Need advice please - recommended dose for clen and t3!

annabeld35

Lady Member
Reaction score
hello, I'm female 5ft 5inches tall, weighing 115lbs and looking to loose weight using T3 and Clen.
I have used t3 twice before, the first time worked better than the 2nd so this I'm going to used clenbuterol alongside the t3 this time, because i hear that can give better results. But Im just not sure how about the dosage when you use them together.
I have 60 tablets of the cytomel t3, at 25ug
and 100 tablets of the clenbuterol, at 60mcg
I don't mind side effects, if anyone could give me advice I would appreciate it so much :)

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
What exactly are you trying to achieve by doing this?

115lbs is already extremely light for someone who's 5'5".

What is your current bodyfat %?

Last edited:

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What Iron said ......

annabeld35

Lady Member
Reaction score
with the t3 I'm thing of doing:
week 1: 25ug, 25ug, 50ug, 50ug, 75ug, 75ug, 75ug
week 2: 100ug, 100ug, 100ug, 125ug, 125ug, 100ug, 100ug
week 3: 75ug, 75ug, 75ug, 50ug, 50ug, 25ug, 25ug
I just have no idea how to dose the clenbuterol

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
I'd only use the T3 at a replacement dose (25mcg) and nothing more - it's a catabolic hormone and considering you don't exactly have a lot of mass to begin with, I wouldn't want to lose more than necessary (if any at all).

Dosing clen with 60mcg tabs becomes difficult because you really want to start low, get a feel for the sides, and go from there. Purchase a pill cutter and cut them in half to start with 30mcg for at last a few days, then increase only if your comfortable, with a maximum dose of 120mcg. Cycle 2 weeks on/off.
Alternatively, and this is what I'd do, you can invest in some ketotifen and stick with low dose clen for 6-8 weeks or until you reach your goal.

I'm assuming your relatively lean to begin with because otherwise your going to run into problems down the road with clen and something like an EC stack would be a much better alternative.
I'm also assuming your diet/training is dialled in because otherwise the results will be minimal. Even the T3/clen combo gives you a 20% boost or so - that won't do much without diet.

annabeld35

Lady Member
Reaction score
thanks, I'm not sure about my body fat %, I really just want to loose as much weight as possible. Ive managed to loose a stone already but I've just hit a wall with the diet. So I will be continuing to restrict my calories along with the drugs of course.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
thanks, I'm not sure about my body fat %, I really just want to loose as much weight as possible. Ive managed to loose a stone already but I've just hit a wall with the diet. So I will be continuing to restrict my calories along with the drugs of course.

Can you please answer WHY

Lilo

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
Afraid of the answer but.. How does your diet look like?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...some red flags here....

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score

A kidney stone?....uh, sorry can't get used that weight term. Like mentioned you sound fairly lean as it is , idk, drugs don't sound like the answer..imo

New Threads