SCIROXX - Real or Hype?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whats up fellas!

(for all who know me this will be a completely honest thread. I have no reason to lie and I could care less if things don't work out. I am also not promoting anyone in this thread. I am simply trying out products to be able to pass my experience along to the rest of you and find the truth!)

So I never ever do logs but as some of you know I have been on the hunt for real IGF-1 for a while now. I've spent thousands and thousands on this hunt without getting one single vial of real IGF. Ive even had a doc write up a fake study in order to gain buying access of IGf1-LR3 from an international reagent protein manufacturer. I ran that at 100mcg for 2 months and I got nothing from it. No insane pumps, no extra gains, no noticeable strength or size. That's just a touch of my hunt for IGF. After that I gave up because if the guys who provided it to massive universities to preform studies and have federal approval to make couldn't get me something that does what all the hype says it does then in my book it just doesn't exist or the guys from back in the day are full of it.

Here is the link to the thread which sparked this trial:

https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/22196-GH-IGF1-and-should-I-combine-them

So to begin with I contacted sciroxx and asked if I could pick up some IGF1. He was fairly decent about replying in a respectable time frame. We did have a communication break down which almost led to this thread not getting started. We worked on what type of cycle I was going to run. I sent him what I wanted to do but he was in a hurry when he read the proposal and just said ok to it. My proposed trial went like this:

IGF1-LR3 at 100mcg/day for 30 days/am shot
IGF1-Des at 100mcg/day for 60 days/pre work out into the muscle that I was working that day
GH (somastim) at 3iu am and pm everyday for 60 days

I was not asking for a handout here either. I offered to purchase these products. Sciroxx said he would toss me the IGF but I would have to buy the GH. Not a problem. I sent the funds. About 14 days later my pack arrived. When I opened it all of my GH was there but there was only 4 vials of IGF-LR3 and 6 vials of IGF1-DES. I emailed him and that's when the break down occurred. So long story short he resent me enough IGF1-DES to try out for 24 days at 100mcg pre work out. We cancelled the IGF-LR3. I don't believe 24 days is long enough for a trial run but hey its his money so I cant really argue. I must say that regardless of the communication breakdown he kept his professionalism about him.

As of right now I have been on the GH for about 3 weeks. I am starting the DES today - 50mcg in each tricep. I am starting this thread right before I hit the gym so I will log back in later to note if I noticed anything from it.

I will be getting my IGF level tested in 2 or 3 weeks as well to see how good his GH is. I have not noticed any sides from the GH at all but that doesn't mean anything as I have taken pharm GH the same way for 8 months and didn't notice any sides.

The thing about the IGF1 is that it cannot be blood tested so there is no way to know if it is real or not but from what everyone says on the net is that it should create noticeable growth and extreme pumps. If any of you have anything you would like me to look for while giving this thing a test run please let me know. I doubt I have ever had real IGF so I do consider myself a rookie when it comes to running it. I have no experience with real IGF...just a ton of fake shit (as far as I know)

Scrioxx has told me in emails he just wants my honest opinions about the run and that is what Im going to give...good or bad.

So lets see if his claims are legit or not!!!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
To kick this thing off I will list what I have been running for the last 6 months with no changes to the gear:

Test e 300 @ 900mg/week
Tren e 200 @ 600mg/week
EQ 300 @ 600mg/week
Mast e 200 @ 400mg/week
Winni oral @ 100mg/day
Anavar oral @ 100mg/day
GH @ 6iu/day - 3iu am - 3iu pm

I will continue on this cycle during this entire trial. I am in a cut right now and am down to 10%. I am working on getting to 8% before I start a bulk. I will be taking measurements of my arms and legs during this. I realize I am in a cut but if any of these grow while in a cut than it is most likely to do with the IGF.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its not really a cycle if you never come off lol

Ok so the first tricep day went like this - NORMAL

I didn't notice any extra strength or any crazy pump beyond what I normally have. Im not sure if IGF is suppose to work that instantly or if it takes time to build?

Tomorrow is my off day. I will be hitting legs on Monday. 50mcg in each thigh

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Holy cycle. Damn cobra. I'm in to see what happens brother.

Nothing major will come from the gear. I think I have just been on gear to long. I don't have newb gains anymore. I mean every goal I have will take me 8 months to a year to obtain. I find that when I try to rush things I end up doing more damage than good. There isn't any 5lb gains in a week ever. Its like 1/2lb a week on a bulk if I am lucky.

Im just really curious to see how this IGF DES works!

Reaction score
It'll be interesting if you may take a serum test of GH and IGF1 (with other parameters of course, such as glucose, liver etc), it'll give some valuable indication to the Soamstim (GH) you're taking
Also - on what wight, body fat% you started ? duer to miscommunication between us you started the IGF1 and then dropped it and then started again, noticed any changes in these parameters ?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im subbed for this because ive seen karl doing his own thing for a bit, and have wondered if his gh was legit for sometime now, he claims it is and i see others like it while i see others not respond at all even tho he makes it himself in his own factory i guess....

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It'll be interesting if you may take a serum test of GH and IGF1 (with other parameters of course, such as glucose, liver etc), it'll give some valuable indication to the Soamstim (GH) you're taking
Also - on what wight, body fat% you started ? duer to miscommunication between us you started the IGF1 and then dropped it and then started again, noticed any changes in these parameters ?

In the am I weigh 230lbs/6ft tall/10%

The IGF that I ran at the very beginning lasted like 4 days so I didn't see anything from it.

I don't think I am going to do a serum test on this gh. IGF test is the real test to prove quality anyway so there really isn't any reason to waste 10iu of gh just to see a serum spike. If the gh is real then the IGF test will tell.

Thats a ton of juice. In my opinion you could decrease the amount of gear by 2/3 if the IGF and GH are real. Overall results should be similar and your pocketbook bigger.....

This is already a reduced cycle lol I don't think its to much. 900 of test seems to work well for me. The tren is already about the lowest I would ever run it. The eq I think would work better at a higher dose but that is the lowest I would ever run that as well and the mast is simply there to keep my sex drive the same as 20year olds lol

I did make a thread a few weeks ago posting up my blood work showing what it looks like after a straight 2 1/2 years of blasting. If you check it out I am sure you will be amazed at the results. They basically look like I am not even running anything until you get to the test levels. I wouldn't say that I am abusing gear because I know my limits but for most that probably is a huge cycle...but then again I know guys on the circuit that make my cycles look like an amateur.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Based on my experience EQ works better in the higher dosage range, I've never seen descent results with EQ (unless very novice) with 300-400 mg like some may recommend, need higher, much higher dosages

Last edited:

curtisvill

Elite
Reaction score
Very interested to see how this turns out. I have access to real IGF1 but it is crazy expensive so I have not tried it yet.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So today was leg day...get that shit out of the way at the beginning of the week haha

Hit 50mcg in each quad. Veins are coming out nicely but pretty sure that's my diet. Didn't get any major pump or strength gain today. Pretty much another normal work out.

When I inject the IFG I am doing it at my place. Then I drive to the gym and walk in the gym then start working out. It comes out to be about 6-7 minutes before I work out. I warm up with one set of light weight and rep it until its sore just to get the blood coming in. Then I hit it. Cardio is post work out. I don't think injecting it 30 seconds before I work out will make any difference in the work out. IGF DES doesn't burn out that fast.

the one thing I like about this is that it doesn't burn upon injection. The Sigma Aldrich I ran stung like a bee sting from the AA I had to mix it in. Scrioxx has the AA made in the IGF he has so you only need to add bac water.

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
Im checking this thread everyday like its the news.
When are you supposed to start feeling something?

Reaction score
So today was leg day...get that shit out of the way at the beginning of the week haha

Hit 50mcg in each quad. Veins are coming out nicely but pretty sure that's my diet. Didn't get any major pump or strength gain today. Pretty much another normal work out.

When I inject the IFG I am doing it at my place. Then I drive to the gym and walk in the gym then start working out. It comes out to be about 6-7 minutes before I work out. I warm up with one set of light weight and rep it until its sore just to get the blood coming in. Then I hit it. Cardio is post work out. I don't think injecting it 30 seconds before I work out will make any difference in the work out. IGF DES doesn't burn out that fast.

the one thing I like about this is that it doesn't burn upon injection. The Sigma Aldrich I ran stung like a bee sting from the AA I had to mix it in. Scrioxx has the AA made in the IGF he has so you only need to add bac water.

What diet you're on ? when u train ? pls specify as much as possible, just highly curious

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im checking this thread everyday like its the news.
When are you supposed to start feeling something?

That's a good question brother...I have no idea how this stuff is suppose to work other than what everyone in the web world says it does or what the profiles says it does or what rich piana says it does. We all know how solid that info is lol Im wondering when I will notice any of the effects that everyone describes as well!

What diet you're on ? when u train ? pls specify as much as possible, just highly curious

I don't do diets with names but my diet right now is this:

Breakfast - 8am
1/2 cup oats
14 almonds
12 egg whites

Snack - 11am
8 ounces chicken
1/3 cup rice
veggies

Lunch - 2pm
8 ounces chicken
1/3 cup rice
veggies

work out - 3 to 4pm whenever I get done at the office

Post work out shake -
50g whey
50g Dextrose
10g Leucine
10g Creatine
10g Glutamine

Dinner - 8pm
8 ounces chicken
1/3 cup rice
veggies

Snack -
6oz Salmon
veggies

Bedtime meal-
10 egg whites
2 tablespoons Natural PB
veggies

So today I trained back. I have to say that this is the first time I have ever injected anything into my lats. 50mcg into each one. It was very awkward to do and hard to reach but it was surprisingly painless. I was kind of curious about throwing some oil in there next since it went so well lol JK...went to the gym. Work out was typical for back day. Nothing noticeably different. Tomorrow is shoulders.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
You're running four oils and 2 orals. Do u think u will notice anything even if the igf is real? I would think it would be better to try on maybe just a nice dose of test or somethibg like that. U have so many different compounds doing different things I would just think its really hard to feel a difference at all. I dunno. I'll be watching this thread cobra

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're running four oils and 2 orals. Do u think u will notice anything even if the igf is real? I would think it would be better to try on maybe just a nice dose of test or somethibg like that. U have so many different compounds doing different things I would just think its really hard to feel a difference at all. I dunno. I'll be watching this thread cobra

Normally I would agree with you on this but I have been running these for 6 months so yes if there was one thing added I would see it. Its not like I am a newb that doesn't really understand what each compound does and how I react to them. Hell I have been running these compounds for 6 years now and the last 2 1/2 I haven't even cruised once. All my levels are perfectly leveled out. I don't go through any peaks or valleys. Every shot and oral are taken at almost the same time on the same days as always..its like my meals..pretty much just consistent af lol I know exactly how I feel day to day and during each work out that anything extra would stick out. IGF also works on a different axis so if its real and does what everyone says it does than it should be pretty noticeable regardless of what AAS I am on.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Normally I would agree with you on this but I have been running these for 6 months so yes if there was one thing added I would see it. Its not like I am a newb that doesn't really understand what each compound does and how I react to them. Hell I have been running these compounds for 6 years now and the last 2 1/2 I haven't even cruised once. All my levels are perfectly leveled out. I don't go through any peaks or valleys. Every shot and oral are taken at almost the same time on the same days as always..its like my meals..pretty much just consistent af lol I know exactly how I feel day to day and during each work out that anything extra would stick out. IGF also works on a different axis so if its real and does what everyone says it does than it should be pretty noticeable regardless of what AAS I am on.

I know you're not a newb and u know I wasn't saying that. Lol. I know nothing about igf. What should u notice if its legit?

I wish I lived in a state where it was easy to get bloods done. I would probably experiment more with compounds. Fukking NY blows. Everything about it.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know you're not a newb and u know I wasn't saying that. Lol. I know nothing about igf. What should u notice if its legit?

I wish I lived in a state where it was easy to get bloods done. I would probably experiment more with compounds. Fukking NY blows. Everything about it.

Ya I know you weren't calling me a newb..just a comparison is all lol

The only thing I know is that everyone says that IGF creates insane pumps that make it so they cant even lift 20lbs. People talk about having to leave the gym half way through their workout because the pump is so painful. Then they talk about how fast they put on size on IGF....like its a miracle drug. Even rich piana (which we all know says a lot of dumb shit) states that back in his day he took real IGF and it did those same things. I honestly think that its all just extremely over hyped and everyone that is trying IGF is believing the hype and creating a placebo in their own heads then going on the net and ranting over how crazy it is. Even guys that buy it from the peptide places where you get 5 mg for 90$ haha I just cant believe that everyone on the net that has claimed they used it is full of shit. that's a ton of people that are all lying? for what purpose? I have no clue and that's why I have hunted and hunted to find this stuff. Id pay 1000 for a mg of proven to be real IGF if it was even a possibility.

When Scioxx came here and claimed his was real I instantly jumped on that. I instantly jumped at the need to call bullshit. So here I am trying it once again to see. Im not sure if it needs to build or what but I got 24 days to see if it does anything. Atleast I can test his GH and prove if that is legit :)

New Threads