Reliable source

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I found a guy at the gym that I heard is the one that sells roids.

When I told him I was looking for "some juice" he siad okay but that I would have to give him a blowjob in his car. I said "hell no! Im not gay!!"

And he said "Its to prove your not a cop".

So like is this normal? Is this how you find a legit source? Because I told him no way man and I walked away. But he did not walk after me to tell me to come back.

So now I dont know where I stand
Do what your mother should have done with u and swallow

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's how a lot of us got our first hook ups on gear. Sometimes you gotta suck a dick for deca.

At least he didn't ask to **** you somewhere very uncomfortable. Like the back of a Volkswagen.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's how a lot of us got our first hook ups on gear. Sometimes you gotta suck a dick for deca.

At least he didn't ask to **** you somewhere very uncomfortable. Like the back of a Volkswagen.

you too..Mine was in the back of a buick

Reaction score
There are alot of gay guys in this gym because we are near the beach and the gay neighborhood.

The person that told me to go to this dealer says that he had to suck the guy's prick in order to prove he was no police.

But I think that guy is gay anyway. This is a gay gym and I took a crap last week and could hear a guy moaning in the next stall over and it was 2 guys in there engaged in sexual act.

And often I see 2 men go into the same shower stall together. I think maybe I will join a different gym because guys are always asking if I need a spot. And at first I thought I was being invited to buy steroids and thought "a spot" meant a dealer. So I said yes during my set of squats. This guy "spotted" me and it was really gay how he was holding onto my body and I had to pretend that I had hurt my lower back to make an excuse to leave the gym after the set.

Anyways, thanks guys. Now I know this is not normal behavior and all these gays are trying to bait me.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There are alot of gay guys in this gym because we are near the beach and the gay neighborhood.

The person that told me to go to this dealer says that he had to suck the guy's prick in order to prove he was no police.

But I think that guy is gay anyway. This is a gay gym and I took a crap last week and could hear a guy moaning in the next stall over and it was 2 guys in there engaged in sexual act.

And often I see 2 men go into the same shower stall together. I think maybe I will join a different gym because guys are always asking if I need a spot. And at first I thought I was being invited to buy steroids and thought "a spot" meant a dealer. So I said yes during my set of squats. This guy "spotted" me and it was really gay how he was holding onto my body and I had to pretend that I had hurt my lower back to make an excuse to leave the gym after the set.

Anyways, thanks guys. Now I know this is not normal behavior and all these gays are trying to bait me.

a guy named fd owns that gym..

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
baxter god dammit!! how bad do you want it! go in there and suck that dick to the bone

T

TriniJuice

I get all my juice from Toys'R'Us
They come in squeezable pouches....

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score

Baxter!!! What the **** do you got yourself mixed into man!! You're in full tailspin dude... eject!

Holy shit

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow. A gay gym didnt know they had those. Probably see GQ around outside riding his bicycle. You'll know if you ever see the bike.
!S!

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No words... Run away.. Or stay if that's your scene. Sounds like it might be considering you keep going back..

Sapper

Reaction score
Lot of ghey tendencies on this site....it work kinda like a girls period? Once your a member for so long everyone starts to link up together or some shit? :confused:

Reaction score
Lot of ghey tendencies on this site....it work kinda like a girls period? Once your a member for so long everyone starts to link up together or some shit? :confused:

Just enough gay stuff. Not to much, not to little. Its just right.

Reaction score
Lol... I'm brand new on here, hoping I don't ****-up and say the wrong shit. Any advice on maybe a forum that does talk somewhat open on sources.
Hell, I get it.....I was on a 23 person meth conspiracy and only me and 2 other dudes refused to cooperate, so my level of trust is pretty ****in low, especially on like subjects.
Any, just back-hand the shit out of me if I get to talking stupid.
Respectfully-The Aryan.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Lol... I'm brand new on here, hoping I don't ****-up and say the wrong shit. Any advice on maybe a forum that does talk somewhat open on sources.
Hell, I get it.....I was on a 23 person meth conspiracy and only me and 2 other dudes refused to cooperate, so my level of trust is pretty ****in low, especially on like subjects.
Any, just back-hand the shit out of me if I get to talking stupid.
Respectfullyaligen-The Aryan.

Write up an intro in the new member section so we can get to know you.

There are lots of forums with open sources and sponsored labs.

We have neither because we don’t like our conversations to be censored or influenced and our site owner does this for fun, not profit.

It’s a great home. Not ideal for somebody who only wants a source. Stick around and make friends.

Welcome

Reaction score
Lol....my first couple years in the joint, I had pretty good size(235) and this kid asked me and my bro, "how do you get so big?" I told him we had "man-shakes" and it helps to recycle the testosterone, so never waste a nut....this stupid ****er comes up a week later, still about to gag, saying, "I did my 1st one....damn, you guys do that everyday?" No bullshit...

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Lol....my first couple years in the joint, I had pretty good size(235) and this kid asked me and my bro, "how do you get so big?" I told him we had "man-shakes" and it helps to recycle the testosterone, so never waste a nut....this stupid ****er comes up a week later, still about to gag, saying, "I did my 1st one....damn, you guys do that everyday?" No bullshit...

Everyone knows that you need to add creatine to that shake.

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
I found a guy at the gym that I heard is the one that sells roids.

When I told him I was looking for "some juice" he siad okay but that I would have to give him a blowjob in his car. I said "hell no! Im not gay!!"

And he said "Its to prove your not a cop".

So like is this normal? Is this how you find a legit source? Because I told him no way man and I walked away. But he did not walk after me to tell me to come back.

So now I dont know where I stand

Is all for the gains bro! You do good and prolly get it cheap!