My Current Diet

Jim550

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thought I would post my current diet, hopefully it will make me stick to it. I am currently trying to get leaner, I want to drop 15-20 lbs before putting more size on. I want to be pretty lean before bulking as my body will respond better and will stay leaner. I am not dieting real hard yet so that's why it's not perfect but feel free to comment on it. I also am still drinking some milk 1%, not much though and at no certain time. I am 5'6" 205lbs currently, body percentage probably somewhere in the teens and am going to have it done by calipers soon.

Meal 1:
-4 Whole Organic Free Range Brown Eggs (small amount of low fat cheese)
-few ounces of lean turkey or Ham, I weigh it but probably around 2oz (boars head, love that shit!)
-30gm Beef Protein Isolate
-3 Fish Oil Caps

Meal 2:
-50-60gm lean protein
-1 cup rice (about 70gm carb)

Meal 3:
-Same as Meal 2

Meal 4:
-Pre/Intra/Post Workout Shake- Consist of 2 Scoops Karboload (100gm), 2 tbs Glycerol, glutamine, creatine, beta alanine, leucine
-lba's
-15mins after workout 60-70gm WPI

Meal 5:
-50-60gm Lean Protein
-2 tbs Nat. PB

Meal 6:
-4 Whole Organic Cage Free Brown Eggs
-30gm Complete Milk Dairy Isolate
-3 Fish Oil Caps

Lean Protein Sources: Lean Beef, Chx Brst, Tuna, Tilapia.
Carb Sources if not using rice: Oats, Ezekial Bread, Fruit
Veggies: Can have at any meal but am not having much but do take several vitamins/minerals

I am also taking:
-200mg DNP (which will probably bump to 400mg soon),
-inj. L-Carnitine
-cjc1293 and ghrp2 100mcg each followed by 2iu Rips 2xday (morning and night)
-T3 25mcg/day
-Arimidex .25mg EOD

AAS:
550mg/wk Test Blend
350mg/wk Primo Acetate
50mg/day Anavar

Last edited:

Marshall

Reaction score
It looks like a lot of calories, do you have totals on it?

Jim550

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It looks like a lot of calories, do you have totals on it?

You are right it is a lot of calories but this is my starting point so I want calories to be higher so I have plenty of room to work with. I just started this within the past week and sometimes I only get 5 meals in due to my sleep schedule if that happens it is one of the carb meals I do not have. Here's a rough estimate on the macro and totals, like I said I'm not being meticulous yet.

350gm Protein
250gm Carbs
65gm Fat

Total Cals:2985

I figure my maintenance calories are around 3200-3300. I have actually the past few days been going up a few lbs due to eating more and getting more meals in which I don't have a problem with cause before it was not near as healthy so its all good weight and am just filling out more and putting some more muscle on.

Marshall

Reaction score
Ya, that's about 14.5 calories per pound, not a bad starting point. Keep us posted.

slide

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jim...do you do white or brown rice? Or both? Just wondering....Ever add sweet taters? I love those with a little bit of cinnamon.

Diet looks good...good luck, brotha.

-s

Jim550

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jim...do you do white or brown rice? Or both? Just wondering....Ever add sweet taters? I love those with a little bit of cinnamon.

Diet looks good...good luck, brotha.

-s

Right now I am using white rice and jasmin rice but might switch over to b. rice. I normally use b. rice over white when dieting but I'm trying white this time around for now at least (and then you white rice for carbing up). I do use sweet potatoes too as a carb source. I haven't bought any lately but it is something I have always used in the past, I'm trying to keep my food costs a little lower right now as I am not currently working but that should be changing soon.

Jim550

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am cutting my carbs down some, to speed up weight loss. My birthday is in about 6 weeks so I would like to be around 10% bf by then (which is about 15lbs of fatloss) which I think is totally attainable, especially since I am currently using DNP. I am cutting my carbs in half in Meal 2 & 3, so that will bring the overall carbs down by 70gm or so.

On a side note I went to the grocery store before I had ate anything yesterday morning which was a horrible idea lol, it took all of my power not to cave into sweets craving I was having in the bakery section. The doughnuts and cookies were speaking to me, but I fought off the urge!

Marshall

Reaction score
Ya, that's the worst. Everything looks good, shit you normally wouldn't even look at.

New Threads