Mormon, if one wife won't go south, one of the others surely will, if none of them do, shoot yourself.
    Good advice for unmarried guys like me.
    Form>Function

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TrickWilliams For This Useful Post:

stonetag (09-29-2016)

Thanks
    double

10 Char
    Last edited by TrickWilliams; 09-28-2016 at 04:32 PM. Reason: double

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts
    The real question is, was this a broke back fishing trip? Are you the partner snakey??? Stingy prickly.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,991 Times in 2,995 Posts
    He should just stick it in her mouth

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigGameHunter For This Useful Post:

mickems (10-16-2016),snake (09-28-2016),TrickWilliams (09-28-2016),trodizzle (09-28-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,911 Times in 4,400 Posts
    Its 2016 a blowjob usually happens before the first kiss.
    Strengthfirst

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ECKSRATED For This Useful Post:

snake (09-28-2016),Uncle manny (09-30-2016)

Thanks
    Its like a middle schoolers new kiss goodnight
    Form>Function

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrickWilliams For This Useful Post:

snake (09-28-2016),Uncle manny (09-30-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 18,098 Times in 7,789 Posts
    Use my trick

Stick it in her face grab her hair and tell her suck my dick.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

John Ziegler (09-29-2016)

Elite
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by grizzldsealpoacher View Post
    I got friends that are married that get nothing no sex no head no handies I mean nothing. I would say the majority of guys I know that are married have a eh sex life to none at all. But in a dating relationship that should not be, sex should be adventurous and explosive! If head is something that's important to him he should confront her about it find out the deal or move on . I could live with out bj's but y would anyone want to lol
    I keep hearing this about married couples. It is so sad. I wonder if it is because they let themselves go. My wife and I go at it at least once a day and up to 4-5 times in a day and we have 4 kids slowing us down.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 752 Posts
    I've always been pretty horny, and even more so since getting hormones back in check, and thankfully I have a good wife that "takes care of her man". Can't remember how we got on the subject but she's always hosting or attending those woman "overpriced shit for sale, but I get free stuff the more friends buy" events at all her friend ds homes, so naturally with a house full of women they talk.

She tells me we're about the only normal.couple she knows, all her friends have the "gaming husband" that gets home from work and sits in the basement playing online games until midnight, or they sleep in separate rooms, or more popular, separate beds in same room and we're suprised back when I was on third shift, Saturday night was sex night, planned, scheduled, just how it was, and if we slipped quickies/oral both ways in during the week it was a bonus. Her friends talk of going weeks, 2-4 months of no sex, no nothing.

**** that, back when my trt was bottomed out, I could understand since sex is the furthest thing from your mind, and you really don't care if you ever blew a wad the rest of your life, but these are "men" aging 20s to 40s....and their wives are horrible looking or body wise imo. So I dunno wtf the deal is, I've never heard if they used to **** like rabbits prior marriage and kids, but now with young families, her friends just don't do it (maybe why wife always talks about so and so arguing alot, not getting along, drama in their house)

Hell, even a buddy I went to school with, and work with told me his wife, who I also grew up with and tried banging all 3 of her sisters lol, said all thru high school she'd sucks him off like she needex a free meal, and then once they got married it slowed to now it's been yrs since she's sucked his dick..wtf I say lol.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to IHI For This Useful Post:

snake (09-28-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,317 Times in 729 Posts
    Sounds like she has issues. Id be bailing pretty quick

24. The Following User Says Thank You to bvs For This Useful Post:

snake (09-28-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 752 Posts
    Wife admitted when kids are young, mommies focus on kids and kinda forget about themselves and their spouse, so they have to make a concise mental note to fit sex in. So I can understand that, we went thru that, just thankful now as kids are getting older, she's able to focus a bit more on us, and mentally she's allowed herself to relax and enjoy/get into the sex resulting in more consistantly organisms for her, where before she always had an ear open listening for crying kids.

Until the guy talks to this gal, I don't think nothing will change.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to IHI For This Useful Post:

snake (09-28-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,552 Times in 2,383 Posts
    I got friends that are married that get nothing no sex no head no handies I mean nothing. I would say the majority of guys I know that are married have a eh sex life to none at all. But in a dating relationship that should not be, sex should be adventurous and explosive! If head is something that's important to him he should confront her about it find out the deal or move on . I could live with out bj's but y would anyone want to lol
    That souls not be like that in a marriage. At times other things, schedules, kids, whatever, are going to take priority, but overall if your sex life is like that when you're married you're doing it wrong.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,789 Times in 5,321 Posts
    How the hell does the guy survive? My wife always tells me about her girlfriend and their husbands are only doing it once a month. I would counter with a Tuna story but that wouldn't end well.
    Originally Posted by IHI View Post
    Are you sure your buddy didn't get drunk and marry her the first time they went out? Seems it'd explain alot
    Okay, that's funny right there!

Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    After that many months he is to blame not her.
    He's just coming off a nasty "D" an I think he wants to take it slow. But I agree seek, any further and it's on him.

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Use my trick
    Stick it in her face grab her hair and tell her suck my dick.
    P.O.B.: Always the hopeless romantic

Originally Posted by LeanHerm View Post
    The real question is, was this a broke back fishing trip? Are you the partner snakey??? Stingy prickly.
    You're mad, I understand. I'll take you next time; I promise Hermie!
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snake For This Useful Post:

LeanHerm (09-28-2016),NbleSavage (09-29-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,911 Times in 4,400 Posts
    I've been with my wife since I was 15. On and off a few times but I'm 32 now and our sex life gets better every year. That's one thing I won't let die. She loves taking care of me whenever she can whether it be in the car or whenever the kids ain't around. Like bricks said if your sex life is non existent because you're married then u married the wrong person and Shes probably fukking around on you. Shit I work nights wife works days and we have two kids but we still have sex at least twice a week on a bad week. It would be almost everyday if we saw each other everyday for more than five minutes.

Point is if your not getting laid or blown on the regular u need to have a serious talk with your woman. Sex is very important
    Strengthfirst

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ECKSRATED For This Useful Post:

automatondan (09-28-2016),BRICKS (09-29-2016),NbleSavage (09-29-2016),snake (09-29-2016)

Thanks
    4 months in and no bj.... Not a good sign. Is there anything else she holding out on? Is he eating the beaver? Idk if I were him I'd start asking questions to see why it's not happening like others have stated.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,342 Times in 2,579 Posts
    Every girl I've fked has sucked my dick even the ones that I never kissed.

Not a big deal to me really though as long as she is letting me fk her lick her pussy & asshole.

Pretty sure sooner or later she's gunna suck.

So I wouldn't start snivelin about it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast