DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Got any zip ties?

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
..be a prick and it will get you better results.

Sadly that's how it was in the 90s when I was in high school, but was raised proper and was "a nice guy". Didn't get alot of play but had alot of girls for friends.

Graduated, decided to try the villain role for my own curiosity, and sadly it resulted in pretty consistantly action, all by treating them like shit. I know all women are not like this thankfully, my wife was a different breed that I treated with respect and things worked out. But by and large, these women are born with some "I will tame the bad boy" gene in their brain, and will walk right past a really good guy, with a job, manners, future to chase after the trash that treats them like crap emotionally and sometimes physically..

I'll never get it, but that's how's it's always been and seems will always be. Most these chicks that are like that have bad emotional baggage so your role is to hit it and quit it, then move on. Hard to make an honest women and a good wife out of a freaky, psychotic bitch that's got a smoking body and looks to kill.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
The key, I think, is not being an a**hole to them but simply ignoring them after you catch their eye. My son is 25, he's a good looking kid, hits the gym regularly. He's nice to everybody pretty much, but is very focused on getting into his doctorate program. He has no time or interest in dating at this time and has ass throwing itself at him.

For those seeking validation through social media ignoring them will drive them nuts.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Feet skyscrapper.. hats and pot

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I mean seriously,do i have to act like a prick who isnt interested at all rather than be a polite guy?

No and keep up the good work.

Run the gamut of being polite this and that, play thee odds, throw the polite guy out there to a broader audience of women.

Sooner or later it will pay off and I bet a lot sooner than being a dick will.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
You ever been to the morgue?
Because i fuk dead bodies........

That's just weird

Op u ever think that maybe they just aren't attracted to you? Just because u tell them they look good on Instagram doesn't mean theyre gonna fall all over you. There is so much ass out there man just keep on trying and eventually your pp will get wet.

Reaction score
Op u ever think that maybe they just aren't attracted to you? Just because u tell them they look good on Instagram doesn't mean theyre gonna fall all over you. There is so much ass out there man just keep on trying and eventually your pp will get wet.

This is good advice. You worrying to much. Keep going out with these girls. Ones bound to get with ya. Just a matter of time.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You fuked up when you told her she was "gorgeous". That sounds super desperate to a woman/girl/whatever the fuk. Actually it just sounds desperate no matter who's hearing it. Don't suck up, she could be a 20/10, but NEVER treat her like one right off the bat.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
You fuked up when you told her she was "gorgeous". That sounds super desperate to a woman/girl/whatever the fuk. Actually it just sounds desperate no matter who's hearing it. Don't suck up, she could be a 20/10, but NEVER treat her like one right off the bat.

Men and woman both love being told they look good gorgeous sexy hot this and that whatever and or however you wanna call it.

Why the bloody hells bells would you think that he fukked up by saying it ?

If anything at least she knows he has the bollock's to tell her what she wants to hear.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Men and woman both love being told they look good gorgeous sexy hot this and that whatever and or however you wanna call it.

Why the bloody hells bells would you think that he fukked up by saying it ?

If anything at least she knows he has the bollock's to tell her what she wants to hear.

Problem is, when you're dealing with people on social media, especially attractive ones, they already hear that same exact shit day in and day out.

IG women are on IG for attention and nothing more. When you're giving them exactly what they're already getting from their legion of followers, you're just another face in the crowd.

Ever notice how women on social media have orders of magnitude more followers than men? It's because the hoards of followers are all in the same position as OP here. Trying to white knight their way into her pants.

The only way to win that game is to not play it at all.

Last edited:

New Threads