Running Anavar alone

nads

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm looking into running Anavar alone. I have used it twice before but with clen and t3's and although I know a stack is recommended can you run Anavar on its own?
Clen and t3 make me very anxious and jittery and I know they really help you cut but I just want to add some muscle but worried without clen or t3 that I will bloat.
I've tried to find this out elsewhere but really struggling.
Can anyone help?

Thanks

Onk

Reaction score
anavar by itself is very normal. Given you've used it 2x before, you should know what dose works for you, rather than us suggesting a starting point. So...go for it!

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Water retention is a common side effect but, unless you plan on competing, it isn't a big deal and will subside once the cycle is over :)

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just make sure what your getting is really var.. It's often faked with a dbol Winnie mix

bigben66

Reaction score
Yep, agree with this.... it's essential that you know and trust your source OP.... last thing you need is to end up running a course of D'Bol!

Jbgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
How do you know ?
I got some online and saw nothing different :-(

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How do you know ?
I got some online and saw nothing different :-(

No increased pumps? No strength? What else were you taking and how much of everything? Also what did you expect it to do?

Jbgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
I was taking 10av a day and 10 of clen , increased that every 2 weeks until I got to 40. Looking for little growth and lean out .

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was taking 10av a day and 10 of clen , increased that every 2 weeks until I got to 40. Looking for little growth and lean out .

40mg ED of var for a female may be a bit much. You can try it, but once we have some ladies chime in.........i bet they will all be against it.

Unless you want some manly traits.

therealkozmo

Reaction score
Anavar only for a man? Have read it causes suppression and you need to run test with it. Have also read and talked to people that said they did a var only cycle with great results and no side effects

New Threads