want experienced advice

kingblasted

Reaction score
lol bf% claim aside <.<.... What I did for my first cycle (500mg Test C. only 15weeks) was i used 250iu HCg x2 a week throughout the cycle starting from week 3. I did a 3 week wait period instead of 2 weeks for the ester to clear and during that time I did an HCG blast (500iu week 1, 250iu EOD week 2, 500iu EOD week 3). I waited 3 days after the last pin of HCG to start PCT. I was told 100mg clomid would be overkill for my PCT so i ran it 50/50/50/50. I believe nolva combined with clomid is the best route to go for recovery and not just choosing one over the other. Therefore I ran nolva at 40/40/20/20. I got bloodwork done during PCT to make sure PCT meds were working and 2 months after I was done with my PCT. I was completely recovered 2 months after my PCT according to the bloodwork (KEY POINT: GET BLOODWORK), and oddly had a 38point boost in my TT from pre-cycle bloods. Good luck on your PCT and recovery op

Reaction score
Mmmm. You've gained 20 lbs on this cycle but you claim that your bf % is around 4 - 5% ??????? Haha I'm having a very hard time accepting this .

like you want a picture lol....? I'm trying to compete and i know about pct's I'm simply asking for advice to hear other opinions. get off my thread

Reaction score
haven't had my bf checked in a couple of weeks. I've previously taken clenbuterol which also helped me get it down. maybe it isn't as low as 4-5% and i need to check again. thx for everyone for overlooking mistake and still helping

Reaction score
its a thread lol. and I'm simply here asking for advice. if you don't want to give it to me you have no reason to be on this thread. Thanks to everyone who helped me!

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
its a thread lol. and I'm simply here asking for advice. if you don't want to give it to me you have no reason to be on this thread. Thanks to everyone who helped me!
i was the first one to give you advice. Even had to repeat myself. For someone who know so much, you sure know so little.

Frenchie

Reaction score
Just upload a picture ! :p

the use of HCG :
https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/2550-The-Art-of-Coming-Off-Steroids
Why use both nova and clomid :
https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/thre...BOTH-required-for-a-better-chance-at-recovery
Answer to all your questions :
https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/3728-First-Cycle-All-You-Need-to-Know

I know all this from searching and I never took any of this stuff, maybe you should have done some research (not trying to be mean, just an advice for next time). Always good to have PCT before you start your cycle (damn I sound like I actually use AAS).

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Always have pct on hand before you start your cycle, Also know how to use it before starting a cycle. People need to put in as much effort into pct as they do their gear.

Reaction score
of course! i do read. but i consider myself inexperienced to some of the guys on here so i definitely like advice and tips from dudes who have been pinning for longer than i have been alive loll

Reaction score
Man 20 lbs of gains... That d-bol pump loss is gonna be tough to deal with.. Good luck

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hcg, clomid, and nolva. Better to be safe than sorry I say!

Reaction score
I call BS on 4-5% BF with dbol and all the water retention just sayin lol

Reaction score
For your best chance at recovery you need clomid, nolva, AND hcg.

Why would you use HCG DURING PCT when your trying to RECOVER YOUR natural production NOT KEEP SUPPRESSING it with something like HCG. Maybe do hcg WHILE on cycle but not DURING PCT wtf lol

Not interested in a piss match at all. Just throwing some info out there you can reject and get offended and tell me to **** off cause your vet bla bla but like I said bruh doesn't make logical sense to KEEP Suppression going when trying to boost natural production.

Last edited:
Reaction score
of course! i do read. but i consider myself inexperienced to some of the guys on here so i definitely like advice and tips from dudes who have been pinning for longer than i have been alive loll

Dude if people can't just give u tips without their pecker gettin all puffed up and their egos clouding the advices they give just ignore man.

New Threads