SCIROXX - Real or Hype?

Reaction score
I can't be more productive then offering anyone one here to test and report, and I emphasize this. I'm responsible to any vial which has arrived from us, and I will keep this commitment, quality won't lie for long on a honest place

Reaction score
So all here Know....
we on another Forum will b doin lab analysis on Sciroxx Somastims Again, along with several other HGH samples .
The sample will not be collected from Karl. It will come from 1 or more of his customers.
I am sure he would be happy to put these results up against any Blood test, (IGF-1 or HGH Serum test) for comparison....

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
So all here Know....
we on another Forum will b doin lab analysis on Sciroxx Somastims Again, along with several other HGH samples .
The sample will not be collected from Karl. It will come from 1 or more of his customers.
I am sure he would be happy to put these results up against any Blood test, (IGF-1 or HGH Serum test) for comparison....

Still doesn't change the fact that cobra got bunk shit.

Could have been a shitty batch, stars weren't aligned right or whatever but it was bunk. Plain and simple.

Reaction score
Yes Sir
That is correct
Could also meen that other things can affect the IGF-1 test that was done and that we talked about and was proven.
I was hoping he had a sample left and I would have asked for it to Lab test it.
And as I said before I been down this road before, and the only reason I came here was NOT to defend Mr. Karl or his product.
But to Share My xperiences as a tester Like I said being down this road before.

If ya wanna call it bunk do that, But be sure of the test methods and their flaws and what affects them ,

They could b Bunk...

gh0st

Reaction score
His HGH has been testing out great on IGF tests and gh serum scores!
Im in NO WAY calling Cobra a liar or doubting his results....as i have much respect for this man! And consider him a good friend!

Just saying that it has tested very well recently on other forums...like Buck said , perhaps it could of been a bunk batch or some other fators! Just thought i would chime in as I...I'm ordering an HGH kit for myself to test along with some of the Somedin IGF DES!

Getting a baseline IGF test score done after the new year as i have put all other hgh and gh sups/IGF on hold for the last two weeks! NO mk677 , igf or HGH! Trying to get this tested accurately!

Not sure if i should start a new thread here on about this or cont on here in this thread? Anyone have a suggestion?
thanks

gh0st

Last edited:

gh0st

Reaction score
dude enough. this is done with

I agree! Sorry as i should of went and read all the previous pages before posting! I dont know how i missed the last page....i honestly was going by what was sent to me in my email weekly update...which didn't include the most recent posts(the final page) for some odd reason! IT happens sometimes...i just received it which made me feel like an idiot.

for the last time I ran it to the last vial and tested to give it the best possible chance. I do not have any somastins left.

I'm done with scrioxxs stuff and testing it more. I don't care about getting a lab to test it, I dont care about any other tests that have been done by other internet users or any results posted on eroids.I dont care about a serum test when an Igf test reigns over all others. I dont care that scrioxx is trying to protect his brand and rep because anyone would. I spent 2 months of my time on somastin taking it religiously just like everything else in my daily life, I spent my own personal money on the somastin and the testing, and all I care about are my results. It does not matter to me whether anyone else believes my results or not. I believe my results. Seeing a review and results from others means absolutely nothing to me. So many times in the past I've seen bad ass results posted and buy it to find out it's junk. I've spent tens of thousands on gh. I've had good gh, great gh, and alot of crap suppose to be gh. My personal gh experiences bring me to one single conclusion which is this:

Always buy just enough to test the gh myself. If it's good buy more but realize by the time I buy more it will most likely be a new batch and would most likely require testing again. If it's bad then move on. Never believe any reviews I see on gh from any guys I don't fully trust.

Eroids is a fkn joke and a scam to direct newbs and idiots to crap products in order to relieve them of their hard earned money and take advantage of a guy that doesn't have a solid connection. Reviews on that site hold no worth with me.

Just for the record I am in no way trying to take scrioxx down. I did what I did to find out what I found out. My goal has been reached. I had no reason to post anymore on the thread as I am done with the test...and I can't quite hang with docs level of knowledge.

ps...running a cycle with with test is not bro science, (cant even believe that was said). It's basic endocrinology. It's rule. Maybe one guy in a million can do it with no issues which would make him the exception. Any hormone injected or injested will hault/diminish natural hormone production in the body...for everyone. Why even experiment with this is beyond me. Experimenting doesn't make you cool cool or smarter, it makes you reckless, this I know from my own personal idiotic experiments. There are no experiments left with aas that have not been previosly attempted by someone already. Read and research and you can find the results out of any experiment your thinking about doing. It will save you time, money, and negative health effects. An experiment running a cycle with no test is an experiment in doing something that is opposite of maximizing potential. Why run an experiment that has been ran a million times before by hoards of newbs who inadvertently proven it has a negative outcome.

I agree i cant stand eroids
I in no way am doubting you CS as i know you are as solid as they come in this world! And i know your intentions with this thread were not malicious! not your style!
I am planning on testing the DES soon, for anyone intersted ill start a seperate thread!

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience brother!

respect
gh0st

gh0st

Reaction score
Guys i got a few PMs about these guys. Please dont pm me....i said my thought on them here... not going to get any dif from pming me! FRom what i know these guys are strict about souce checking! AAS i thought were g2g...slight pip from a few of my buddies who tried them. thats all i got for use!

thanks

gh0st

Reaction score
if I'm not mistaken sciroxx was submitted to that anabolic.com lab and theres was under dosed if I am not mistaken

gh0st

Reaction score
well i'd ask u for the link if u were not banned , but im sure ill take a look as , i said before MY exp with there IGF lr3/DES and some of tthere oils and tabs was good. ID use them again and may very soon because i want to try primo ace injectable and not many i have used carry it. i know of one guy on another board but he just ran out and only brews limited supply and the other brews it on the same board but never used them and they dont brew just primo ace. its always a mix

Reaction score
At about the time this thread was goin and acusation were bein made. lab testin was bein done on many HGH products the Sciroxx somastims was one and for a update .
they tested very welll no shortage of product or purity

Reaction score
how to send a private message? I have a question for you cobra strike

Reaction score
Sciroxx is a scam! Karl screwed me out of $700 worth of gear. Avoid that place like the plague. Been since January, and my money is gone, he stopped emailing me, and still don't have my gear. Just trying to give you my personal experience and warning.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Sciroxx is a scam! Karl screwed me out of $700 worth of gear. Avoid that place like the plague. Been since January, and my money is gone, he stopped emailing me, and still don't have my gear. Just trying to give you my personal experience and warning.

Amazing Sciroxx is even still around...

Reaction score
Well from what I understand, Karl just sold the company off, so he doesn't give a damn about any of the orders or customers anymore. He screwed people over then passed the torch and walked away.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Officially the end of the road: https://www.calcalist.co.il/local/articles/0,7340,L-3737064,00.html

Translated:
"Former Mr. Israel and another man were arrested on suspicion of running a network for the production and smuggling of steroids
The police and tax authorities arrested the two suspects overnight following an investigation conducted on the basis of information obtained from the US Drug Enforcement Authority. The main suspect is Elad Ferman, who was previously known as "Mr. Israel"

The Tax and Police Authority arrested two suspects on suspicion of running an international network of production, distribution and smuggling of anabolic steroids (hormones that promote muscle and bone development) and counterfeit drugs worldwide. Eyal Cohen, the Rishon Lezion Magistrate's Court, extended their remand by eight days after the investigation team requested that the detention be extended by 10 days.

The investigation was opened, among other things, following information received by the Israeli authorities from the DEA, the US Drug Enforcement Authority. In addition to the two detainees, another suspect is being interrogated in the offices of the Tax Unit of the Tax Authority. Further arrests are expected.

The main suspect in the affair is Elad Ferman, who specializes in bodybuilding and was previously crowned "Mr. Israel". According to the arrest request, Ferman heads the illegal activity of marketing anabolic steroids through a Web site, with the target audience being customers from abroad, mainly from the US Another suspect in the case, Lior Harush Shapira, is also suspected of serving as one of the chain's leaders.

For the purpose of their criminal activity, the suspects used false names and / or straw people. According to Ferman, represented by attorney Ronen Rosenblum, Shapira, represented by attorney Kobi Ben Shaya, marketing the steroid under the brand SCIROXX, when the products are smuggled from Israel in a false statement under the guise of cosmetics by EMS mail Fast) and under pseudonyms. The money from overseas sales came to Israel on the names of straw men, by courier, Western Union and Manny Gram, and the names of straw men, raw materials for the manufacture of steroids, were smuggled into Israel, falsely stating the contents of the packages.

The findings of the investigation point to extensive illegal business activity conducted by the suspects, which does not report to the tax authorities. There is also suspicion of serious offenses against the Income Tax Ordinance, the VAT Law, the Customs Ordinance, the Prohibition of Money Laundering Law and the Penal Law - Life Risk.

During the searches at Fermann's manufacturing plant, illegal substances were seized and tens of thousands of pills were tested for anabolic steroids. In Fermann's home, luxury vehicles were estimated at hundreds of thousands of shekels each, as well as equipment that ties him to suspicions.

The hidden investigation, which lasted about a year, is managed by the Diamond Unit in cooperation with the Customs and VAT Investigations Department in Jerusalem, the Jerusalem Police Station, the Money Laundering Prohibition Authority, the Intelligence Unit of the Israel Tax Authority and the Foreign Operations Coordination Unit of the Israel Police."

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Rest In Peace.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
At least we have this timeless thread to remember them by

New Threads