Test and BP/Cholesterol

M1seryD1str1ct

Reaction score
Beginner Q: Does a test only cycle raise BP and/or cholesterol?

And if so do any of you have actual numbers you can quote as an example?

Thanks Doods

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of variables involved with a Test only cycle, so it's difficult to accurately answer your question. How much Test will be ran? 500 mg EW or 1000 mg EW? Big difference. What is the user's lipids profile and BP at during off cycle? Weight? Age? BF? Diet? My lipids and BP are mostly affected by my diet, not my cycle....but I had healthy levels of both before I ever started cycling. The only compound that really raises BP regardless of my diet is Dbol and that looks like 120/70 raised to 135-140/80.

M1seryD1str1ct

Reaction score
There are a lot of variables involved with a Test only cycle, so it's difficult to accurately answer your question. How much Test will be ran? 500 mg EW or 1000 mg EW? Big difference. What is the user's lipids profile and BP at during off cycle? Weight? Age? BF? Diet? My lipids and BP are mostly affected by my diet, not my cycle....but I had healthy levels of both before I ever started cycling. The only compound that really raises BP regardless of my diet is Dbol and that looks like 120/70 raised to 135-140/80.

Thanks so much for the insight, not expecting a miracle answer but just to toss out there:

500mg EW
BP off is 106/70
Weight: 170 lbs
BF: ~20%
Diet: Lots of white meat, dairy, bread, high sodium

Reaction score
I would cut sodium. It is person depended as stated above, but using an AI, low sodium etc will help. your BP is pretty low if it is 106/70, just monitor it.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if you drink enough water you cam eat all the sodium your heart desires. I drink salt and 2 gallons of water a day...i am not even holding any water. Sodium being bad is basically folklore. Kind of like people saying Brown rice is better for you than white rice.

In my experience every aas raises my bp.

Bicepticon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
More then 250mg/week of Test always raises my BP.

New Threads