SCIROXX - Real or Hype?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ill be a test dummy. LMK what to run, if you ask Cobra, he and i have been after REAL, LR3 for 3/4/5yrs.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Today was chest day. Lots of high reps, negatives, and a super set to finish. Hit 50mcg in each tata...is it just me or when you look at your chest you just have to molest yourself? Proly just me.

Work out was good...didnt feel anything out of tge ordinary but after reading scrioxxs posts I dont think I will. Looks like I got more des coming though so I will have a little more time to evaluate!

Reaction score
Today was chest day. Lots of high reps, negatives, and a super set to finish. Hit 50mcg in each tata...is it just me or when you look at your chest you just have to molest yourself? Proly just me.

Work out was good...didnt feel anything out of tge ordinary but after reading scrioxxs posts I dont think I will. Looks like I got more des coming though so I will have a little more time to evaluate!

Question - is your coach assisting u online ? may u tell him that u added IGF1-DES and the producer recommended some alteration in the diet ... will he have the time to cooeperate, maybe I may chat with him, whether directly or indirectly ? I'm certainly not a an expert to nutrition, but I wanna share my opinion

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Question - is your coach assisting u online ? may u tell him that u added IGF1-DES and the producer recommended some alteration in the diet ... will he have the time to cooeperate, maybe I may chat with him, whether directly or indirectly ? I'm certainly not a an expert to nutrition, but I wanna share my opinion

I have told him...he said that it doesn't matter because it wont do anything because its fake lol

He doesn't believe in forming a diet around supps. Then only sup that changes the diet is insulin. Nothing else effects macros and timing accept my progress.

Reaction score
I have told him...he said that it doesn't matter because it wont do anything because its fake lol

He doesn't believe in forming a diet around supps. Then only sup that changes the diet is insulin. Nothing else effects macros and timing accept my progress.

Lol ... IGF1 alter the metabolism more then insulin (of course insulin requires SPECIAL care in what has to do with carbs around its effect), when taking exogenous IGF1 these effects are additive to the GH as you may see from my former scientific literature.

Pls consult if you may (and you should) get some EAA with Vitargo or such carbs with the somedin

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol ... IGF1 alter the metabolism more then insulin (of course insulin requires SPECIAL care in what has to do with carbs around its effect), when taking exogenous IGF1 these effects are additive to the GH as you may see from my former scientific literature.

Pls consult if you may (and you should) get some EAA with Vitargo or such carbs with the somedin

I already use EAA in my intra shake and Vitago/Karbolyn I only use with slin. Right now I use dextrose. I cant really go to him and tell him to change my diet because of the IGF bro. Hes not going to give a shit. Hes already an established pro in the super heavy class and has many cards on his team. Hes not going to change his mind based on scientific studies with IGF lol Im not even going to piss him off like that. The IGF will never produce results like insulin does. My diet is pretty dam good already bro and if it doesn't work with my discipline its not going to work.

Im looking for a reason to spend 100 a day on this my man. I mean at literally 100 a day this shit should be making some serious effects otherwise why would it be worth paying that? People complain at paying 6$ per iu of gh which at 6iu a day is $36. But at $100 a day that is crazy expensive. There is nothing on the market that costs that much.

Reaction score
I already use EAA in my intra shake and Vitago/Karbolyn I only use with slin. Right now I use dextrose. I cant really go to him and tell him to change my diet because of the IGF bro. Hes not going to give a shit. Hes already an established pro in the super heavy class and has many cards on his team. Hes not going to change his mind based on scientific studies with IGF lol Im not even going to piss him off like that. The IGF will never produce results like insulin does. My diet is pretty dam good already bro and if it doesn't work with my discipline its not going to work.

Im looking for a reason to spend 100 a day on this my man. I mean at literally 100 a day this shit should be making some serious effects otherwise why would it be worth paying that? People complain at paying 6$ per iu of gh which at 6iu a day is $36. But at $100 a day that is crazy expensive. There is nothing on the market that costs that much.

Where the notion of 100$ (?) came from ? u get descent results with IGF1 for 8-12 usd a day. Certainly much cheaper then GH, and as said even cheaper that the AAS stack you're using.

I'm not here in the position of promoting IGF1 as some ultimate drug at all. You asked to trial it, and I supported it with a great interest, you're far away from the optimal candidate as suggested here ;) more ever you're not cooperating with my suggestions, but it's your call, it's your show and I'm happy to experiment, I'm grateful that you share you experience on a daily basis period. I'm running several logs at the moment, a couple by pros on other forums, any experience is a good one.

I state that the Somedin I supplied to you is pharma grade. Your coach for instance or you, as well as any member here may lab test it, I know that full independent lab test of IGF1 is NOT illegal in the USA, we may do it, we should do it ! I sell more then 25 AAS products, we make GH, IGF1-lr3 and IGF1-DES, and I market many other pharma products, so I'm not a peptide promoter.
I state that the IGF1 has some effective results with best effects to side effects ratio, it has a great synergistic effect with GH as well as with AAS, this is backed both by science and real life experience
As a comment, I've been asked many times whether one should choose to use GH with AAS or IGF1 with AAS, and I feel that GH is more fundamental, however effective dosage of GH would cost 2-3 times more, and the IGF1 short run effect is more noticeable, anyhow IGF1 has a great role along with AAS.

Last edited:

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your price for Lr3 is 200 for 1000mcg and des is 200 for 200mcg. That's where I got 100 a day

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
100 dollars a day? Maybe for permanent results, no less. And certainly not for some anti catabolic effect. I came to believe that real lr3 is just a myth anyway.

Thanks Cobra and good luck with your quest.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone find human studies validating the claims of hyperplasia? So far all I've been able to uncover is anecdotal reports and Rich Piana...

Reaction score
Your price for Lr3 is 200 for 1000mcg and des is 200 for 200mcg. That's where I got 100 a day

Price is 200usd per kit - itcontains 5 vials of 200mcg each, so if you like to aim to 100mcg a day it's 20usd a day. Most normal users will enjoy from 40-60mcg a day, you're quite a monster bro, so yes need 100mcg. We offer on various forums deals of 2+1 and even 1+1, so the price reduced to 10usd (!!!) a day for monsters, and 5-6 usd (!!!) to average users ..... peanuts .....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anyone find human studies validating the claims of hyperplasia? So far all I've been able to uncover is anecdotal reports and Rich Piana...

You'll find in vitro studies to confirm and support this, no one ever took an athlete, got a biopsy of muscle tissue before and after IGF1 usage to check the hyperplasia effect

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Price is 200usd per kit - itcontains 5 vials of 200mcg each, so if you like to aim to 100mcg a day it's 20usd a day. Most normal users will enjoy from 40-60mcg a day, you're quite a monster bro, so yes need 100mcg. We offer on various forums deals of 2+1 and even 1+1, so the price reduced to 10usd (!!!) a day for monsters, and 5-6 usd (!!!) to average users ..... peanuts .....

ahhh On the list it says the lr3 is 5 vials a kit but the des didn't say 5 vials. Be a lot better at a 5 vial price lol

Hit the biceps today. 50mcg in each peak 7 min before the work out. Injecting into the bicep is a lot easier than I thought but hell its an insulin pin...you could probably inject your cock and not feel it. Work out was good. Always get a really good burn on bicep day. Not much to note as far as the IGF goes but its early.

Last edited:

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Dude your no different than the rest who claim theirs is different and actually real.

And had I not been at this 4yrs now, on the hunt, I may have tried yours. But after buying bac water over n over for right around a bill each, I've going to save my coins and roll with just tes or tes based stuff.

Real gh is always there if you want it too

New Threads