DNP and breastfeeding

Reaction score
hello everybody
i am reading all your post about DNP
thanks a lot guys i am learning so much
my wife needs to loose 15 kg( we are italians :) i've already radically changed her diet
from crazy chocolates pizza and all kind of junk food during pregnancy
to a five meals x day 1 every 3 hour low carb and lots of protein and vegetables
1 meal off a week
she's taking 125 mg per day of eutirox
we've got a wonderful baby 5 months ago , and she is breast feeding at the moment
does anybody knows the possible side effects on the baby ?
she is 25 Y.O. 75 kg 1,63 H,
i've found DNP on the D.WEB market is it the right place ? what are your experiences in that ?
any possibility of scummers ??:confused:
we were thinking of a 200 mg caps split (to be honest i don't know how to split it in half )
every day in the morning
any suggestions ?
thanks a lot

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
My first post was because I was driving . Let me elaborate.

Honestly, how irresponsible do you guys have to be to even THINK about doing dnp and breastfeeding. She had a baby. She's obviously not gonna be at the same weight she was pre pregnancy right off the bat. A lot of weight goes down with a decent diet. I think the dr told my wife it takes up to a year for the inside of your body to go back to normal. And all that results in weight loss little by little. If she gained too much weight during pregnancy, she most likely let herself go with the food.

On the other things, Doctors tell women that are breastfeeding to stay away from many different foods like gassy foods or spicy foods because it affects the baby. Imagine what dnp can do. When your on it, your body fluids have a yellowish color, even your sperm is yellow. So you will pass some on through breastmilk for sure. Another thing, she will be hot, and very uncomfortable when on it. It can aggravate her. The baby catches on to all these feelings and it can keep him from eating and affect him in many other ways. You guys decided to have a baby, she knew she was going to gain weight. Stop putting yourself first. I really hope you guys decide not to do this.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
^^^can use the dark web.....yet google--a complete mystery.

Holy shit. My Italian must be getting rusty. Because it sure sounds like this guy wants his postpartum wife to eat a commercial pesticide to lose some baby weight.

Can we get another Italian in here? DYS? Anybody???

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
There is no solid research either way on this topic but, obviously, it would be stupid to even risk it. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence...

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
There is no solid research either way on this topic but, obviously, it would be stupid to even risk it. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence...

I like that, Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Say that five times fast.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
If she wants to lose weight fast so she can get back to sexy then go for it.

While your at it buy the kid a pack of smokes.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nobody can tell you for sure because running experiments on pregnant and breastfeeding women is not going to pass ethical muster.

So no she shouldn't not run dnp. Don't try and rush this.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Nobody can tell you for sure because running experiments on pregnant and breastfeeding women is not going to pass ethical muster.
So no she shouldn't not run dnp. Don't try and rush this.

We do actually have some data on use in pregnant women just not when it comes to breastfeeding.

The hypothesis goes something like this: the egg itself has mitochondria and since DNP is an uncoupler it MAY lead to increased risk of metabolic disorders/genomic issues in the future. However, there are NO reports of birth defects in women, even when prescribed DNP during the 30s, but it's still not a clear cut case and caution is advised:

TOXICOLOGICAL PROFILE FOR DINITROPHENOLS

- "No studies were located regarding developmental effects in humans after oral exposure to 2,4-DNP...Three case reports...described reproductive effects in women taking 2,4-DNP for weight reduction."
- 1) A young girl who subsequently died after taking 1.03 mg/kg/day 2,4-DNP was found to have a small and infantile uterus and numerous follicular cysts in the ovary (Goldman and Haber 1936).
- 2) Physical examination of a woman who took 2.32 mg/kg/day 2,4-DNP revealed fibroid degeneration of the uterus and a cystic left ovary (Beinhauer 1934).
- Whether or not these were preexisting conditions is not known.
- 3) A patient who had been taking 3.3 mg/kg/day 2,4-DNP as the sodium salt for 98 days was found to be pregnant (Epstein and Rosenblum 1935). After taking the drug for an additional 45 days, she was hospitalized for profuse vaginal bleeding, and no evidence of a fetus was found. The authors concluded the 2,4-DNP caused a premature separation of the placenta, resulting in miscarriage.

The first 2 case reports are impossible to interpret due to the lack of pre-dnp data to highlight any pre-existing conditions but the 3rd one is where caution is advised (even if the authors conclusion as to the cause is still a bit of a reach IMO).

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
We do actually have some data on use in pregnant women just not when it comes to breastfeeding.

The hypothesis goes something like this: the egg itself has mitochondria and since DNP is an uncoupler it MAY lead to increased risk of metabolic disorders/genomic issues in the future. However, there are NO reports of birth defects in women, even when prescribed DNP during the 30s, but it's still not a clear cut case and caution is advised:

- "No studies were located regarding developmental effects in humans after oral exposure to 2,4-DNP...Three case reports...described reproductive effects in women taking 2,4-DNP for weight reduction."
- 1) A young girl who subsequently died after taking 1.03 mg/kg/day 2,4-DNP was found to have a small and infantile uterus and numerous follicular cysts in the ovary (Goldman and Haber 1936).
- 2) Physical examination of a woman who took 2.32 mg/kg/day 2,4-DNP revealed fibroid degeneration of the uterus and a cystic left ovary (Beinhauer 1934).
- 3) A patient who had been taking 3.3 mg/kg/day 2,4-DNP as the sodium salt for 98 days was found to be pregnant (Epstein and Rosenblum 1935). After taking the drug for an additional 45 days, she was hospitalized for profuse vaginal bleeding, and no evidence of a fetus was found. The authors concluded the 2,4-DNP caused a premature separation of the placenta, resulting in miscarriage.

The first 2 case reports are impossible to interpret due to the lack of pre-dnp data to highlight any pre-existing conditions but the 3rd one is where caution is advised (even if the authors conclusion as to the cause is still a bit of a reach IMO).

Cutting edge medical studies coming out of auschwitz back in the day, but something tells me Goldman, Haber, Epstein, and Rosenblum were the next experiment....

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Cutting edge medical studies coming out of auschwitz back in the day, but something tells me Goldman, Haber, Epstein, and Rosenblum were the next experiment....

You forgot about Beinhauer. Asshole. Granted, he was probably on the other side of the experimenting but still, the guy deserves some recognition.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
You forgot about Beinhauer. Asshole. Granted, he was probably on the other side of the experimenting but still, the guy deserves some recognition.

I was going to say Beinhauer seemed like the "boss." He's probably the reason the data came out.....in the Nuremberg trials.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Those are just reports not RCT's. I don't usually put too much faith in these anymore. It's how we wound up all taking statins and thinking sodium increases blood pressure and all the other bullshit

New Threads