Yearly charity event

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
Hey all, long time no see, I'm still lingering but life has been hectic lately, anyway that's for another post.

I'm actually giving everyone a heads up that next weekend, November 5th, is our 25 hour gaming stream. It's for extra-life.org and I know that gamers get a bad rep but this event has raised a bunch of money for the kids in need. I figured that since I still play games why not partake this year and raise some money and get the word out there that these kids need as much help as they can get.

If you are interested come support our team! We will all be mostly streaming on Twitch, so feel free to watch and join in, let's make some money for the kids!

Here's a link to our page, there's a bunch of information on the site too. Feel free to ask me any questions and I will try my best to answer them.

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.teamParticipants&teamID=27622

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
No need for questions if the reason is for kids, I'll throw down some $ to help them any time.
Edit....Done!

Last edited:

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been playing a lot of battlefield 1 . Shit's dope

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
A local organization will bring kids out to my place and I will give them horse rides, let them feed, I do mentor fishing and hunting trips at my job also. Keeps my priorities in check. Good on you for being involved!

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
That's most definitely me lol I know a lot of people frown upon putting their face on the Internet but I'm whatever with it.

It was supposed to be 24 hours but it lands on daylight savings time lol ruh roh.

Herm! I want that game soooo bad lol

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
A local organization will bring kids out to my place and I will give them horse rides, let them feed, I do mentor fishing and hunting trips at my job also. Keeps my priorities in check. Good on you for being involved!

That's awesome man, it's definitely an eye opener, I love my baby girl, I can't imagine the struggle that these kids and parents go through

Georgia

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been playing a lot of battlefield 1 . Shit's dope

Looks awesome. Loved BF3 back in the day...thinking about picking it up. What system you guys play on?

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
A little update for those who care, today marks the charity event.

The thing is that I have to also work today, my family comes first, anyways it's all good, because you don't necessarily need to do the straight 24, you can break it up throughout your schedule.

So I will be putting a little bit of time today after work, I will post up the twitch stream also, but I may have to do a few hours a day until I get it

New Threads